• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Battle, Eterna City

Currently:​
Protecting a Possible Friend

Title:​
Unexplained Slashing

Yula, Amethyst

A bit of hope bubbled up in Amy's heart as the girl actually smiled and reached out a hand toward her. Yes... Someone who accepts me...! She felt like crying at this point, as she'd been lonely for so long, and this was a first step towards a family... Or at least a friend. She needed the affection and attention, because loneliness leads to insanity, and Blade wasn't helping in that case. However, the other girl came up and stole the mouth power! That... Didn't settle well with Amethyst. The girl then lunged at her new friend, looking ready to battle once more.

With a suddenly enraged voice, Amethyst screamed at the attacker, "GET AWAY FROM HER!!" In an instant, she was at full sprint, literally moving so quickly that she could hardly be seen. When she reached the attacking girl, she swung a fist, aiming for her side. She knew her speed would make this nearly unblockable, as well as make it much more powerful, getting hit from such a high speed. When she threw the punch, she just barely missed the girl's side, by a mere inch or two. She halted to a stop about seven feet from the two, facing the girl she just struck out at. "Dang it, I miss--"

She stopped herself, watching as the girl's side, where she could have sworn she'd missed, it began to stain her clothing with blood. If she'd looked, she'd see three deeply gashing claw marks indented into her side. Instinctively, Amy looked at her hands but... No claws. W-what the... How... She was at a loss for words at this point. The swing missed, yet... She was bleeding? Amy was clearly confused, staring down at her own hand with shock. However, she quickly sped to a battle pose in front of her friend. She was determined to protect her, in case that girl would keep fighting. "If you want to touch her you'll have to get through me first!" She gave that girl a mean look, a sinister glare preparing for the possibility of a counter-attack. You'd better walk away, she thought to herself, waiting for this girl's next move.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Wrecked Building
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy stood her ground, staring down the other female, whom took on the features of an umbreon. She seemed to be very pleased with the powers she had just... stolen? Was that the right way to say it? Lucy decided she didn't care. Kit apparently spoke her intentions out loud to her pokespirit and Lucy was tempted to make a condescending remark on it, and probably would've if she hadn't been being attacked. Sumonning her strength Lucy braced herself for a fight... only for it to be interrupted by the short girl she'd been talking to moments ago. Lucy nearly jumped, startled by the outburst. Not only that but the girl proceeded to literally attack Kit in her defense! The punch she threw didn't particularly look like it had hit, but the wound it caused was quite visible. Lucy sort of assumed her eyes had played a minor trick on her and that the punch had actually connected. What did she know? She was confused enough as it was. I mean sure she hadn't attacked the strange girl... but Lucy would've never thought that warranted Amy risking her life on her behalf. The only reason Lucy hadn't attacked or anything was because she really had nothing to gain from such an action! Or at least that's what she told herself. She didn't know how to feel about what had gone on earlier. Did she /like/ this girl? She supposed she did, which felt weird to her somehow. Perhaps it was because girls tended to resort to their natural instinct to compete with eachother in this primitive age... though such an explanation sounded a bit less refined in Lucy's actual thoughts. Sue had no idea if boys were the same way, or even remotely similar. Given Lucy had no idea how boys worked. Magic all up in this fallout It wasn't like she had Arby to school.

"..."

That being said Lucy just sort of stood there looking tense and awkward, as well as confused and a bit disorientated.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
(OoC: Is it night or day? X3)

Kit was prepared to start off with a quick Bite, then a Shadowball, but she was interrupted from her thoughts by the girl from earlier. "Grr... What's with you?!" Kit muttered. She stopped immediately and clutched her side. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow....." Kit glared at the girl. She has not noticed before now, but the girl looked kind of strange. "You really didn't have to intervene Missi. *Sigh* But I guess you felt the need to protect Lucy. I'm Kit by the way!" Kit stood up straight, still clutching her side. She suddenly became very cheery. Her fighting mood has left her. Candlelight normally supplies the fight in her. " In case you can't tell, I'm bonded with an Umbreon." Kit twitched her ears and tail. "Nice to meet 'cha!" Kit grinned, her sharp teeth glimmering in the light. Kit brushed off her jacket and looked around. "Were you guys heading anywhere? I would like some company."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Suddenly Ended Battle, Eterna City

Confused

Invisible Claws

Yula, Amethyst

A battle had ended as soon as it had begun. Amethyst just sort of let her guard down, as the weird and possibly insane girl turned from 'battle to the death' to 'oh boy new friends!' and began rambling. Amy didn't really pay attention to it. She was still distracted with staring at her own hand. How... How did I do that...? I... I swear I missed... Maybe... I could test this... She looked around a moment before approaching a stone building. She let her hand graze the wall, and then examined it.

