• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy 3, critical information and discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Well, hardly any of us do lol. Cassie and Alpha are off in another dimension, but I think Saphi's still with you(in Chaos's lair) if you want to go find her. Just an idea.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Aye. and we'll be returning shortly... It's been a weird few weeks for me... Too many bumps on the noggin and a little whiplash.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
I think Jasper is becoming sort of mental, his past is finally coming back to haunt him. I've been waiting for this ever since I made him. I have made no evendent hints about his past, or about his parents, or about his past home, but it's going to finally come out. If you and alpha wouldn't mind staying in the other dimension for a little while, I'd like to play this part out with Saphi, it won't take but a little while I figure.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
HAHA... Lol... He's not really going mental, he's having a breakdown, his past is coming back to haunt him. I may introduce a few new characters soon, but I haven't finished them, or found the right time...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS RP?????? Nyuuuu!!!!!!! Why must all the best RPs just die? It's not right, it's not fair! *bangs head against her keyboard*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy said:
Grrr... I can't believe it died... X-men won't help I needed this RP... Grrrr...
Yeah.... this RP wasn't just an RP.... it wash the first and bestest RP I ever joined.... ;; *steps off rostrum and runs away crying*

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
*comforts everyone* I'm sorry... I know what that's like. The most we can do is give it a nice eulogy...

My friends, we are gathered here today to witness the passing of a beloved RP. Though not wildly successful, not widly joined, it was know by its participants as one of the best. Comedic at times, tragic at others, it was an example of what every RP should strive for. The RP Teen Titans Understudy 3 began many months ago between myself and Saphira, via PM. Those who joined it were our family. To all of you who knew it, carpe morti.

~Ozy~

Years
*comforts everyone* I'm sorry... I know what that's like. The most we can do is give it a nice eulogy...

My friends, we are gathered here today to witness the passing of a beloved RP. Though not wildly successful, not widly joined, it was know by its participants as one of the best. Comedic at times, tragic at others, it was an example of what every RP should strive for. The RP Teen Titans Understudy 3 began many months ago between myself and Saphira, via PM. Those who joined it were our family. To all of you who knew it, carpe morti.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
*bows head* That was....beautiful.... *sniff* Oh my beloved TTU3, my one true love, you shall always be in our hearts. *leaves a bouquet of flowers at its grave and walks away*

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2006
I want to change the world kake wo kake nu kete nani mo ozuresu ni ima yuuke to... What the hell am i doing? This is a forum. And forums discust Stuff. I'm singing not talking.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2006
I want to change the world kake wo kake nu kete nani mo ozuresu ni ima yuuke to... What the hell am i doing? This is a forum. And forums discust Stuff. I'm singing not talking. And thorns, You're stupid and gross

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
You do realise you could be banned if you keep that up, no? And, I must say, there was no reason to insult Thorns. She is one of the smartest people I know, and at least capable of spelling. I don't see how she gross, eithes. So I suggest that you leave this thread now, for your own mental well-being.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back