• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Regis Bellum - Of War

Manganum

Your local sine wave
Years
regisbellum1.png

Regis Bellum
[riːj-us bɛlʌm]

What is it?

Regis Bellum is quite literally an all-out war between Pokémon Trainers. The best of the best come together to test their cunning, power and strategy. When Regis Bellum is complete, one will stand victorious, to be crowned as king (and a bunch of other fancy stuff, too)!

Spare me the formalities. More information.

Standard tourney format. Very few rules. Do your best, play fair, have fun.

The fine print?

You must have a physical copy of Pokémon Black or White version (or a flash cart, if you swing that way. And can somehow get it onto Wi-Fi.).

The actual number of people in the tournament will not be decided just yet. Not until I get indications that people are willing to participate. Until then, I'll be taking sign-ups from anyone and everyone.

"Very few rules" simply means you won't be following standard clause/tier restrictions. Yep, you're allowed to use your level 100 Extreme Killer Arceus. Just please, for the sake of the people you're playing against, don't bring your Wonder Guard Maxed Stat Deoxys with every entry hazard (or whatever it is the kids are doing these days). Hacked Pokémon are acceptable, but only so long as they are 100% legal. Legitimacy doesn't matter, but keep it fair (and remember that only an A-grade hack will get through the filters).

There are a few prizes in store for winners.
Gold Prize: Just keep on winning, son.
Silver Prize: Come second.
Bronze Prize: All semifinalists will get one.
I'll be working on the prizes when the event is under way, and they'll likely be some very nicely-bred Pokémon.

So, anyways. Drop me a line in this thread with your preferred name, Friend Code, and the times of the day/week/month you're available for battling.

May the odds be ever in your favor, or whatever.

Participants:

Vsjester13 (Jango) - 0648 0547 2105
A Sadistic Bastard (ASB) - 2580 7669 3124
Lezza - 0304 1700 9274

regisbellum2.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I'd like to apply. But first I have a few questions. You seem like you don't care if we use hacked pokemon. Does this mean that I can bring in my Genesect and my max stat Hydreigon?

Manganum

Your local sine wave
Years
I'd like to apply. But first I have a few questions. You seem like you don't care if we use hacked pokemon. Does this mean that I can bring in my Genesect and my max stat Hydreigon?

I'm fine with anything that's legal. They don't have to be legitimate, but remember that courtesy and fairness to your opponent is always important.

Edit: Added to a line in the OP to clear this topic up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I'm fine with anything that's legal. They don't have to be legitimate, but remember that courtesy and fairness to your opponent is always important.

Ugh. You're making this difficult for me. Can you make rules? I don't know what is considered courteous.

Back