"No... No marks... Strange..." Curling her hand into a fist, she lightly punched the wall. When she released her hand, there were three marks deeply gashing the stone. She examined her hand once more. "That's so... Odd..." She quietly returned to Lucy's side, glancing around and realizing that she had nowhere to go. Looking up at Lucy with tender, begging (and differently colored) eyes, she spoke up to her, "U-um... W-would you please take me with you? I have nowhere else to go..."

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Wrecked Building
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(It's day.)

Lucy just sort of became confused and slightly frustrated when Kit seemed to have a mood swing that caused her to abruptly become cheery and not, y'know, murderous. ...She wasn't sure what to make of this. On one hand that girl was a danger; on the other fighting wasn't all that fun. She found that she didn't really /want/ to keep fighting, and decidedly dropped what had happened earlier. Looking at Kit for a moment, skeptical of the girl's intentions, she turned her attention to Amy. Lucy seemed ever so slightly put off by Amy's actions. She wasn't sure what to make of it! Regardless, she resisted the urge to become paranoid. When Lucy spoke her tone was slightly thoughtful.

"Well... alright. I wasn't really sure where I was going--but maybe we should be thinking about food..."

Lucy's gaze settled on Amy as she spoke. She was not unaware that Amy was possibly the only one of them without a super powered digestive system that could handle things like dirt and trees and what-not. For the first time in a while she didn't know what to do about food. Was this how everyone else felt /all the time/? Being normal /sucked/.

"I'll be honest though. I'm not sure where to look. Maybe the forests..?"

Lucy strained her thoughts for an answer. The forest was an obvious choice, but that might mean that everybody else had thought of it too.

Dawn

Years
Hailey and Arcea - Arriving at Children's City
...Two young pokespirit wielders trudged their way along at a snail's pace, watching the horizon in hopes that their destination wasn't that far away. You see, they were not traveling slowly by choice. Both of them were very hurt. The one tailing the other stumbled a bit as she walked, havnig clear and very significant difficulty walking. She was Arcea, the older of the two. As she walked along a horrible pain graced her every other step, along with the disconcerting sensation from within her. One of her legs was broken. The other girl, a humbly younger female, hid most of her wounds under her heavy attire, that of which came with her pokespirit. She had half a dozen unseen bruises however, and her attire was torn and scorched in several places. Her name was Hailey. Hailey was having a significantly easier time walking, however her complexion was very pale and her spirit weak and brittle. The wielder of a ghastly spirit had made a point to attempt to consume her soul, and while she had avoided said fate he had given her quite the grave spiritual wound. It needed time to heal.

Arcea, the wielder of an Eelektross pokespirit, spoke up. Her tone was that of feigned cheer, pain clearly detectable beneath her forced smile.

Arcea: "H-heh... You'd think a girl... would be a li-little less inclined to... sic her...lackeys--Ah!"

Before Arcea could finish the pain she felt as she walked managed to overpowered her focus, causing her to fail to maintain her balance and fall over. This did nothing to quell the intense pain and she fell silent, gritting her teeth tensely. Hailey continued on for a brief moment before stopping and turning around to face the other spirit wielder. A look of irritation crossed her face. Alone, Arcea would be doomed in her current state. Hailey had no doubt she would be taken advantage of by one of those /vultures/ if something wasn't done. She of course was referring to traveling spirit wielders, who tended to not be the friendliest to outsiders.

Hailey: "..."

A moment of silence followed, but it was finally broken when Arcea spoke up again.

Arcea: "Hailey... something's really wrong with my leg. I... don't think I can go on."

