• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Ohhh, kinky threesome. j/k everyone, I'm not THAT off-kilter. Usually.

Anyway, welcome, k_f. Wnat some ice cream with that pie?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
(gets little hearts in eyes) Your avatar is adorable, Jigglypuff plus Marill.:) My favorite pokemon is Jigglypuff:)

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Welcome all the newbies. But for what was said about the new cast , I meant perhaps they'll start a whole new story somewhere. I think I read something about it somewhere but it might have just been a Manga ... I dunno.

I wouldn't mind if it was a new story BUT they kept the old crew in the background or something ^^;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Thanks Adamant Dodger!! I think Misty is so cool. ^__^ I want to see that Hoso.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
GOD. said:
:shocked: how sexy is that

i think misty will cheer ash on in the leuge and tracy and daisy will be there too

Really sexy.:) She looks great and cute in that pic.

Great to see you again Mistys_Brother. It's been awhile. Great to be having many returning and new members here.:)

Here's a cool pic.:)

061girls.jpg

~Ozy~

Years
Sweet pic, although for the femmes represented therein, I'd have to say that Sabrine is the most well-drawn. Her facial proportions seem closer to accurate than the rest.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2005
LOL.
I'am a Pokeshipper and a Advanceshipper.XD
Well I'll make a banner.I'am trying to work in it.

Hey cool, I didn't know that about you. I'm both too, but mainly Pokeshipper. :)

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
I dunno, but a quick poll here. Who thought that in the past two episodes, May was making eyes at Misty?

Well I haven't SEEN them *curses Sky One* but you don't seriously think that May is *does camp hand gesture in place of the L word* do you ?

Everyone keeps saying she'd be great with Ash but I think she'll probably end up with Drew. After all they're both Pokemon Cordinators (sp?) and Ash & Misty are both more interested in Training / Battling.

~Ozy~

Years
I kinda picked up on a little googly-eyes by May directed towards Misty. Honestly, I don't presume anything about any of the character's sexuality, I usually think of most of them as bi (fanfic purposes) excepting James. I hae yet to see anyone so flamboyantly yaoi.

But yeah, there are a lot of Advanceshippers around. I've actually been toying around with MayxGary recently.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
yoshi1001 said:
By the way, I was checking the Pokemon chart on the iTunes Music, store, and these were the top tracks as of late:

(you can see this chart by searching for Pokemon on the store, clicking on a -> by the artist, then See all under top downloaded songs)

The song is always up there on the chart, but today it really got moving.

Cool.:) That's really great. Nice to see it up there.:) I like that song.

Here's a really cute new pic from Miyabic Room.:)

kasumi.jpg

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Yeah lol Well cute pic anyway ML17 ^_^

As for what you said AD I could never think of them that way ^^; I've pretty much mentally paired them up anyway :

Ash - Misty
May - Drew
Max - ( No one he's too young lol )
Brock - ( Any girl he comes across lol )

~Ozy~

Years
Eeeee!!!! Kole itsu wa kawaii ndesu!

As for pairings, I can feel comfortable with MOST anyone paired up, as long as it's not something like Ash/Oak. But Ash/Gary is cool, that's actually a pretty nice one to write a fic for.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Eeeee!!!! Kole itsu wa kawaii ndesu!

As for pairings, I can feel comfortable with MOST anyone paired up, as long as it's not something like Ash/Oak. But Ash/Gary is cool, that's actually a pretty nice one to write a fic for.

I dunno ^^; Not that I'm against that sort of thing but it just when ya see people taking it WAAAAAAY too far ^^; I dunno .... I just find it odd ^^;

*puts Ash next to Misty , May next to Drew and Gary next to a random girl*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back