• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
So I can't really post the picture right now but for me, the entire screen where the professor talks to you about the region was black and I couldn't see anything (nvm I'm just dumb)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
Can you fix the map error in the next beta? The Town Map wasn't show what exactly place I am.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 30, 2019
hey there is a problem with the victory cavern where there are these impassible blocks and when i click a on one of the coloured glitch tiles it just says its some sort of machine,

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hey I've done a complete run of the game and I wanna say good job overall, there are a few glitch spots which i'm sure you already know about but, my main issue comes from early game, I like that you kinda have a choice between 3 gyms however much like others by the time I realized what the order was I was over leveled for the first two gyms and the 3rd at least in my opinion jumps up in difficulty mainly due to the siglyph, im not saying to remove it but maybe lower the level. I had no problems after that honestly and would give this a 8/10

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
hmmm cool. is the post game going to include 1-2 new regions? just wondering because it says MAIN REGION COMPLETED so it seems like there will be more regions.

LalitHind

3kYOking
Years
i am new to this game. i caught a scyther and wondering how it evolves...

All the evolutionary stones (+Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, Shiny Stone, King's Stone, Dragon Stone, Metal Stone) are available at the Edelweiss City Departmental Store.

Scyther can be evolved with a Metal Stone.

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
When will be the victory road glitch fixed?
I could never complete this game beacuse of it and I also do not want to cheat me through the impassible blocks.

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Hey guys, it's been a while... again, and I just want to say once again sorry for no updates over the last months. I was very, very busy with my personal life and school. It's currently my final year at sixth form and so far it is great. Since this is the case, I won't be back developing this game until next year (either June or July (due to my coursework)). I know it's a long wait but I do have plans already for this game such as post-game (I think I already said this back in June).

As a little present for not updating the last months, I want to leave something on the attachments. It is an official Pokemon Sky Twilight Pokedex list. However, this dex could change due to Generation 8 and Galarian forms. I would love to see some feedback from you guys on what I could change to the dex.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this and I would you guys understand of why I haven't been on the site.

Attachments

• PKMN SKY TWILIGHT POKEDEX LIST.png
    PKMN SKY TWILIGHT POKEDEX LIST.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 151

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Have you see Pikasprey's brief playthrough of your hack? It's pretty entertaining. It's the first hack he plays in this video.

https://youtu.be/Ukd6lmjkTsk

Lol! Just had a look. It's great that this game is still supported but yeah, I could explain the grammars errors. Beta 3.0 was rushed and I think most people didn't realize that. Like, even the dialogue was rushed. I think in the future, I could do better.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
Hey this rom hack sounds awesome. I've started a playthrough and encountered a phantump. I love trevenant so i was wondering 'how on earth do i get one as i cant trade on an emulator?' Pls help!

Back