At this, Hailey grew more irritated. Saving lives was not something she did. That was the exact opposite of her mission. A part of her felt like literally mercy killing the older spirit wielder right then and there. The world needed to be purged, her included. However... After a moment, whatever remained of Hailey's conscience kicked in. She didn't /want/ to kill Arcea... Arcea was her closest friend in many ways. She also supported her, even though she knew fully well what Hailey's intentions were. ...She was also a valuable asset to Hailey's plans. The strength of two greatly outmatched the strength of one. Hailey grimaced, decidedly unamused with her moment of emotional weakness. She would attempt to save Arcea, but if her old friend expected any sympathy; well... she was mistaken. This world nor it's inhabitants deserved sympathy.

Hailey attempted to summon her psychic strength. Though she found this very difficult, she managed to summon enough strength to lift Arcea into the air telekinetically. After a moment she resumed walking, Arcea floating close by with her.

Hailey: "...No."

Hailey's eyes narrowed at a non-existant foe.

Hailey: "...I'm afraid that's not how it works. There is no comradery to be found here from strangers based on mutual experiences..."

Hailey had to stop and take a deep breath. Thinking clearly was hard.

Hailey: "They just see us as competition--like everyone else..."

Hailey proceeded to utter an obscenity directed at...well...humanity in general that would've made a parent flinch back in the good ol' days. It only got a weak chuckle out of Arcea, however.

Arcea: "Heh... so what about us..?"

Hailey glared into the distance, not even dignifying Arcea's question with acknowledgement. A part of her knew the other was right, but that part of her was utterly unwilling to consider the implications of that truth, as they suggested she should be less passionate about her goals.

...Time passed, and the two finally reached Children's City. At this point Hailey was utterly exhausted, and only the supernatural power of her pokespirit kept her going. Her body itself had utterly given up on her; every step slow and heavy, as if she were dragging an incredible weight. She would die if she suppressed her powers, and she knew it at this point. However, she luckily felt no need to do that. She needed sustenance, and a place to rest. Actual medical treatment would be a miracle, considering she wasn't exactly surrounded by doctors. She was certainly in a rather sticky position. It was only as she walked along that she realized her eyes had half drifted shut without her realizing it. Alarmed, she forced them back open. Sleep would do her well, but finding food first /could/ prove to greatly accelerate the healing process.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Tim Korinal

"Alright, we have our supplies; is everyone ready to head out to Eterna City?" The rest of his five-kid crusade to rid Eterna of adults responded with mixed caution and joy when it was finally time. One of them, a Gabite host, was as headstrong as Tim, just charging into everything, while another was as afraid of adults as the adults should be of them. Lucky the latter, who had a Chikorita, had non-offensive moves, she didn't have to do much in actually fighting. Hopefully Tim and the rest of his little group could help her get over her fears. Hopefully more people would join their squad, too.

"Awesome, then let's get going." When they were about to leave to head through Mt. Coronet, though, Tim saw a pair of girls coming in from the edge of the city. One was floating, though both looked ready to pass out as soon as they stopped moving. Practically by instinct, he rushed over to them to see what was wrong, despite knowing he couldn't do anything to actually help.

"Are you tired? Or hungry? Or hurt anywhere?" He didn't give them a chance to respond, really. This wasn't his bag, so he kind of panicked and talked a mile a minute. "Jesse, you know what to do, whaddawe do?"

"Um..." the Chikorita's host paused, "we need to get them something to eat to help them get their energy back!" They should be able to recover quicker if they had some food, so a few of the little brigade took some fruit out of their supplies and brought it to Arcea and Hailey for them to eat, maybe get a bit of their strength back. She was going to add that they should be taken somewhere safe, but since they were still in the borders of Children's City there wasn't going to be a much safer place than outside. Especially when one considers the demolition-ready buildings that no one seemed to try fixing.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese
First Encounter​

Having passed through Floaroma Town at night, Mako was unaware of what had happened to to the town or its inhabitants. He headed out to the eastern exit and started towards Pastoria Town to go meet his mother. Not long after he left, a shadowy figure holding what Mako could only perceive as a knife (due to the darkness).

