• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Purple Sky

How many Pokemon should be in this game?

• The Original 151

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 150 or less

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 151-250

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • 251-350

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • All 493

Votes: 86 68.8%

• Total voters

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
With the first Beta Release just hours away, I'd like to make this little announcement.

I'm just taking care of a few little cosmetic details, then I'll run my quick playthrough to make sure all teleports line up, and after that, Pokekmon: Purple Sky will be available for all of you to play!

AeroMaxx

Tanzanite Pokedex Coordinator
Years
This is a very well-thought out fangame. I like the story of Professor Oak and Mewtwo, and there is a team besides T.R. that wants to obtain Mewtwo's power.

I am definitely checking this for updates. Good luck on the beta. :)

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
This is a very well-thought out fangame. I like the story of Professor Oak and Mewtwo, and there is a team besides T.R. that wants to obtain Mewtwo's power.

I am definitely checking this for updates. Good luck on the beta. :)

Thanks a lot for the support!

Second mini-update: Finishing touches are being put on the beta. My playthrough will start very soon, then the beta will be up.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Beta v.01 is officially released!

Please report any bugs or errors ASAP so I can correct them and release an updated beta.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
hmm good beta but i cant seem to make a new game xD
hmm i see you make very good maps ;D

Thanks. And thanks for pointing that out. That's a pretty big thing for me to miss. I thought I had fixed it. Anyway, I'm uploading the fixed file now.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
may i suggest you update every pokemon including pokemon like charmander and other kanto with their d and p move set?

when, your pokemon levels up, the stats on the right that come up are kinda scrambled

Last edited:

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
may i suggest you update every pokemon including pokemon like charmander and other kanto with their d and p move set?

when, your pokemon levels up, the stats on the right that come up are kinda scrambled

I'm aware of the scrambled stat windows, but that problem is part of poccil's Pokemon Essentials. I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, though.

And about D/P moves and movesets: I definitely plan on doing that, but right now, it will take too much time, plus many of the D/P moves won't work without a lot of rewriting of scripts.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018

Years ago, when Professor Oak still lived in Kanto, a boy from his native Pallet Town captured the legendary Clone Pokemon, Mewtwo. The boy brought the Pokemon to Professor Oak so that he could keep it from harming anyone.

That is technically, & physically impossible

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
That is technically, & physically impossible
I'm a bit hazy on the Mewtwo story, as it's been quite a while since that all happened. My brain is jammed with 2nd-4th generation info right now. So why exactly is that?

And also, a quick announcement for everyone. I'll be out of town for the next 4 days, which means I probably won't be updating the thread. I'll try to keep up via my Sidekick for bug reports and other questions.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
o yeah bidoof is too high up ;D
i mean his back sprite

Ahh, yes, I noticed this as well. This will be fixed soon.

I have some good news. There's free wi-fi in the hotel here, so I can keep up with the thread.

Although I am in Las Vegas, so don't expect me to dedicate too much time to the game.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
I'm a bit hazy on the Mewtwo story, as it's been quite a while since that all happened. My brain is jammed with 2nd-4th generation info right now. So why exactly is that?

And also, a quick announcement for everyone. I'll be out of town for the next 4 days, which means I probably won't be updating the thread. I'll try to keep up via my Sidekick for bug reports and other questions.

It is just to unrealistic, the story line in the game looks more like a pokemon trainer than assistant, i know it is upto you but I would change part of the storyline a bit but still keep mewtwo in it. You could bring in mewtwo via a special event

Years
I have only played the game for about 30 min since I downloaded it. Most of what I have ran across has been fine. I have found some things you need to look into:

I tried to not put any spoilers in, but if I did, I am sorry. I hid the text just in case.
Spoiler:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018

Because Mewtwo was created while Ash was in Kanto ...

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Because Mewtwo was created while Ash was in Kanto ...

another good point, i think perhaps if mewtwo needs a proper storyline he actually goes with having ash as the main character, else it is just too unrealistic and also even though you are oaks assistant, you really are not if you get what i mean. you are like a trainer who gets advice from oak

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
... ... ... The point is it can't happen

Back