• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate my all dragon team, please ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Look for gaps and weaknesses, it will have alot, since it is an all dragon team

Alright well my first entrant is giratin! Yey
Giratina @griseous orb
Adament
252 ev in atk 252 ev in speed

Dragon tail
Toxic
Shadow force
Its fly, but I've been thinking of switching fly for a fighting move (great type coverage)

My goal is to use toxic and dragontail till all of opponets pokemon are poisonef and weakened. Once achieved I can hack away at hp using shadow force... Jst Giratina itself can probably defeat an ok team... BUT lets say it gets knockef out. It would probably be cause of a dragon type, an ice type, psychic, dark or ghost. So my next pokemon is out to counter those.

Latios @ soul dew
Modest
252 ev spatk, 252 ev speed

Psychic
Dragonpulse
Flamethrower
Focus blast/ aura sphere

Normally I would put calm mind somewhere on this latios but because Giratina already poisoned and injured the pokemon, it'll be overkill. Latios already has exceptionally good special attack. Well all of his moves defend Giratinas weakneses so that speaks for itself

Finally the one and only terra shark!!

Garchomp @yache berry
Nauhty
252 ev attack, 252 ev speed

Dragon claw
Earthquake
Swordance
Rockslide

He only needs 1 swordance and he becomes unstopable... But he'll probably jst use earthquake in his 1st move to end the battle c[:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'll assume this is an Uber team, considering that a good chunk of your team are viable there.

Anyway:

While Giratina is equipped with the Griseous Orb, you should focus on its Origin Forme's offensive capabilities, not the defensive capabilties that its Altered Forme can do better. Also, Shadow Force is a bit easy to play around, despite the fact that it hits past Protect:
-Draco Meteor
-Shadow Sneak
-Dragon Tail/Dragon Claw
-Hidden Power (Fire)/Earthquake/Will-o-Wisp
Nature: Naughty/Lonely
EVs: 248 Atk/252 SAtk/8 Spe
Item: Griseous Orb

Latios can't learn Flamethrower, Focus Blast and Aura Sphere. It also has better moves it should be using than just Psychic and Dragon Pulse:
-Draco Meteor
-Thunder/Grass Knot
-Surf/Hidden Power (Fire)
-Recover/Psyshock/Dragon Pulse
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Soul Dew

Garchomp is better off with a Jolly nature to let it outspeed as many things as it can. Rock Slide doesn't provide enough power to KO threats. Replace it with Stone Edge for the higher power, despite the lower accuracy, or Fire Fang, to let it hit Ferrothorn, Scizor and Forretress, should you go against them.

IMO, you seem like you need some hazard support. Dialga can provide that for you:
-Stealth Rock
-Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
-Fire Blast
-Roar/Dragon Tail/Thunder
Nature: Modest/Quiet
EVs: 252 HP/56 SAtk/200 SDef
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Pressure

In the future, it might be a better idea to research on what moves your Pokemon can possibly learn before making their sets.

Edit: forgot to mention this, but you have 2 slots left open in the team; you need 6 Pokemon for this team to be considered a full team. I'll let someone else figure out the last 2 slots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back