"Darn Pokespirit users...YOU KILLED THEM ALL!" said the figure (barring a few obscenities), who was verified to be a man due to the tone of his voice. Mako didn't know what the person was talking about as he had no idea what a "pokespirit" was. He looked around to see if there were someone else they could have been referring to, then turned his head back to the man and started to assess the situation. There was a dark figure holding a deadly weapon at him, clearly holding spite for "something" that he did. Fear grew in Mako.

"Just kill him, just like you did the slave owner," Kraus said. "He's just a human, he should be no problem."

"But I'm not strong enough to kill him," Mako said in response, and then he quickly covered his mouth. Another slip-up. Why did he say "But I'm not strong enough to kill him" when his normal reaction would be "I can't kill another person, it's wrong"? Clearly something had happened to him, he wasn't himself. He also noticed that Kraus said that he killed the slave owner, which he denied to himself, but couldn't refute because he didn't actually remember how he arrived in Floaroma. Tears started to grow in the young boy's eyes. Kraus snickered at the clueless and distraught child.

"Stop talking to your Pokespirit!" The man yelled. Pokespirit? Mako thought to himself. His mind then flashed back to the stories his mother would read him as a child, one of which was a romanticized children's version of the Arceus' "Genocide". It was all a matter of time before he put two and two together.

"K-Kraus...your...I'm..." Mako was at a loss for words. Kraus' snickering turned into full-blown laughter.

It was at this point that Mako's skin started to turn into a bluish color and his hair began to grow out. Mako and Kraus were now dormant, and in their place only Creed existed. The man yelled and lunged at Creed, unaware of his transformation. Creed swiftly stole the knife with thief, and appeared behind the man. He placed the knife in his pocket, and then he turned back to the man. The man, confused as to where Creed had gone, looked around aimlessly for him. Creed tapped the man on his shoulder. The man turned around to see that Creed had his hand jutted out in front of him, as if to motion for a handshake.

"Name's Creed, Creed Reese." He said with a seemingly deceptive smile on his face. The man then holstered his knife at Creed, or rather, he tried to, but it was in Creed's possession. "Look, you can either die now or accept this handshake and die some other time. Now look, I don't know who you think I killed, but chances are I didn't kill anyone you're thinking of, and if you're simply discriminating against Mako for being a Pokespirit User...then I might just have to deal with you." The man started to shiver, apparently terrified by this new persona that the child had taken on. He slowly, and doubtfully, met Creed's hand with his own. "You got a name?"

"M-my...my name's Tarsus. Tarsus Gin," the man responded.

Creed raised his eyebrows at the unique name, and then turned the other way and started to leave. Tarsus then smiled and then threw a homebrew grenade at Creed as he departed. Creed, however, heard the clip of the grenade due to his heightened sense of hearing. He smiled and kicked the grenade into the air, where it exploded. He then ran up to the man and said, "If you're still alive, I can't wait to face you when you're stronger." He then used Dark Pulse, sending the man into the woods nearby.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Hailey and Arcea - Children's City
Hailey abruptly stopped when someone approached her with concern. Her hatred blinded her to any sort of kindness and all she could feel was a resentment towards the presence of the other, a great prejudice against him whomever he was. She had to remind herself that she was in no position to be acting on her emotions, lest she wind up dead and never have a chance to truly achieve her goals. Thus Hailey remained silent, throwing a rather harsh glance at Tim. Really though, would one really expect anything less from someone who was in so much pain? The exhaustion took off the edge regardless.

Arcea, the larger of the two girls whom currently floated, was less hostile and less exhausted than Hailey despite having a broken leg. Turning to see the male she only managed to get a glance of him briefly before he turned and ran off. When he returned, it was with food. ...Huh. Hailey's brow furrowed and she just sort of glanced back at Arcea, who gave her a somewhat wistful look in response. Finally, Arcea spoke up.

"Heeey... yeah. Ran into a bit of trouble in the underground. It's not as bad as it looks--I just can't walk." Arcea said, seemingly perfectly cool with the male. Hailey remained silent, avoiding Tim's eyes as she went about setting Arcea down into a sitting position. "Don't mind her, she doesn't really like people..." Arcea continued dismissively. It was true, though it wasn't the whole truth. This boy didn't need to know Hailey's intentions. Meanwhile, Hailey herself collapsed against a wall, grateful to be off her feet. "My name's Arcea. ...That's Hailey." Arcea paused a moment, shifting as she tried to get comfortable. Having a rather large tail could make sitting somewhat uncomfortable at times, she found. "Did you get that for us?" She gestured to the food. "--Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it. It's just not every traveler who'd /do/ that. We weren't expecting it." Arcea finished. Sure it was arguably suspicious for a stranger to offer you food, but they'd been so weak that she didn't doubt his intentions. If he had wanted to rob or hurt them he'd have /done/ it already.

