• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Running Indoors The easy way. (FR/LG/R/S/E)

rhettz_emboar

Did you just pee??
Years
Yow Nice TuT!
this kinda help!
simple but educational

Yow Nice TuT!
this kinda help!
simple but educational

Last edited:

bitelaserkhalif

Falcon Punch!!
Years
Introduction
Hello, I am Pinkish Purple and in this tutorial, I will be showing you how to modify your hack so that the player can run indoors. I will be using the hack Pokemon Rose for this demo. Credits go to DoubleDare96 for the tutorial, Bela for allowing me to use his hack for this demo, and HackMew for previously discovering this code.

Offsets
First, here are the offsets that we will be using later on in the tutorial:
Code:
Fire Red
BD494

Leaf Green
BD468

Ruby
E5E00

Sapphire
E5E00

Emerald
11A1E8[/CENTER]

Let's begin!​
Open up the rom with any Hex Editors and locate the Offsets using CTRL+G. Pokemon Rose is a Fire Red hack, so I will use the Fire Red offset.

Now, you see an arrow in the picture above, pointing to the number ''08''. That is the number that disallows the player to run in buildings. So, what we want to do is to delete that ''08'' by changing the value to ''00''.

That's very simple, but Thank you for the Tutorial!(I haven't tried it yet on Pokemon Jade;look at signature).I used windhex as hex editor.But,how to change 08 to 00?

EDIT:It's Working like a bosss! Thank you!I wasn't change it because I was using Windhex, not HxD.​

Last edited:
Back