• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's how my life has been on the internet the past few days. Though I should get back to drawing things. Finish what I have and get to working on others + redo two of 'em because styleee.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Well, we're screwed

Spoiler:

Don't remember how many times I've played this game

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I think most idol concerts would be boring, not live bands though. Of course if Nana Mizuki was to go and announce a show in the UK I'd camp outside the ticket office to get some.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
5. One Piece is on my personal "greatest animes ever list" but that's just me. I don't watch much anime anymore.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I just googled it and it's only 3 episodes long? xD then each episode must be amazing if it's "the greatest piece of art to ever grace the animation terrace." I'll check it out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back