The thought of being murdered crossed Arcea's mind and she briefly frowned, but then proceeded to expel the thoughts from her mind. How morbid and unnecessary!

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
After they walked for a while into the mountain, taking hidden routes and dangerous paths, they finally arrived to the ruins of an old Pokémon arena, as Ichigo said it was built as a rocky terrain form, with huge rocks and gravel everywhere. Ichigo looked up and said to Kilik: "This is the Pokémon Arena and the best part of it is that there is no "roof" to this mountain, it is open to the outside."
Ichigo looked at the reddish skies, knowing that it's already evening. He hoped that will be able to learn new things here with Kilik and Cero.
"So... Do you impressed or not?" Ichigo asked Kilik.

TornZero

Years

Tim Korinal

Explaining how they'd had some issues in the Underground, Arcea introduced herself and her silent partner. Along with that, she noted her caution about why the little group brought them food. It was understandable; probably smart if the Underground left them like this.

"Of course we did," Tim answered. "We weren't just going to pass by you and leave you to die. The Underground might have people like that, but Hearthome City is almost always willing to help another kid." He punched a makeshift bowl out of the pavement and ripped it out of the ground, placing the food he had into it and laying it next to the injured pair. "Go ahead and eat."

Tim turned to his Gabite-holding companion, calling out, "See if you can find Dominick. He should still be in the Contest Hall." And with a nod, the boy was surrounded in blue energy and flew into the air, launching himself towards the giant building that must've been able to act as every place in the city at once from clinic to market to base of operations. Back to Arcea, he tried to assure them that they'd be back up in no time. "Dominick's a miracle worker; he can fix just about any injury or illness."​

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Christopher Marshall

'This is the world; this is the state of it, devastated, ruined and broken, the children fighting the adults, and all for what? Food?! Water?! Another day?! All of this things doesn`t matter, what that is matter is the fact that you still alive, the fact that you are not under control, and free to do whatever you like!! This gift has been taken away from me, by a single kid, which wasn`t satisfied. I was satisfied my parents was. Today I don`t happy with the fact I`m alive, I`m happy with the fact that Nicholas is alive, waiting for me to remove his heart from his chest.' Christopher thought while he was standing at one of the peaks of Mt. Coronet.
'The day will come Christopher, don`t rush, keep living and the day will come.' Said Ex.
'You right, as always, but after all this years with you, I learned everything I could; now I need to fight stronger kids.'
'You need to find friends, to fight with and to help each other'
'But, I just can`t, not until I will remember what happened 4 years ago, all I can remember is that they died by Nicholas and that`s it.'
'Maybe a friend or two will help you remember Chris, but do as you want, I will not push you.'
Christopher looked at the sunset he unfused with Ex and sited on one of the rocks there.
'It must be hard to him to not remember what happened, I can`t tell him that, it will ruin his progress and might even get him to do something idiotic which will end with his death, no, he must be the one to find it, he can, he just need to try' Ex thought to himself.
Christopher felt asleep in the leaves bed he made long ago.

Dawn

Years
Arcea absorbed info, being the only one of the two willing to meet the male's eyes let alone talk to him. Hailey seemed to be deliberately pretending not to be paying attention, judging by the fact her gaze was directed at the ground and it was most likely difficult to imagine her falling asleep in a standing position. Arcea in contrast was reasonably friendly, considering the male had offered to help them in dire circumstances. "You hear that, Hailey? They're better than that." Arcea said, directing a glance in Hailey's direction. By her tone, it seemed as if there was some hidden meaning to the statement; perhaps something between the two girls that Tim simply wasn't aware of.

