• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Analogue

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
Digital Analogue

So, I started hacking about 2 years ago, started a few projects that I never finished, messed around with a few tools etc. In the end, I forgot about it all, but I recently re-discovered it, and it's taken my interest now more than ever. I would like to get back into hacking and work on a project. Doing it on my own though I find is too much of a challenge. I get side tracked and do little work.

I currently have a story idea or two, so as soon as we have a decent team, we can get to work.

To apply, please post in the following format:

Proof of work:
Why do you want to join?:
Have MSN/Skype?:

Current Members:

Ink. (Ainz) - Mapper, Spriter & Tiler, Banners
adamb241 - Mapper, Scripter
Silent Crest - Writer
Complans - Scripter, Sprite Inserter

You can add me on MSN:
[email protected]

Banners:
Soon.

Current Project:
Pokemon: Revolution

Story:

A strange set of alliances exist in Orcen. The Government, with it's iron-handed grip on the military-industrial complex and The Citizens, those who are dragged innocently into black vans at night.

Such was your father, Ace, ten years ago.

Just like history is often sub-divided into the relations between oppressed and the oppressor, so it here. An underground Solidarity movement is in the making, the bottlekeg is there, but it's missing that last spark to ignite it.

In Orcen, you find the word "Jasmine", strange mystics, a mysterious factory, and enigmatic rocks that look tantalizingly like the Deathly Hallows.

You, 15, wanted by the military for a misunderstanding, you leave home on a quest to find your Father. A strange set of allies await you. Being dragged into the Solidarity movement, the entire Government "Brotherhood" slowly begins to unravel, but can you deal it it's death blow?

Better phrased, can you raise a revolution?

Thanks.

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Skills: Mapping, Scripting
Proof of work: See bottom of post
Why do you want to join?: Recently felt an urge to start hacking again. Like you, I've been experimenting with my own hacks but get no where, I've also been hacking for a little under 2 years now.
Have MSN/Skype?: Both but prefer MSN. [email protected]

Here are my proofs.

I was co-leader in these two hacks. I was in charge of mapping everything and creating events, majority of the storyline and wild pokemon/trainer data.
Pokemon Redemption - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207066
Pokemon: Shadow's Haze - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...hadow%27s+Haze

Here are three maps, two from Pokemon Redemption and another was just a random map I made for fun.

Spoiler:

Scripting: I just recently picked this up so I'm still learning the more advanced aspects of scripting, but I should be able to do mostly everything with a little help.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
Welcome to the team :D

Love the maps, very nice job. I don't know too much about scripting, but those look good.
I've added you on MSN, we can talk later.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Thanks, I'm looking foward to working with you. I'm sure the scripting won't be that big of a deal, I have a couple people I can go to with my questions.

Tohoma

XSE School of Script Graduate
Years
Skills:scripting
Why do you want to join?: I have always had a dream to create new worlds and dimensions of pokemon. And after I found this mecca of pokemon hacks I just had to be apart of this community. So I have just started scripting three days ago and I want to further develop my scripting skills. Since I am a novice at scripting I can't really do complicated stuff. What I really want to do for this project is to do dialogue, especially yes or no questions, and to create scripts for pokemon battling. I will understand if I do not get the position because of my lack of experience so don't be afraid to reject me.
Proof of work:
Here is a simple "Yes or No" script
Spoiler:

Here is a simple Pokemon battle script
Spoiler:

Have MSN/Skype?: No but if required I can simply make an account but I would have to use my mac computer for webcam.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
Skills:scripting
Why do you want to join?: I have always had a dream to create new worlds and dimensions of pokemon. And after I found this mecca of pokemon hacks I just had to be apart of this community. So I have just started scripting three days ago and I want to further develop my scripting skills. Since I am a novice at scripting I can't really do complicated stuff. What I really want to do for this project is to do dialogue, especially yes or no questions, and to create scripts for pokemon battling. I will understand if I do not get the position because of my lack of experience so don't be afraid to reject me.
Proof of work:
Here is a simple "Yes or No" script
Spoiler:

Here is a simple Pokemon battle script
Spoiler:

Have MSN/Skype?: No but if required I can simply make an account but I would have to use my mac computer for webcam.

A web cam wouldn't be necessary, but MSN would help for contact. We already have a scripter, but I guess another wouldn't hurt. You may even be able to learn a thing or two from him.

