• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Lobby] Project PokéGrove

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Awwww. :( We're using 'Blue' instead of 'Green'. Well, make since, if he's having Blastoise.

/hopes she has a neat role~

I'll try convincing people, aye!

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
Since when did Sabrina have a Katabra? Is a Katabra some kind of Fakemon or something? Or is it just a mis-spelling of Kadabra?
Also, we still need five people.
Fixed, you meanie.
I've been trying to convince people to join, maybe others should do the same. Also, I desperately hope I'm blue.
Thank you for the effort! : >
Awwww. :( We're using 'Blue' instead of 'Green'. Well, make since, if he's having Blastoise.

/hopes she has a neat role~

I'll try convincing people, aye!
Good, good. I'm using Blue not because of the Blastoise, but because that's how I roll, though xd

King! got me convinced. If there's a spot opem, I'd like to JOIN!

Also, I'm totally hoping to be a rocket. Being evil is waaaay more fun. *crosses fingers*
Got it, you're in! Four people to go~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Might want to check how to join on the first page, Shanghai.

Anyways, this thread constantly reminds me to edit the game Index, haha.

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
@ILAYM
Yeah, being evil is really, really fun. Being good is boring. I was a civilian last game, and it was boring *yawn*.

Also, we have some of the ANPIT (A New Professor In Town) RPers now, so I'll see if I can attract some TRATUTCQ (The Region Argument- The Ultimate Trainer/ Coordinator Quest) RPers. I'll also make a banner for this amazing game.

Off-topic: PPG= Project PokeGrove. PPG= PowerPuff Girls.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I claim 11. If we can claim now, that is.

King!

better
Years
I don't think we can start claiming until the two are here...but if we are, I'd like number 4 :3

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
Just a note: All these numbers you claim right now have no use whatsoever. After the two others join, they can claim the numbers you just 'claimed'. I'll keep an eye on your choice in the case they don't choose yours, though. Hopefully Stand Alone will join

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
So we're still waiting for people? I shouldn't have followed the crowd. Luckily I don't care whether or not I actually get the number. XD;

But okay! He better~

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
*bump* Gee, I wonder when people will start joining. Sure would be nice to get more people in here. Is it possible to start without?

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
Well I'm not in a hurry like you guys. From now on and for a certain while I'll only be logging in once per day, just enough to update here and all. Also, remember that the thread's also up to suggestions (which no one posted so far).

Back