Hailey slowly lifted her head and just sort of turned her gaze on Arcea with all the speed of an actual slug trying to crawl it's way through rush hour traffic. The expression on her face was at first full of mildly surprised annoyance, which quickly turned to actual, genuine hostility as she proceeded to /glare/ at Arcea as if the other had said something absolutely terrible. What followed was a very brief moment of tense silence before Arcea broke the staring contest with Hailey and turned her attention back to Tim, speaking up again; she immediately changed the subject. "Eh... So you sent for a healer?" She said, sounding slightly uncomfortable at first but otherwise doing her best to ignore her companion. Hailey turned her harsh gaze on Tim, but if he met her eyes it would only take a moment for her to avert her gaze back down to the ground. It was hard to say what was wrong with her; was she in too much pain to be friendly, or perhaps was this normal? Considering how quiet and still she was, it might seem that at least part of this attitude was more than pain. It was easy to gain trust issues when half the people you met were willing to end your life. "That's a relief... And you're doin' this just cause? Or... can we do a little somethin' for you?--When I stop being a burden anyway."

It honestly didn't sound like Arcea was accusing Tim of anything. Rather, she seemed to find it unusual that someone would help anyone for absolutely, and was implying that she was willing to do something for him in return for his help.

If Arcea noticed Hailey's continued attitude she pretended not to, however; instead she chose to give Tim her full attention. For the one of the two who hadn't been able to walk, she sure dealt with the pain well. Given, Hailey wore pretty heavy clothes which showed little to no skin and therefore made it difficult to tell how badly she was hurt at a glance, her hands and head the major exceptions. Judging by the high quality of the clothes they had probably come with her transformation, rather than having been human-made. Arcea in comparison wore a mini-skirt and a short-sleeved shirt. This was completely diregarding the rather large, somewhat aquatic looking tail that stuck out from underneath her tail. Did that even constitute her body? What about the shorter, thinner head-tail that hung off the back of her head like a ponytail? One might be inclined to say yes, though one also might be inclined to try and find out. It wasn't /every/ pokespirit wielder that got a tail that impressive!

TornZero

Years

Tim Korinal

"You're injured; of course we'd get someone to heal you." Tim suspected that the two must have come from somewhere really rough if they were actually suspicious about a medic. "Actually there is something I have in mind. We -- uh, the kids behind me and me -- are planning on getting the adults out of Eterna City. We're a lot stronger than them even with just us, but we could use all the help we can get." It took a moment for Tim to realize that he probably sounded like a looney, but then he noticed that a lot of the kids at Children's were crazier than him.

Most all of them seemed to just ignore the existence -- and threat -- of the adults (aside from the kid who threw all the adults out of Hearthome City). Yeah, they'd be adults soon enough, but Tim'd never be like them. And the grown-ups right now wanna kill or enslave the kids. Along with their goals, they had the power of sheer numbers and the ability to improvise weapons that most kids couldn't think of unless they were super-smart or something.​

Dawn

Years
Arcea seemed immediately uneasy about Tim's request, taking a short, deep breath before turning her gaze on Hailey. Hailey's attention meanwhile had been grabbed. She looked up at Tim with somewhat harsh eyes that seemed to attempt to see straight through him. It was then that Hailey finally spoke up, an uncanny, wicked grin materializing on her face.

Hailey: "...Yeah, we'll help you~"

Arcea frowned, going silent and attempting to mask her discomfort. Hailey clearly had ulterior motives to want to help Tim, and yet given the fact that children's city was the result of genocide against adults it was really easy to just... not give it too much thought what her motives were. Perhaps adults had done something poor to her. It seemed like Arcea might once again understand a bit more than anyone else, or perhaps that wasn't it at all. It was hard to say. After a moment Arcea spoke up, in a somewhat passive tone.

Arcea: "Uh... y'know, maybe we don't need to do this. They're--"

Hailey abruptly interrupted Arcea, her voice raised. Before she could finish a single word however she erupted into a coughing fit however, and Arcea waited a moment for her to recover. When Hailey continued her voice was at a more normal volume.

Hailey: "...Arcea, don't be such a lunkhead. I thought you /listened/ when I talked to you, but I guess you can't be blamed for being /human/."

Hailey used the term human as if it were a dire insult, and Arcea averted her eyes in a guilty manner.

