• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] The Legend of PokéCommunity - Choose Your Hero!

Ninjorf

Friendo
Years
nnibxXO.png
[Jorf] THE PALADIN

LEVEL: 1 | EXP: 0

QUEST LOG
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
These class specific emblems almost makes me wish I picked another class.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
These class specific emblems almost makes me wish I picked another class.
Hm, I think I may add a way to recruit party members too, that way you could earn other class emblems!
There's so many things I want to add but my main concern is that it would be a hassle for you guys to keep adding things/keep track of multiple things when you edit your posts, like EXP for different characters, counting gold, inventory, etc.

Also aaa I love the little signature you made for this! Working on some myself - I've got this so far but I wanted to make a few different styles for people to choose from:

ilB9iNc.png
[NAME] THE WARRIOR
Link 1 ? Link 2 ? Link 3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Naku!!

Gonna finally start this myself, will probably go on a posting spree later today.

g1lkGcM.png
MALFURION THE DRUID

LEVEL: 11 | EXP: 100 |
oVk14Fk.png

QUEST LOG
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Another thought - maybe a way for exp to matter in some little things like slaying monsters too?

Could be awesomely if somehow this turned into like, a pseudo Online RPG of sorts only for VG. o:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 29, 2020
MKpfKSL.png
ALEOSIA THE ROGUE

QUEST LOG
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Hey guys! Just wanted to announce a few updates and changes around here:

- Introducing: the Gold system and Shop tab! From now on, each post you make will be worth 5 gold, and like experience, you will be rewarded with gold for various events. You will be able to buy weapons and companion creatures with this gold; more details on this are in the updated OP. For all existing heroes, you may add 5 gold to your inventory for every post currently in your quest log, for example:

L2VMkis.png
AUSTIN THE MAGE
COMPANION: NONE

LEVEL: 3 | EXP: 39 |
oVk14Fk.png

QUEST LOG

INVENTORY

(that was 80 for his posts + 20 for winning last week's Year of Gaming)

- The Monk has been replaced with the Brute - this change was made because I felt the Monk would not be able to experience the item shop as well as the classes that wield weapons.
- The Thief has been replaced with the Viking - for more variety, as it is too similar to the Rogue.
- Templates in the OP have been updated to reflect the above changes - update your posts to include the gold counter if you plan to utilize item shops!
- Emblem distribution has been temporarily halted - this was not my idea and if I could give you emblems I would as I'm aware a few are approaching/reached level 5, but some admins want to revamp the system a bit so until they decide on the next course of action for emblems, I am unable to upload new ones.
- Marathon 2.5 progress can be used to gain EXP and gold! Details are in the OP.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Hang on, gotta re-do the math since posts in the Chit-Chat thread are only worth 2 gold, and posts in the Daily Challenge thread are only worth 1 EXP...

EDIT: Oh man, even the EXP rates changed. This got real confusing...
EDIT 2: So it's one for each post in the daily challenge... and then a bonus of 45? Or a bonus of 15 if you do them all? And then when you mention the DCC, are you talking about the DCC in this section? Or the one in The Lounge?

Last edited:
Years
EDIT 2: So it's one for each post in the daily challenge... and then a bonus of 45? Or a bonus of 15 if you do them all? And then when you mention the DCC, are you talking about the DCC in this section? Or the one in The Lounge?

Yup, it's 1 per post, and then a 15xp bonus once you complete the whole thing. Similarly, it's 2 gold per post and 15 bonus gold when you complete it.

And it refers to the VG DCC here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=358477

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Right, then I gotta recalculate all this later, lol.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I'm very happy that this is picking up steam - awesome job thus far Juno! (: Maybe with events coming with the introduction of the Minecraft server, we can include ways in which users can gain exp and other things through that! Nvm Juno was one one step ahead of me on that haha :P

Last edited:
Years
I took the liberty of going through everyone's post history and updating your gold and experience appropriately, since I think some people were confused about rates. I included posts in this thread that contributed to discussion and counted the 30 Days of VGM posts as 30 Days of Gaming posts. Let me know if I screwed up :P

If you posted in the past two or so hours I was doing this, I didn't include those posts.

Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I took the liberty of going through everyone's post history and updating your gold and experience appropriately, since I think some people were confused about rates. I included posts in this thread that contributed to discussion and counted the 30 Days of VGM posts as 30 Days of Gaming posts. Let me know if I screwed up :P

If you posted in the past two or so hours I was doing this, I didn't include those posts.

Spoiler:
Yo that's dedication, mate. Mad props to you for getting that done. Maybe on the OP we can get a master list of everyone's character and level that could be updated once a week. Would be cool to see everyone's collective levels and experience together like a guild, but I don't want to put that on Juno if she thinks that would be too much work/upkeep.

Back