• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
You have to catch or beat arceus then talk to professor oak and he will tell you to find Waterfall HM which is found in Mt Iris. ( after you talk to him Jadefeld Town will be unlocked)

Last edited:
Years
I need to replace scizor -_- can u recommend a pokemon

its up to you..your team is good..levelling up scizor to lvl 100 is really hard but u made it..i have lvl 92 luxray, lvl 92 staraptor, lvl 93 infernape, lvl 90 venusaur and lvl 95 swampert..right know i wanna levelling up all the legendaries to lvl 100 just for fun

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Can i have a permission to have this amazing pokemon rom of yours and share it to many pokemon lovers to another site? Don't worry i will credit you for this great job.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I know this has been posted before, but I can't get the Mystery Gift Celebi. Every time I try to get it the following shows up:

The script is taking too long. The game will restart.
Interpreter 2 *:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Trading:633:in `pbGetMysteryGift'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `eval'
Interpreter 2 *:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

How can I fix this problem?

Also, does anyone have a Moon Stone and a Pokemon that they would be willing to trade, because I need a Moon Stone to evolve my Nidoran once it evolves into Nidorina.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2013
can anyone confirm light ball being obtainable in Raptor EX? I have gone through at least 50 pikachu with no luck, I tried to find the PBS folder (viewing hidden files) and it seemed to be gone, so I have no way of confirming if it even exists in the programmed data

Edit 1: still no light ball and I've coveted over 200 wild pikachu (spent over 4 hours trying to get light ball) (I know covet/thief works because I stole 1 berry from pikachu and 7 berries from vulpix)

Last edited:

Pokedorkus

Zen Darumaka
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
I lost my raptor ex data so i hve to start al over so i was wondering if there were ppl my lvlthey could trade with me and i also dont get how to us my blog can some one help?

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Is it possible to catch Arceus after your first encounter with it?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2013
Ok, not sure if this has been asked before, but are shiny Pokemon in the game?

Yes there are, I caught a shiny Illumse while trying to find my first heracross (i wont be using the illumse but caught it just because it was shiny) also sometimes you will find a trainer with a shiny, and I know that a person who was doing a lets play encountered a shiny on his first video (he didnt realize it, and by the 3rd video he had already encountered a trainer with a shiny in the 1st gym)

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Yes there are, I caught a shiny Illumse while trying to find my first heracross (i wont be using the illumse but caught it just because it was shiny) also sometimes you will find a trainer with a shiny, and I know that a person who was doing a lets play encountered a shiny on his first video (he didnt realize it, and by the 3rd video he had already encountered a trainer with a shiny in the 1st gym)

Oh ok. I wasn't sure because the Deoxys event in Duskduke Town turned out to be a Shiny Speed Forme. Thankfully, I managed to catch it. Then I turned it into a HM Slave.

EDIT: Does anyone have an Electabuzz or Magmar to trade? I'm looking to trade my Male Lv.25 Electabuzz that is holding a Magnet.
RPEXT285wT4CxyXhjRJvbfzmAev2xgKr95eERiMjherj9xTmp8MIvp+uJR/2xxnr9
8oD7/e6BC/2xg3r9sYB6/bGAeuYQAvKp0OsPhNCgWv2xgHo=

Last edited:

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Does anyone want to exchange save files?

1 I'm looking for a save file with Arceus caught. (I will trade it myself with one of my pokemon in my own game). I fainted it and the game auto-saved after that. Of course it overwrote my save file, so I cannot reload to try and catch it again. I have caught all legendary possible to catch till Arceus and has a team of pokemon around level 75. Also two HM slaves. Some other pokemon that I caught while playing as well. I'm going to Mt. Iris at the moment.

2. Btw, do I need Flash inside Mt. Iris? I have it on one of my HM slaves. Just don't want to bring it with my team there.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
I think you should send it via PM to me. I'll do the same. There must be an attachment feature of the forum. I'l check it now. Btw, you know where your save file is stored, right? The file named as Game.rxdata is your save file. It is in your game's folder.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Yeah, I edited my previous post above to answer you without knowing you would ask. Btw, forum doesn't seem to support attachments or I couldn't find it. We will have to use some external file sharing service I guess. Btw, I will want you to send it first.

I'll check the save file and send mine after seeing Arceus in your save game. I can show you screenshots of my game as proof that what I told about my game above is all true if you want.

Now to find an easy to use file sharing, without membership etc. We could do it with e-mails too though I'm more comfortable with file sharing service.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Yes, I don't want to use e-mail either.

I found a website easy and convenient to send files. sendspace doesn't want membership. You just browse for your file, upload it and copy the download link and PM it to me. I'll send mine after I get yours.

Back