• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red: Warrior Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Pokemon Fire Red: Warrior Edition
Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
Summary
This is just a hack of Pokemon Fire Red, I'm actually doing this because I'm bored during my free time, so I won't be putting major changes into this. I only made changes to four Pokemon, Ralts' family and Castform, I cannot do in major scripts or script changes, the only thing I can do involving scripts are giving pokemon/eggs/items and new trainers. Also, Castform in now the 3rd Gen Audino. This is, in a way, and "Challenge Mode".

New Features
Your new Starter is Ralts, who now evolves into a extremely strong Gardevior with insane moves, including the three elemental hyper beams at level 100. Also, Gary also uses Ralts, so be careful.
The wild Pokemon have not been edited, some may be moved around and evened out to fit Castform at 2% everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE.
Trainer teams will also not be edited much, some will be, but most will not, only bosses will recieve major changes, and some even may not. All levels will be edited though.
You can now also receive all three Kanto Starters before the first Gym and Omanyte, Kabuto and Aerodactyl after beating Misty.
I will not be adding any 4th/5th gen Pokemon, or adding extra 2nd/3rd gen Pokemon to pre-game areas, only post-game.
On Island 7, you now get all 2nd/3rd gen starters, legendaries, and other special pokemon given to you. Special Pokemon include Larvitar, Lileep, Smoochum, and many others.
There are only three Ralts, you get one, Gary gets one, but who gets the last one, there is a special trainer on Island 4 that has it.

Screenshots
I'll add more when I get the time.
Spoiler:

Credits
Tools
Spoiler:

The Team
Spoiler:

Bugs and Errors
- I'm having trouble with scripting, so I'll put those on hold, unless someone could help, look at post #4, it has the details about it.

Release
Check Attachments.
I will not have documents, if anybody needs info, just ask and I'll post answers. :)
Plans:
LEVEL PLANS:
Spoiler:

Custom Trainers
I can make a few custom trainers for other people, just fill out this form, and I may release it in the beta after the current one. I will stop after a certain amount, but I don't know yet.
Rules:
1. If it's a trainer before the E4 first round, only Kanto Pokemon.
2. Reasonable levels and Pokemon please, like level 9ish Sandshrew in Viridian Forest(I know weird, but it's reasonable).
Spoiler:

The Custom trainers so far(already inserted and tested only):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Congratulation on your hack, WarriorCat :) I can't wait to play it!
Also here is my custom trainer:

Trainer Type: Cool Trainer
Trainer Name: Fang
Where to put: Victory Road
Pokemon on team: Venusaur LV 43 and Ampharos LV 45

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I really like it that it's a Ralts! And I hope that it'll be successful! :D And here's my custom trainer:

Trainer Type: Youngster
Trainer Name: Blake
Where to Put: Mt. Moon
Pokemon on Team: LV. 14 Charmander, LV. 15 Dratini, LV. 13 Scyther

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Congratulation on your hack, WarriorCat :) I can't wait to play it!
Also here is my custom trainer:

Trainer Name: Fang
Pokemon on team: Venusaur LV 43 and Ampharos LV 45

I'm sorry, I can make your trainer, but one of the rules are only Kanto Pokemon before the E4, so can give a Pokemon to replace Ampharos. Also, could you make your levels higher, I'll update the main post with the levels I planned for each area as soon as I'm done with the list, the trainers in Victory Road will be low to mid 70s. :P

I really like it that it's a Ralts! And I hope that it'll be successful! :D And here's my custom trainer:

Trainer Type: Youngster
Trainer Name: Blake
Where to Put: Mt. Moon
Pokemon on Team: LV. 14 Charmander, LV. 15 Dratini, LV. 13 Scyther

All right, your team looks good, the levels fit my Mt. Moon plans perfect, which are 13-17. :P

NOTE FOR EVERYONE:
I'm having trouble scripting the given Pokemon, so I'm going to put that on hold, unless someone else can do it, I'll give them full credit for the scripts. :P
If anybody's interested, PM me and I'll send a list of all the gift Pokemon, including the post game ones, all they have to do is make them, and I'll insert them, also, there are a lot, 44 to be exact.

Last edited:

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
I'm sorry, I can make your trainer, but one of the rules are only Kanto Pokemon before the E4, so can give a Pokemon to replace Ampharos. Also, could you make your levels higher, I'll update the main post with the levels I planned for each area as soon as I'm done with the list, the trainers in Victory Road will be low to mid 70s. :P

If then, I would changed it. It will be these one:

Trainer Name: Haze
Pokemon on team: Dragonite LV68, Arcanine LV65 and Gyarados LV67.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
To Everyone:
I updated the main post with a txt file in the releases section, it's a list of the level in each area, sorted by area, wild levels, and trainer levels in ranges(usually about 5).

If then, I would changed it. It will be these one:

Pokemon on team: Dragonite LV68, Arcanine LV65 and Gyarados LV67.

