• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I dropped three shows today, I'm an accomplisher.

Btooom!, Psycho-Pass and Little Busters. They're probably fine i guess, but they just don't seem to be worth it. Airing show viewing count... still too high.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Or perhaps if it gets DROPPED EVERY WEEK I'll pick it up sooner. Main chick looks cute so it won't be horrible even if it's crap.

I have waffles, scrambled egg and tomatoes. Random thrown together lunch.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Is Norwich the ocean?
...Actually, since Lapras weirdly enough is found in caves (Johto and Sinnoh) and in a river (Unova), I guess it's not a marine Pokémon after all.

Sorry for my prejudicial ways, lappy.

EDIT; ...yet Lapras is described as an ocean-dwelling species and lives in the ocean in the anime and some parts of the games.
Dammit Pokémon franchise, stop being so inconsistent.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Dude, I'm an expert. I've seen over 20 series including masterpieces such as Death Note and Fairy Tail. You don't honestly think I'd be wrong now do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back