• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you? How?
I think it sucks, too. D: I also watch Pokemon solely for Team Rocket and this makes me mad. XD Now I'll only watch Best Wishes after reading an episode summary on Bulbapedia that they're in it or if a favorite gym leader *coughElesacough* makes an appearance.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
It sure does! Team Rocket almost always got a few minutes of screen time every episode and now they're getting a few seconds, or not even appearing. I always liked them as the humour of the show, and now that's pretty much gone.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Okay, after a month hiatus, I am back!
How should I know, I haven't even watched a single episode of BW. My country hasn't even broadcast finish D/P yet.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Okay, after a month hiatus, I am back!
How should I know, I haven't even watched a single episode of BW. My country hasn't even broadcast finish D/P yet.
It's everywhere on the internet :P.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Exactly! How do you think everyone is watching the subs lol.

Here have some fanart. And things.
Spoiler:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Lol me too xD!

Exactly! How do you think everyone is watching the subs lol.

Here have some fanart. And things.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I love the first fanart!!!

By the way, you guys should visit Musashi and I's blog (if you like Rocketshipping lol): http://****yeahrocketshipping.tumblr.com/! I'm sure you can guess what word the stars replace lol. Ok, back to stu-dying.

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
aaahhh.... good to be back.

Reason why I've came back to visit this club is because today was a cosplay day of spirit week, and a couple dressed up as Jessie & James (both of whom I know). Girl who played Jessie was carrying a rose around too :laugh:

I wish I could've brought a camera that day but sadly I didn't... :\

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
aaahhh.... good to be back.

Reason why I've came back to visit this club is because today was a cosplay day of spirit week, and a couple dressed up as Jessie & James (both of whom I know). Girl who played Jessie was carrying a rose around too :laugh:

I wish I could've brought a camera that day but sadly I didn't... :\
Haha, that's cool. I'm doing Domino for Halloween and a friend of mine is doing Miyamoto :P.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I don't think I've ever seen a real good Jessie or James cosplay I've actually liked, the hair is just so hard to master. xD;

I don't know how, but randomly in school today Domino came into my head, which brought me back here. Domino is such an awesome character, I'd love for her to make another appearence, it's possible. The Black Tulip, just so awesome.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I don't think I've ever seen a real good Jessie or James cosplay I've actually liked, the hair is just so hard to master. xD;

The following is the best Jessie cosplay I've seen. The only think I dislike is the height of her hair.

I don't know how, but randomly in school today Domino came into my head, which brought me back here. Domino is such an awesome character, I'd love for her to make another appearence, it's possible. The Black Tulip, just so awesome.
Yes, she is! I hope she came back too :(. Lol, as a side note, nobody recognised my disguise XD! (and it's not because it didn't look good)

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
I didn't do anything for Halloween this year but catch up on work. XD Next year I'm going to go as Jessie from this one Halloween fanart I've seen somewhere.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I didn't do anything for Halloween this year but catch up on work. XD Next year I'm going to go as Jessie from this one Halloween fanart I've seen somewhere.
Lmao, really? :') .. That'd be amazing!

Anyway joining ~

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Please choose two Pokemon in the list! :)

Does anyone know when J&J are coming back in BW? It's been what, 6 episodes now?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Oh sorry, I forgot to choose one! My partners would be ... Glameow and Walnut! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back