Haiey: "...The corruption and evil of adults is what put us in this mess to start with. From the day pokemon left the earth to the many wars that helped bring us to the point we're at. Even Arceus himself condemned them when he denied them the chance to redeem themselves, giving that chance only to us."

Hailey paused a moment.

Hailey: "...They are a blight that must be purged from this world."

Hailey shook her head as if clearing her thoughts physically before turning her own attention to Tim. Arcea had fallen eerily silent, and seemed to be in low spirits now. At this point, it was quite apparent that she... Well, she talked like she was much older than she was! Hailey turned to Tim, acknowledging him fully now in a somewhat less hostile manner.

Hailey: "I'm Hailey, The Shatterer. We'll fight for your cause. ...The adults won't leave their city willingly. Killing them is the only way--They will probably have slave spirit wielders that will be willing to fight us."

Arcea abruptly interrupted Hailey. This time her voice was a bit frantic.

Arcea: "Hailey--Please don't kill them..!"

Hailey went silent for a moment, turning her gaze to Arcea and slowly narrowing her eyes before relenting in a very apathetic manner.

Hailey: "...The wilderness will be no more forgiving than their crumbling city, but if you wish you may try to save them."

Hailey turned her gaze back to Tim.

Hailey: "How many of us are there, what is our plan, and when do we strike..?"

She was rather blunt about what she asked, apparently assuming he /had/ a plan. Silently, however, she was already thinking up a plan of her own, in the event he had none.

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Feren walked in his fused form in the Eterna forest. The time seemed to fly by since his brother went into Eterna city and never came back. The only bit of comfort he recieved was from his poke-spirit, Sevus the Turtwig. He walked through the leaves, hearing the crunching sound as the dry forest seemed to fry under the scorching sun. The leaves on the trees were in an extreme condition of drought and the smallest fire seemed to light them. Strangely enough, his poke-spirit was suffering too. "Maybe all grass types are affected by anything that drys up the land?"He thought leaving the forest behind and heading towards Children's city. "At least there, we'll be excepted."Sevus spoke, keeping a bright tone.Feren wondered on, going into his regular form where he didn't seem so close to the forest but seemed just normal.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Wrecked Building
After a time Lucy gave up trying to formulate a plan. Finding food either took skill, which she definitely didn't have, or luck, which she might have. How was she supposed to formulate a plan when she didn't have the knowledge to know which was the answer? She supposed she'd have to go with luck and hope for the best. It wasn't exactly an ideal situation--For Amethyst, anyway. The smaller girl's diet was much different from Lucy's, which consisted mostly of things inedible for the average humanoid. Like... wood.

"Well... My gut feeling says we need to get out of here and find Children's City."

She paused a moment and moved a hand to lightly prod her stomach, the gulpin-esque mouth clearly visible now that her shirt had been ripped. She wasn't hungry, and yet... Lucy moved over and grabbed another chunk of debris, feeding it to her belly. She was honestly just being a bit of a glutton. That, and the debris would just rot away anyway. The rate at which she digested was mildly scary, to say the least. The 'I really like/trust my gut' pun was kind of implied.

"Maybe you can tell me a little bit more about yourself on the way."

Lucy seemed veeery curious about what Amethyst might be able to tell her, for reasons not specifically known. Lucy proceeded to turn her back towards Amethyst, turning her head to gaze at the other. Her expression was friendly in a carefree sort of way.

"It's a long walk, though. I can carry you, if you want!"

...An offer of a piggyback ride was made. Given her super strength, carrying a smaller, lighter girl really wasn't a big deal in Lucy's head.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Random Area, Eterna City

Riding Piggyback

Dynamic Duo

Yula, Amethyst

Young Amy watched Lucy in a slightly awkward silence. She seemed to be talking to Amy, or maybe to her own stomach. Amethyst wasn't quite sure which, and didn't let it bother her much. Blade had been surprisingly quiet for a bit, which was a bit more calming. The two didn't get along quite so well, but they were stuck together nonetheless. Lucy mentioned something about a Children's City, prompting Amy to just nod along. Children's City...? Hm... I really can't go alone here, I'd be lost for sure.

You should go with her, Amy, spoke the nuisance inside her mind, She obviously knows a lot more about this place than you do.

