• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
NICE
this game looks awesome!!
any idea when it will be available, or even a small portion of it??
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Change in plans!!!
I have very good news, and also very bad news. So I think I'll start with the bad news, just to get it over with.

Bad News: It seems my computer does not like me very much, and I think it's about ready to take a huge dump. So there may not be very much updates for a little while longer. But don't fear, all my work is backed up on my brothers computer, and I'm playing it safe. But hopefully, I will be able to reformat my computer this weekend...

Very Good News: I know how long this game is going to take, and I also know that people hate long waits, exspecially for something they want really bad, so guess what?? DEMO!!!!!!! Yep, as soon as my computer gets better, I'm going to try as hard as I can to get a demo out, but don't expect to do a lot of stuff, its just a demo.

But again, I am very sorry for the lack of updates for this and I hope that I can make my computer better very, very soon. Oh, and also, thanx for your suport and motivation, it helps a lot.

Note: If anyone would like to make banners or sigs for Pokemon The Lost World, just post it here, or PM me. I'm also trying to make some, but again, if anyone wants to make one or something, just PM me, or post it here.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
nice game it will take ages to make the tilesets look good were did you get them from???
on a scale of 1 to 10 i give you a 10 because the game look excellent.

try my site
vgcom

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Ye-ah; your game's looking great. You adding any new Pokes to this game?

Captain Arcane

Years
nice game it will take ages to make the tilesets look good were did you get them from???
on a scale of 1 to 10 i give you a 10 because the game look excellent.

try my site
vgcom

Why thank you :D, but I made these tilesets myself, I did not get them from somewhere. Everything that is, or was not originaly in the gameboy advance games was done by me.

Ye-ah; your game's looking great. You adding any new Pokes to this game?

Well, there is no fakemon in this at all, but there are a few Pokemon, that have been, overlooked I could say?

Last edited:

Captain Arcane

Years
Alright guys, I have some new Screens for ya. Check'em out.
These are 2 screen shots from the Mayor's house in Snowpoint City.
house1sl9.jpg
house2rk0.jpg

The Mayor's Attic
atticln5.jpg

What secrets lie inside the abandoned attic?

Last edited:

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Those houses are pretty good, not great, but good. I rate them 75%. That said is only because (not boasting) I am a house mapping MASTER. Outsides suck but I own INSIDES.

Captain Arcane

Years
Those houses are pretty good, not great, but good. I rate them 75%. That said is only because (not boasting) I am a house mapping MASTER. Outsides suck but I own INSIDES.

Well, I guess thats a pretty good score, seeing how your a master and this is one of my few attempts at an indoor map.

Captain Arcane

Years
wow, you have FANTASTIC tilesets. The gym is good but it doesn't really look challenging. Still I LOVE the tilesets.

Well first off, there are basically no limitations in sphere, for example, one tile can have as many colors as you want, and you can have as much and as many different kinds of tiles in any tileset.

Also, one reason why it doesn't look so challenging is because there are no trainer entities, plus, this is the first gym, its not supposed to be extremely challenging.

Captain Arcane

Years
lol, well seeing how you start out in pallet town, they are either bulbasaur, charmander, or squirtle. Then as you progess through the world, you get to obtain other starters from professors like Elm, and Rowan.

Improfane

hiatus
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
Your mapping skills continue to impress me!

That attic is an interesting concept. Would you use Flash in there? Or perhaps try navigate it without flash - like some of my friends used to do in Rock Tunnel because they didn't know how to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back