• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warriors (Pokemon Style) RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
((Sure, change your names, make new characters, delete some. I don't mind! :-D))

She could smell a warrior behind her, but she took no notice. She continued on in the fading light and soon found an Umbreon curled up underneath a tree. She was shivering and Shadowspirit picked her up by the scruff of her neck. She turned and saw Darkwind.
She sighed quietly. Sometimes, it was hard not to be tailed by a warrior or her Deputy. Sometimes even a kit would follow her, which was rare.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
"I know Darkwind. I know. Humans have been capturing us too, I don't want to risk it. This is why I enshroud our camp in darkness, because of protection. Can you help me lift her up, she's not looking too good. I think she's expecting." and I looked at her slightly swollen belly.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
"OK then''
I put my head under her and lifted her
halph her weght on my back I stubled and regaind force with the leader I walked back to camp a slight kick at my head came from her stomach

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
Coming back into the camp darkstreak sneered at me
I felt a growl but stopped in the middle
Hes trying to get me in trouble I thought
"So do we take her to moonshard?"i asked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back