• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Non Legendary Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2015
I like dragonite, and lapras. But what was so awesome about dragonite is how dratini sucks, and it takes awhile to get dragonair to dragonite, but your work pays off, because dragonite is beast!

Sirfetch’d

CASTFORM <33333333333333333. I mean just look at it them in my sig! They are so adorable and great to use in game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Something cute, like Chikorita, Pikachu or Charmander, or something cool like Octillery, Cryogonal or Gyarados. Can't really decide on just one.

I don't really use them for battling, but I often write about them.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I really like Reuniclus.

It's my fav Pokemon ever, and I find it both cute and strong. Something you can both hug and then get hurt by real bad if you rub it the wrong way.

I also like Chandelure, because despite its concept as being real bad as the genwunners say, I really like it. A possessed fire chandelier that shoots fireballs and can burn up souls. Creepy.

Years
i think my favourite non-legendary Pokemons are Dragon types. I mean all of them... Massive Attack stats as well as difficult to train and then can stand against the legendaries themselves

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Gallade, Gardevoir, Hydreigon, Garchomp, Salamence, and Excadrill are my two favorite non-legendaries. Their designs are cool and they aren't half-bad in battle.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Locking because there are apparently two active threads with this topic and this one was made long time ago and was for some reason revived in may :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back