• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

On a creepier note, the woman seemed a little too ecstatic about holding it.

*snickering*

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm not even sure what you're referencing by saying we're being perverted! The key is just too big!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Ironically, this week's issue of Batman had Robin killed, leaving Batman all alone to fight crime. :(

Man, I kind of hated that. I was just starting to like Damian too. And don't see him coming back since Morrison is leaving that Batman comics as a writer and Damian's his character.

Sir Codin

Bigger isn't always better. But I suppose size doesn't matter, unless she's into that sort of thing. But hey, at least they're both wet. Moisture makes everything smoother.

MMMMMM, smooooth.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Yes, that is one of the reason I've stopped questioning Pokemon logic.It will do you more good if you don't either.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No "Pokemon logic" even exists, though. Specifically with evolution lines like Remoraid > Octillery. What sense does that make?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
And how come Zangoose and Seviper share an egg group, despite Pokedex entries constantly mentioning their rivalry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back