• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Does anyone know if there are links or forums that have Sanctioned events information? Such like Vids and people who have been in the events

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Sanctioned as in official? NuggetBridge.com has a lot of videos and interviews from participants in the tournaments so you can check that out.

And in other news, I did my latest English homework on Pokemon. :B

I saw what was probably a fraud list of Pokemon from sixth gen earlier today- I was fairly certain it was fraud because of some of the names and typings (they suggested Yveltal was ghost/flying and Xerneas was rock/psychic. They also suggested a pre-evolution to Pinsir and heracross- as well as evolutions to Sawk and Throw named Sawkem and Throwem -_-) BUT- I didn't care that it was fake or that it was potential news on sixth gen. I cared that there were a lot of typings I really wanted to see.

Grass / Fire was one, and a LONG standing typing I've wanted to see. Besides all the weaknesses of each typing their pairing neutralizes, they would have pretty good offensive attack types, and if it got a decent move pool, there would be tons of things you could do with it! I really think Grass Fire would be a neat type :3 A few other ones they suggested were Dark Electric, Fighting Flying, and Fire Psychic. ALL typings I'd love to see that font exist yet.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
i've been searching sparkling sea for a couple of days now and i can't find slowpoke. is it because i'm using white 2 or can anybody help me with this? i'm willing to trade for a legit slowpoke from the sparkling sea

Years
Apparently they make hanging cat house things with Pokemon on them.
I did not know this until my parents went to see my grandma & she'd apparently found this thing somewhere, who knows where, & knows I still love Pokemon so she bought it & sent it down to me via my parents. I'm very proud of her, LOL.

I just thought I'd share this bit of information, hopefully I did so in the right place as it isn't gaming related, but Pokemon related. But I think its a hanging cat house, that's what it looks like from the stock ones I've seen in the pet store. I could be wrong. It could be something else entirely. BUT. It has various Pokemon all over it & that's all I care about. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What generation is it from? That sounds...really strange hahaha.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Does anyone else get extremely amused when they imagine Bisharp in social situations?
Like, he goes to hug someone.
"Oops, I seem to have impaled you my good fellow, my condolences"

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What about Pokemon like Sharpedo with Rough Skin as their ability so they can never touch another Pokemon? Although I don't think Sharpedo wants to have any friends, honestly...

Years
What generation is it from? That sounds...really strange hahaha.

Gen 4 I think. It's got Piplup, Chimchar, Pikachu, & Turtwig. I suppose it could be a hanging thing for socks/underwear or something. It's a 3 story type deal. I'll have to take a picture & post it. I don't know. My grandma found it somewhere in her tiny little town. Whatever it is I like it & I'm proud other for recognizing Pokemon lol.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I just started season 5 masters quest, and the whirl cup (that water pokemon competition).

I scene the writers are running low on ideas, wonder what season 6 will be like. Could someone write me a little preview on what happens in season 6?

Picture added for cuteness.

Spoiler:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I have a question. Compared to a real-life item or animal? How big would Joltik be based on his PokéDex stats from B/W?

Years
Hey, how many seasons of Pokemon are there?

Currently, there are 16 seasons of the dubbed Pokemon anime. They are as follows:

Season 1 - Pokemon: Indigo League
Season 2 - Pokemon: Adventures in the Orange Islands
Season 3 - Pokemon: The Johto Journeys
Season 4 - Pokemon: Johto League Champions
Season 5 - Pokemon: Master Quest
Season 6 - Pokemon: Advanced
Season 7 - Pokemon: Advanced Challenge
Season 8 - Pokemon: Advanced Battle
Season 9 - Pokemon: Battle Frontier
Season 10 - Pokemon: Diamond & Pearl
Season 11 - Pokemon: DP Battle Dimension
Season 12 - Pokemon: DP Galactic Battles
Season 13 - Pokemon: DP Sinnoh League Victors
Season 14 - Pokemon: Black & White
Season 15 - Pokemon: BW Rival Destinies
Season 16 - Pokemon: BW Adventures in Unova

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I am in the first stage of doing my first digital image of Pikachu shocking all the oil company's in the world that sit below below him. It's going to be my first digital picture ever, I want my first one to actually mean something. Ohhhhh I can't wait to finish this one, it's going to put my photoshop skills to the test!

I think the end picture will be truly stunning and can't wait to share it. :chu:

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2013
my favirote pokemon is squirtle

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
]

Last edited:
Years
Quick question, I read the rules and see that creating a thread regarding a youtube video is disallowed due to their specificity, and I figure probably to prevent the boards from filling with spam advertisements from the makers of said videos as well. All fair enough. If there is a funny video I think people could appreciate, though (maybe about a certain US president and pokemon), where (if anywhere) is the right place to do so?

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
Years
So my friend has been trading me shiny's he caught with his AR. He told me that they count as legit pokemon because it can't be proven they were caught with an AR's help. I can't use the RNG method to check while I am on campus so my question is, are these pokemon "legit"? Is RNG the only way to tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back