• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #99] Pokemon Rainy Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
attempted spriting the main character. (its a edit of the bird catcher.)
hero.png

critique please.

My only problem with it is that the hat comes up a little far in the bill. That's just a small edit though

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2011
hows the hack going.
hope its great.
by the way the thread seems prety dead for my so i hope its not the end of rainy days

Years
Elite Four Lucian, while you've had an account here since June 2007, I'm assuming you haven't been to the forums in a while, or are just new to Emulation. It is against the rules to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for over a month- if you check the date of the last valid post in this thread (ie. the last post in a thread that hasn't been deleted), the date on it is February 2011, near enough to a year ago.
Glitch., if you have an update to post and would like to have this thread reopened, contact either colcolstyles or myself. In the meantime, this thread is closed.
Lock-icon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back