• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warriors (Pokemon Style) RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
Instead of four clans, like it's supposed to be, it's five clans... The Espeons, the Umbreons, the Flareons, the Jolteons, and the Vaporeons.

Choose a clan, any clan, and I will lay out the map once we have a few members.

I choose the Umbreon clan. You can have up to 10 characters for the clan. Five more people, and we can get started.

Remember, you can add more along the way.

Leader: ShadowSpirit ((NOTE: Spirit is the ending name for any leader, instead of Star, like in the series....))

Deputy: MidnightRunner

Warriors: DarkStreak, NightPelt, Moonlight

Queens (Those with kits, or expecting): Starlight (Expecting), Moonpelt (3 kits)

Kits: Starryflurry, Dimlight, Moonshower

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Oh I will play!
Vaporeons
Leader: Moon spirit (me!)
Deputy: Moon drop
Warriors: Bubble beam, Deep Sea, and Water lili
Queens: Moon spirit (excpecting), Water Lili (2 kits 3 one died)
Kits: Lili, and Bubles!

SkarmoryRider

Years
4 More! I'm still planning on the map. Vaporeons will have tons of lakes, a waterfall, and plentiful rivers. Flareons will live atop a volcano, where they relax in the lava and live happily. Jolteons will live where it's always filled with electrical storms, all lightning and thunder and rain. Umbreons will have the dark side of the territory, where the sun never shines, and it's always night. Espeons... I think should live where the sun shines and there is plenty of things to test their power of Phsycic. All of their land is equal.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
Jolteons
Leader: Thunder Spirit (me!)
Deputy: Thunder Jolt
Warriors: Ace Lightning, Thunder Bolt, Thunder Jack

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Wootness!

Flareons
Leader: Chaos spirit
Deputy: Youkai
Warriors: Blaze, Cinder, Torch,and Death fire
Queens: FireStarter ( expecting)
Kits: Tsuo( Adopted)

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
YAY I thought youd never make this one!!!(ive read all the books 5 comes out in june!)
HEY YOU FORGOT KITTYPETS!
So ill do them :)
Kittypets(house cats):smudge,princess rusty,cam,stary
loners:brakenfur(espeon)Flame tip(flareon
Hmmmm im going to wait and see what skamory picks(most likely what I am going to)

SkarmoryRider

Years
Me? Oh yeah.... I chose the Umbreon clan and we're waiting for the Espeons...

We can start now. :-D

~Summer~

Darkness enshrouds the Umbreon Clan's territory. The moon is just an illusion for now, and the stars are too. Shadowspirit stood quietly on a large jagged rock and listened to the sounds of the territory around her.
She heard the rumbling of a truck that takes trees from their homes. It was going away, so she was glad.
Midnightrunner, her deputy, was returning with Pidgey in his clamped jaws. They needed fresh kill to survive. He then ran up next to her and said, "The hunting parties are done hunting. We have plently of kill for today."
She looked at him. Food had been scarce in her territory, but since only now the camp is enshrouded in darkness, they could hunt better, but only by moonshine because then, the Umbreons would be awake and the prey would be asleep. Easy targets.
Since food had been scarce, they'd hunt at day now, even though the sun hurt their eyes.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
The Jolteon clan was waiting for Ace Lightning to come back with food. When he came back he had a Rattata in his jaw and 3 on his back.
The Jolteon caln ate and the went to sleep.

SkarmoryRider

Years
ShadowSpirit trotted down the slope and relaxed. A big pile of fresh kill was here today. She padded over and took a plump Rattata((Mmm, tastes like Vole in Warriors)) and went to her den to eat.
The warriors grabbed their share and walked into the center of the clearing and sat next to the two queens. Three kits pranced around them. "How are you feeling today Starlight? Kits going to come soon?" Moonlight asked.

SkarmoryRider

Years
ShadowSpirit silently stood in her cave underneath the rock. Her territory was being destroyed, they may have to move soon, and fast. Otherwise, it'd be too late for them to hide.
She took a bite out of her Rattata ((Fireheart: Mmmm... sounds like mice and vole combined)) and chewed. "Ate herbs we need to help heal the sick.... we need a Medicine Eon." ((That I just added in because earlier, I wasn't really thinking about it. So the Medicine Eon will be Moonshard))
She ran out after eating her Rattata and began to head into the evining. She sniffed the air and found one scent, the scent of an Umbreon.
She ran towards where the scent was coming from.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
Im Darkwind of the umbreons
~~~~~~~~~~
I looked around the camp my mouth feeling good after hunting freshkill for a day
I watched the leader go out of the camp,so I decided to follow her.I stepped out of the warriors den and followed her trail carefull not to make a noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back