• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Nice update.

The menu system looks sweet, just realised you're using the widescreen aspect ratio. really nice to see that. the 4:3 ratio has to die.

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
Is there anything I can do to prevent the professor's nasty speech from perpetually looping after I choose a pokemon? She finishes her dialogue and then as soon as I press enter she starts up again, I can't move or do anything.

Why does this seem to happen only to me? :(

It doesn't only happen to you, it's just a bug in the demo. Ignore her and walk out of the lab, doesn't affect the game much.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I can walk out? Didn't think I could, I'll try it.. Thanks, brother!

EDIT: I can't walk out.. I started walking after she finished the first time, but now I keep pressing the button thinking I'll get another chance as she finishes, but I'm not budging either way.. :'( Only me.. lol

Last edited:

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
I can walk out? Didn't think I could, I'll try it.. Thanks, brother!

EDIT: I can't walk out.. I started walking after she finished the first time, but now I keep pressing the button thinking I'll get another chance as she finishes, but I'm not budging either way.. :'( Only me.. lol

I think it just loops three times and then you can get out.
Not to worry, the proper demo's coming soon anyway.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Well, it's cool. I'll try it one last time, if anything, I'll wait patiently. Thanks.

Either way, this game is pretty awesome from what I've played.. I actually didn't choose a pokemon and just left the town, skipping that and following oak to the submerged town.. Without a pokemon. lol

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2014
Wow, this is moving along nicely. I'm glad to see some of my town names still being used!

Just thought I'd pop by and I'm quite impressed.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2011
I'd like to play this game!It has some great graphics...but when i click extract it gives me an Error

I'd like to play this game!It has some great graphics...but when i click extract it gives me an Error

Last edited:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Update!

You'll have to survive with no new graphics this update, as I've just been working on getting the demo ready. Albeit slowly as I have loads of college work to do right now. Anyway, most things are actually done for it. All that needs to be completed are a few NPCs and the gym battles. Sadly, I have encountered a very large bug. For some reason, you can't catch any Pokémon. They go into the ball and appear to be caught, but don't appear in your party or PC. So for this reason we really need a scripter before the demo can be released. If you know anyone who could help then please contact me. It's essential or the demo will have to be delayed until next year...

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
Ohh I just love how the tiles were drawn! And the whole babie pokemon Idea is just amazing. Cant wait for it to be finished:)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 7, 2012
Hello
I'm new to the forum
But if you want I can help you find a scripter
(I am French and I used google translation so if I mispronounce my sentences or that I make of mistake I apologize ^ ^ ')

Years
  • :|
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
After playing the demo I quit after the first few minutes. First of all, at the beginning you basically used default everything for professor Oak's speech and background. Afterwards, going to the lab to get my pokemon, I couldn't talk to the professor, I found myself glitching through walls and tables and, whaddya know I look at the black space in the room and see a random pokeball floating in space. Sighing, I walk over and see three pokeballs. No introduction from the professor? Clicking on the one on the left, it said, "So you want bulbasaur the grass pokemon?" No. Clicked on the one in the middle "So you want Cyndaquil, the grass pokemon". At this point im just wondering how many more problems I will find. I then quit because of all the problems, your lucky I didnt keep playing, or else this post would be a lot longer.

Sergeant Russia

PokeSergeant
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Version 1.0 out soon im soooooo excited i cant wait keep up the good work

Not A Rom... All of game development are games built in engines totally unrelated to Roms

yeah i realized my mistake after posting still on my list though

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
The game seems to be great! good job!
can I ask about the age of developers? who are the guys that can make such great games totally for free distribution? it looks so professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back