Add me on messenger and we can talk further.

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Skills:Spriting, banners and posters of such, Text/character writer.
I can mainly do spriting but I can do other things as such
Proof of work:(I'm on a different computer but you can request a scratch/recolour or a mix if wanted)
Why do you want to join?:I have always wanted to be involved with a pokemond hack have tried before but the main team leader was too lazy.
I am also on my computer minimum 3 hours a day so I will always be easy to get a hold of.
Have MSN/Skype?:Both I can pm you my hotmail.

Please request a fakemon or a mix or even a test tileset so I can show you my spriting skills.

Thanks for reading this at least :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
Skills:Spriting, banners and posters of such, Text/character writer.
I can mainly do spriting but I can do other things as such
Proof of work:(I'm on a different computer but you can request a scratch/recolour or a mix if wanted)
Why do you want to join?:I have always wanted to be involved with a pokemond hack have tried before but the main team leader was too lazy.
I am also on my computer minimum 3 hours a day so I will always be easy to get a hold of.
Have MSN/Skype?:Both I can pm you my hotmail.

Please request a fakemon or a mix or even a test tileset so I can show you my spriting skills.

Thanks for reading this at least :)

I'm not really sure what to request. A trainer maybe?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
You say you can do tilesets? Maybe an example of a few sprites, a fakemon and a tile-set. Just to see exactly what you can do.

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Okay fail fish fakemon with too much shading >_< :
Closed mouth:iaza.com/work/110301C/iaza17909373322600.bmp
Open Mouth: iaza.com/work/110301C/iaza17909381460900.bmp
Open Mouth teeth:iaza.com/work/110301C/iaza17909386046900.bmp

Fail trainer with bad colours and two quick tiles one is grass the other is sand :P
iaza.com/work/110301C/iaza17909356162700.bmp

I will have to redo that fail trainer.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Okay fail fish fakemon with too much shading >_< :
Closed mouth:iaza.com/work/110301C/iaza17909373322600.bmp
Open Mouth: iaza.com/work/110301C/iaza17909381460900.bmp
Open Mouth teeth:iaza.com/work/110301C/iaza17909386046900.bmp

Fail trainer with bad colours and two quick tiles one is grass the other is sand :P
iaza.com/work/110301C/iaza17909356162700.bmp

I will have to redo that fail trainer.

Some of those are decent but look a little rushed. Do you think you could show us some other examples before we make our final assessment?

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Some of those are decent but look a little rushed. Do you think you could show us some other examples before we make our final assessment?
Yes I could but it needs to be a rquest of some sort :P
It helps me to get an idea on what is needed if you understand what I mean.

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
There ya go :P

iaza.com/work/110302C/iaza17909355203100.png

Sorry about not using

Silent Crest

Celestial Shine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Skills: Writing
Proof of work: I can send you some samples, but I wish to keep them private. I edit writing semi-professionally.
Why do you want to join?: To get a clue about how to use the various tools/
Have MSN/Skype?: Yes. But do not wish to disclose right now.

Silent Crest

Celestial Shine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Here's a new summary... I think we need a Title Screen and Intro Editor.

A strange set of alliances exist in Orcen. The Government, with it's iron-handed grip on the military-industrial complex and The Citizens, those who are dragged innocently into black vans at night.

Such was your father, Ace, ten years ago.

Just like history is often sub-divided into the relations between oppressed and the oppressor, so it here. An underground Solidarity movement is in the making, the bottlekeg is there, but it's missing that last spark to ignite it.

In Orcen, you find the word "Jasmine", strange mystics, a mysterious factory, and enigmatic rocks that look tantalizingly like the Deathly Hallows.

You, 15, wanted by the military for a misunderstanding, you leave home on a quest to find your Father. A strange set of allies await you. Being dragged into the Solidarity movement, the entire Government "Brotherhood" slowly begins to unravel, but can you deal it it's death blow?

Better phrased, can you raise a revolution?

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
I think we have enough to start a thread in the progressing hacks forum. Hopefully we will get some more support/fill needed positions that way.

Silent Crest

Celestial Shine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
We are seriously in need of mappers, scripters (advanced), and spriters.

Anything that doesn't have to do with writing is welcome!!!

I can be contacted at [email protected], others can be contacted above. You do not need to message Ink. for acceptance.

Back