"I was already going to Blade!!" Realizing that, once again, she had made an outburst, she covered her mouth with both hands, her cheeks burning up a bright pink. I really need to watch myself... Lucy made Amethyst an offer that - as childish as it made her seem - she couldn't refuse. She (rather joyfully) hopped right up on Lucy's shoulders, smiling cheerfully, though her blush still remained. Fortunately, Amy was very light and would give Lucy no issues. Her face reddened with joyous embarrassment, she spoke rather lightheartedly, "Th-thank you..."

One thing remained in her mind: What was Lucy going to question her about? Her past, or her odd actions of shouting out at herself? Or perhaps the strange phenomenon of the invisible blades that seemed to outstretch her hands? The latter of which she had yet to learn herself. She looked around, enjoying the heightened view that came with a piggyback ride.

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Route 206 --> Oreburgh Ruins
Lucy stopped what she was doing to glance at Amethyst in a mildly put off manner when she yelled out in outburst. Now given, most pokespirit wielders had the ability to talk to their pokespirits. Lucy could certainly talk to hers. Thus, it really didn't come off as terribly strange as the smaller girl might've thought. Lucy didn't bother attempting to talk right away, as she really wanted to get moving. She really didn't want to be caught out in the dead of night when one never knew what sort of predator might be lurking under the cover of shadow. Bandits and unfriendly travelers weren't unheard of, especially of the pokespirit wielder variety. Not everyone who was given such great power had remotely nobel goals. In fact, you might be prone to sayin that most didn't. Not everyone was as insane as Hailey either, though.

Amethyst hopped on Lucy's back and Lucy emitted something of an 'ooph!', not having quite been prepared for the realization that people were in fact heavier than they looked. When Amethyst settled atop her shoulders Lucy wound up looking up at the other, or at least trying given her current position.

"It's not a big deal..."

She shrugged lightly.

"Just make sure you don't fall off, alright?"

With that Lucy began to walk, headed southward. For a few moments she focused on simply getting out of town. The last thing they really needed was some adults wasting their time. Or rather, Lucy really didn't want to deal with any of that right then. Only once they'd left the town did she speak up.

"So... where did you say you were from again?"

Her tone was curious. It seemed she wanted to know more about Amethyst's origin. Or at least, that was what she wanted to know most at that moment. It seemed implied that she hadn't forgotten, despite her wording. It wasn't every day that you met time travelers. She silently mused that it would've been nice to be able to escape the wretched shell of a world they lived in now back to a time before things had all gone to heck. ...Maybe they could've prevented this. Lucy hadn't really put much thought into the notion of saving the world before then, and so this was relatively new to her. However, she got the vague feeling that even Amethyst couldn't return. After all, if she could... why hadn't she?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Confrontation Outside Eterna

"This place isn't as scary as Mako's books said, what with there being no pokemon in it and all," Creed said with his hands in his pockets. "I'm a little amazed that Mako's still asleep, he was probably exhausted from all that's happened as of late, so now I'm just left here to talk to myself." Creed didn't know where he was going specifically, but he did know the way out, he could hear the sounds of Eterna City in the distance. Granted, the place certainly wasn't bustling, but he could hear the children's toiling from inside the forest. "I guess since no one's in the forest I might as well head out..." Creed let out a sigh and then headed out of the forest towards Eterna City.

At the exit of the forest path stood five adult men, they most likely were on patrol and happened to hear Creed's chattering and movements in the forest. "Crap!" Creed said, getting into a defensive position. Creed may have been strong, but five grown men against one blind child didn't seem to put the odds in his favor. He used Dark Pulse to get the men off of their guard and changed quickly into a full on dash into the direction of Eterna City. Unfortunately, more people were waiting there; he was surrounded. "Crap, crap, crap, crap..." He chanted to himself over and over as the adults closed in on him. He knew that they wouldn't kill him, they likely would force him to do hard labor, and if he rebelled, then they would kill him. However, the problem was that Mako was already traumatized from his slavework, and more labor of that caliber may have caused him to do something...drastic. It was all or nothing, this was a life or death situation no matter which way you looked as it. Creed looked to the sky, hoping for some miracle to save him. To save Mako.

Back