• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
0Q4040622F.jpg

Hi guys!

I've just started recording some of TES as a new series, which is one of my favourite games of all time and I think it should be a good let's play for me to do. The main objective for me to do right now is doing the main quest, but after that I can just do side quests and play the DLCs like Shivering Isles. But if you haven't heard of this game and you are an RPG fan, I recommend you to play this game because it is amazing! Anyway if you enjoyed these videos that I'll be posting, subscribe and they'll be more coming soon!

~SupremeSeeker

Episode 1 - 4
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I was really going to start watching an LP of Oblivion as I wanted enough reason to be distracted from Skyrim once again. Thus I'm happy I found this series and will be tracking it! You go with a similar character that I do, I usually play a Wood Elf ranger/sneak. In the beginning you seem like the biggest misfortune haha, made me laugh. The ducking about 8 minutes in was great. I do recommend upping the brightness or using torches in dungeons as it's quite hard to see what's happening in some of the darker areas. Anyway I do hope you update the thread with the further videos, I look forward to them!

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
Haha, that was a pretty entertaining Oblivion intro! I don't say that often...

Haha thanks, I'm honoured to entertain you! :)

I was really going to start watching an LP of Oblivion as I wanted enough reason to be distracted from Skyrim once again. Thus I'm happy I found this series and will be tracking it! You go with a similar character that I do, I usually play a Wood Elf ranger/sneak. In the beginning you seem like the biggest misfortune haha, made me laugh. The ducking about 8 minutes in was great. I do recommend upping the brightness or using torches in dungeons as it's quite hard to see what's happening in some of the darker areas. Anyway I do hope you update the thread with the further videos, I look forward to them!

I was debating whether the brightness was good enough or not, but I will turn the brightness up a notch. Other than that, thanks for the feedback and the 2nd and 3rd episode is up now!

Very entertaining, Love it :D

Thank you :D

Last edited:
Back