• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko-Kun

Master of Ghosts.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 7, 2007
*glomps Kent Colton Rogers*
ooo looks great :D keep up the good work

Exadtra

Elite Editor
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 25, 2006
I played this hack and I thought that it was good!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Coolboyman said:
Yeah thanks to everyone for bieng patient. I took another one of my breaks AGAIN, hell everyone needs them. Anyways, for Bronze fans, the final verison will be released on January 16th, 2007, which is exactly 3 years ago when Brown was released. Eh I work when I want to, glad to see peopel are still itnerested in this too!
Oh good, its Adam! Well, now I've got something good to look forward to in 2007. X3 Even if its quite a long way away, I don't blame him.

marioguy said:
I'm talking about a newer one. The last one I got was from December.
And Jake has mentioned that no further BETA/Preview/Demos will be released.

I checked the set of screenshots by the way Jake. x x; Basically, I was only interested in the second screenshot, and not much more. But the four new characters sound quite intriguing really.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Kent Colton Rogers (Anthony Jake La). This will be great hack, and NO need to hurry up, good hacks take time to complete ;)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Sugimori said:
Kent Colton Rogers (Anthony Jake La). This will be great hack, and NO need to hurry up, good hacks take time to complete ;)
Yeah, Jake can take all the time we want. So far, the Rijon series is one of the only hacks that have ever gotten completed, so its fair to let the production process take time.

Real games take almost a year to make, and they have an entire team to work on it. Jake is a one-man team, be patient.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
I thought his nam;e was Kent, but okay. Will there be another map, like the sevi islands. I wonder how Jhoto will be...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
marioguy said:
I thought his nam;e was Kent, but okay. Will there be another map, like the sevi islands. I wonder how Jhoto will be...
Its just his username. His real name is Jake. As for Johto, we'll most probably get to go to more than just Azalea Town.

I know more than all of you. X3 Jakey's told me stuff.

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
Years
sounds nice, not to nice afcourse, some work is needed, but I think you will finish it. :D

-Koga-

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Kent Colton Rogers, very nice screenies. I like them all...
This will be the greatest hack on PC.

Post edited after the Edgeboy's last post (he deleted it after editing that mine). Max, you are SCARY!

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Sugimori said:
Kent Colton Rogers, very nice screenies. I like them all...
This will be the greatest hack on PC.

Post edited after the Edgeboy's last post (he deleted it after editing that mine). Max, you are SCARY!
Wrong, I believe Jake deleted it.

By the way, for those who do not know, Q1 means "quarter 1" of a year. Three months every quarter, thus Q1 means January, February and March.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Fine! It's not so long, I hope this will stop those annoyances from people wanting release date.

Max, it was ME who edited my post, just to let you know.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
muy bueno el hack este hack si no es cualkier cosa xd

Translation: "Great hack. This hack isn't current xd".
Thanks PoKeSaFaRi.

Also, since this is an English forum, please post in English in the future. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back