• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 24, 2019
I'm having the same problem with haunter to gengar evolution. I guess one needs to trade it so as to evolve it. But, all I see the lady in the direct corner of the 2nd floor keeps telling "Thanks for accessing the mystery gift system" or something like that instead of letting us into the trade rooms!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
LOVED Cloud White 1. One of my favorite hacks. But what's with the 'you mess up, so you have to start from the very beginning' in the sequels? I got relatively far in this one, but when I went into that facility to fight the Rockets, I had to leave to heal my pokemon and couldn't go back to the necessary room. Game over. After all that. I haven't gone back to it since. If maybe this could be fixed so it's not nearly impossibly hard, I would love to go back to playing it.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 18, 2019
In eterna city I beat everyone at silph co., beat the gym leader, afterward my rival tells me to beat the rest of team rocket in the city but when I click on them, all they say is "they want everyone out the street" they don't battle me after I talk to them, and when I speak to my rival at the entrance of cycling road, he says I need to clear out the city. What do I do? Is this a glitch or something?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
In eterna city I beat everyone at silph co., beat the gym leader, afterward my rival tells me to beat the rest of team rocket in the city but when I click on them, all they say is "they want everyone out the street" they don't battle me after I talk to them, and when I speak to my rival at the entrance of cycling road, he says I need to clear out the city. What do I do? Is this a glitch or something?[/QUOTno
i think you have to go in a certain house in the city. make sure to talk to everyone in the houses.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 6, 2024
Just curious about the other regions, is there the same leap in difficulty transitioning from the starter region to the later regions that was in the first game? Just wondering before I fully immerse myself into the game. level 55 up to level 80 was quite unexpected, and while I still enjoyed the game a lot, I don't want a nasty surprise waiting for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
Got to the lighthouse, answered second guy's question correctly, even tried fighting him instead, but even when he says he allows me to pass to the next floor, he won't get out of the freakin way lol and you can't get the last badge unless you fight the gym leader, whom you have to find at the top of the lighthouse. So, game over. Or broken, actually. Otherwise, fun game. Oh, and how come they give you a Kanto map in the beginning? Also, it freezes a lot when I talk to certain people.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Just curious about the other regions, is there the same leap in difficulty transitioning from the starter region to the later regions that was in the first game? Just wondering before I fully immerse myself into the game. level 55 up to level 80 was quite unexpected, and while I still enjoyed the game a lot, I don't want a nasty surprise waiting for me.

I faced the same problem during my last test session ^^'. However, I've recently added a gen VI experience system (xp is shared between all your pkmn). And during my new test session (I've satarted it this week), I can see the game is easier so I'm updating the lvl to adjust it and to prevent important change of difficulty.

Got to the lighthouse, answered second guy's question correctly, even tried fighting him instead, but even when he says he allows me to pass to the next floor, he won't get out of the freakin way lol and you can't get the last badge unless you fight the gym leader, whom you have to find at the top of the lighthouse. So, game over. Or broken, actually. Otherwise, fun game. Oh, and how come they give you a Kanto map in the beginning? Also, it freezes a lot when I talk to certain people.

I haven't released the new release including the updated world map. It is already in the game, I just need to post the release.
For the lighthouse, I'm not at this point in my testing session so it is not fixed yet. A temporary solution for you is to use a wall through cheat code. Try also to get out of the beginning and go back inside, the guy may disappear.

A release will be available in a week or two, depending on my speed in testing session.

bh02032002

Years
I faced the same problem during my last test session ^^'. However, I've recently added a gen VI experience system (xp is shared between all your pkmn). And during my new test session (I've satarted it this week), I can see the game is easier so I'm updating the lvl to adjust it and to prevent important change of difficulty.

I haven't released the new release including the updated world map. It is already in the game, I just need to post the release.
For the lighthouse, I'm not at this point in my testing session so it is not fixed yet. A temporary solution for you is to use a wall through cheat code. Try also to get out of the beginning and go back inside, the guy may disappear.

A release will be available in a week or two, depending on my speed in testing session.

thanks for the update. i got another question when is cloud white 3's expansion update going to be complete? or what's the precentage.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
thanks for the update. i got another question when is cloud white 3's expansion update going to be complete? or what's the precentage.

Done but like CW2, I haven't done any released for month. It is due to some new features I'm adding requiring new save files. So, now, I should be able to do some release soon or very soon.

bh02032002

Years
Done but like CW2, I haven't done any released for month. It is due to some new features I'm adding requiring new save files. So, now, I should be able to do some release soon or very soon.

thanks for the super quick reply. hope to play it soon!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023

The going back out then returning to those stairs worked, thank you :> unfortunately, now I'm stuck in Artik Town. I can't go back in the cave; it won't let me. And I can't leave any other way...and I saved there lol so....

Cfcboy1988 27

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 16, 2020
Is this cancelled and we want the walkthrough guide for this and cloud white 3 to b in english

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Not cancelled. I said two months ago i would made a release « soon ». However, i ve found a solution to add more dex entries in my actual pkdx.
So it took me a lot of time to add gen 8 and i still have to improved some scenario dialogs.
I prefer to wait before releasing a new update

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
And how about working on the underground pass, sevii islands, and the third region...? Not necessary but are would be nice to be worked on.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
New release available ! V.278.
Changelog :

Spoiler:

Main features : New graphic style, New OW, Gen 8 pre-added for a future release (I'm looking for 64x64 gen 8 sprite !), story event are rescripted, various bug fix, Underground availability, etc.

I will fix all the errors you report, only if you share a screenshot with a clear description of the problem.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
I am playing on VBAm and Mgba emulator but there is no music on battles.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I am playing on VBAm and Mgba emulator but there is no music on battles.

Error fixed in the new release now available. Thanks for your report ! Now, the specific battle music sounds will work properly, in wild and trainer battle.

Back