• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Personally, I'm waiting on Nido to post, but maybe we should let Shea catch up...? I don't know.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yup, waiting for Shea. And... I've been having a little bit of Writer's Block for the moment. Having trouble thinking of what to say. Feel free to keep battling your foes. I'll probably do a super long post to catch up. Just don't move on without me! If you do, I'l... I'll... *Pauses to think of a suitable punishment.* I'll give you both Wanker's Cramp! *Has been watching too much Little Kuribo's Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged recently.*

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
...What?
...Is this?
...I don't... Even...

I seem to be the latest character on this story, but I have an excuse.

Well, I get home from school at 4p because my bus is the last one out, and even then, I either have chores, or my mother is on dating sites trying to find a boyfriend.

So... Sorry guys, my school blocked Pokecommunity.

Nideous

Years
Heh, I'm not complaining about the delay. I've learned from RPing with people across the world that you sometimes have to slow down. Heck, I'm slowing down my own RP just because. :D

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
...What?
...Is this?
...I don't... Even...

I seem to be the latest character on this story, but I have an excuse.

Well, I get home from school at 4p because my bus is the last one out, and even then, I either have chores, or my mother is on dating sites trying to find a boyfriend.

So... Sorry guys, my school blocked Pokecommunity.

Dude, it was a question of why Nideous wasn't posting, not a complaint against you, chill out. We know you have school and we understand.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Hello! I just wanna say that I've been updating my team. It's post 59 so look if you wanna see Silver's team.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
We'll check that out Shiny! Sorry for the delay ladies. Just to let EVERYONE know, I will not be posting on Saturday or Sunday. Just saying. Now, let's see what damage Earl can do...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm moving my status here so you'll know how my team is. Take a look once in a while as I'll be updating now & then.

Pokemon Team:
Furball (Skitty): Lvl 32-Return, Faint Attack, Assist, Wake-Up Slap! Ability: Cute Charm!

Sky (Leafeon): Lvl 30-Solar Beam, Double Team, Leaf Blade, Sunny Day! Ability: Leaf Guard!

Electro (Emolga): Lvl 30-Light Screen, Electro Ball, Spark, Acrobatics! Ability: Static!

Aura (Riolu): Lvl 34-Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Foresight, Endure! Ability: Inner Focus!

Cubchoo (OT: Riley): Lvl 31-Icy Wind, Hail, Brick Break, Water Pulse! Ability: Rattled!

Cano (Magmar): Lvl 35-Thief, Fire Punch, Confuse Ray, SmokeScreen! Ability: Flame Body!

Badges:
Ice Badge!

Last edited:

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Eh, why not.

Shea
Mynh; lvl 10 - Giga Drain; Magical Leaf; Growth; Seed Flare (emergency specialty); No Gracidea

Mable; lvl 19 - Bite; Crunch; Thunder Fang; Howl

Zephyr; lvl 13 - Toxic; Faint Attack; Shadow Ball; Sleep Talk

Vega

(In order of scheduled attack order)
Stone
Goliath
Chill; Blizzard; Rain Dance; Thunder; Ice Shard
Finality
Vladimir

Shea's Badges: N/A

Vega's Goal: 13%

Why 13%? Because encountering Jirachi could let Vega wish for Regigigas, his main goal. By making it this far unnoticed, Vega has made progress towards his goal.

Of course, this will fluctuate with events. Vega might not get a wish from Jirachi.

EDIT: I will update with Vega's team's moveset upon revelation.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
I thought that Zephyr had a poison attack? I think it was Sludge Bomb... Otherwise, how had he been able to push Mynh into the Seed Flare against Metal before. And I'm pretty sure he also knew Shadow Claw, because he attacked John with it.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Meh, I didn't read that part. XD Hm... Guess I should be posting soon. Expect Leonidas to have an AMAZING last stand! In fact...

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I thought that Zephyr had a poison attack? I think it was Sludge Bomb... Otherwise, how had he been able to push Mynh into the Seed Flare against Metal before. And I'm pretty sure he also knew Shadow Claw, because he attacked John with it.

It was toxic, so yeah, you may have noticed the new character I introduced. He was inspired by this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7NZPfl0l4

Modred's lullaby could have easily been the lullaby sung to Cyrus when he was a baby.

So, Nideous already knows this but can anyone guess what his back story is and why he hates Tydus so much?

Back