• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Did anyone else think the North and South of Route 104 were different Routes? :D

• Thread starter Pokémon Trainer 188
  • Start date

Pokémon Trainer 188

When I got out of Petalburg Woods I thought I was on a completely different Route! :O

Did anyone else think that too? :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Haha, yes initially I did think that. Only discovered a couple of years ago that they were the same route, whilst browsing Serebii's Pokéarth.

Years
I can't remember, to be honest, but I don't think I did have that thought, especially since I had the official guide from Nintendo Power, which outlined the entire map, including both areas north and south of Petalburg Woods.

Years
It felt somewhat like Route 2 in Kanto. Petalburg Woods is part of Route 104, just like Viridan forest is part of Route 2.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
I knew it was, because I watched those signs that appears when I enter the area, especially when the game's new.

Back