The team is fine, but I'll assume you'll be okay with me adding levels to them about 5 each, then it would be in the range with 73, 70, and 72. Sorry, I'm OCD, so I like to have everything perfect, but just like I said, I assume you'll be fine with the +5 plan.
Sorry if I'm frustrating you. :)

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
To Everyone:
I updated the main post with a txt file in the releases section, it's a list of the level in each area, sorted by area, wild levels, and trainer levels in ranges(usually about 5).

The team is fine, but I'll assume you'll be okay with me adding levels to them about 5 each, then it would be in the range with 73, 70, and 72. Sorry, I'm OCD, so I like to have everything perfect, but just like I said, I assume you'll be fine with the +5 plan.
Sorry if I'm frustrating you. :)

No, I'am not frustrated. Sorry if I'am making you busy. Btw, this is it (Again.)

Pokemon on team: Dragonite LV73, Arcanine LV75, Gyarados LV74 and Charizard LV73

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
No, I'am not frustrated. Sorry if I'am making you busy. Btw, this is it (Again.)

Pokemon on team: Dragonite LV73, Arcanine LV75, Gyarados LV74 and Charizard LV73

Okay, thank you, I can definitely tell this trainer will be hard to beat without a properly trained team. I probably won't add him until that Beta comes along. :P

BTW, I edited all the wild Pokemon, now just the trainers, and the first Beta will be done. :):):) It will go to Cerulean City + Route 24/25.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Okay, thank you, I can definitely tell this trainer will be hard to beat without a properly trained team. I probably won't add him until that Beta comes along. :P

BTW, I edited all the wild Pokemon, now just the trainers, and the first Beta will be done. :):):) It will go to Cerulean City + Route 24/25.

Can't wait to play it. ;)

Years
Trainer type - Cool Trainer
Trainer name - Anugrah
Pokemon on team - Charizard lv 72,Electabuzz lv 70,Dragonite lv 71,Kabutops lv 70

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Trainer type - Cool Trainer
Trainer name - Anugrah
Pokemon on team - Charizard lv 72,Electabuzz lv 70,Dragonite lv 71,Kabutops lv 70

Where do you want your trainer, by the levels, I'm assuming Victory Road, is that where you want them.
Also, I'm going to update the form with "what gender", what gender do you want your Cool Trainer to be.

Shadowraikou

Creating a hack...
Years
Trainer Type: PKMN trainer
What Gender: Male
Trainer Name: Steve
Where to put: Where is the strongest area?
Pokemon on team: Raikou Lv 90
Umbreon Lv 88
Gardevoir LV 88
Machamp LV 89
Crobat LV 95
Rapidash LV 90

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Trainer Type: PKMN trainer
Trainer Name: Steve
Where to put: Where is the strongest area?
Pokemon on team: Raikou Lv 90
Umbreon Lv 88
Gardevoir LV 88
Machamp LV 89
Crobat LV 95
Rapidash LV 90

If you read my whole main post, you would know there are only three Ralts in the entire game, you(starter), Gary(starter), and a special trainer, so you're going to have to take Gardevior out, as for the area, the strongest would probably be Seven Island. :P

Shadowraikou

Creating a hack...
Years
If you read my whole main post, you would know there are only three Ralts in the entire game, you(starter), Gary(starter), and a special trainer, so you're going to have to take Gardevior out, as for the area, the strongest would probably be Seven Island. :P

Can I have a LV 88 Lapras then?

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Wow congrats on your hack I will like it alot :)

What Gender: Female
Trainer Name: Vallera
Where to put: High Level Area
Pokemon on team: Raichu Lv. 86 Arbok Lv. 87 Starmie Lv. 86 Sceptile Lv. 88 Exploud Lv.85 Arcanine Lv.86

Hehe based off my Expert Emerald Group..if it's to many you made adjust as needed...i like the idea of asking others for team ideas inserted into game

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Wow congrats on your hack I will like it alot :)

What Gender: Female
Trainer Name: Vallera
Where to put: High Level Area
Pokemon on team: Raichu Lv. 86 Arbok Lv. 87 Starmie Lv. 86 Sceptile Lv. 88 Exploud Lv.85 Arcanine Lv.86

Hehe based off my Expert Emerald Group..if it's to many you made adjust as needed...i like the idea of asking others for team ideas inserted into game

Accepted! I'll put your trainer on Five or Six Island. :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Trainer Type: Psychic (or Channeler)
Trainer Name: Nyrgle
Where to put: Pokemon Tower (preferred location)
Pokemon on team: Kadabra, Haunter

It's been a long time since I've played the game, so I don't know what sort of level to set them at. Sorry about that.

An alternative team would be Drowzee and Gastly. (yeah, Drowzee seems weak, but I loved using him/her on the original Gameboy Red version)

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Trainer Type: Psychic (or Channeler)
Trainer Name: Nyrgle
Where to put: Pokemon Tower (preferred location)
Pokemon on team: Kadabra, Haunter

It's been a long time since I've played the game, so I don't know what sort of level to set them at. Sorry about that.

An alternative team would be Drowzee and Gastly. (yeah, Drowzee seems weak, but I loved using him/her on the original Gameboy Red version)

Well, the trainer levels of MY Pokemon Tower is ranging from 43-47, so if you want I can make them Alakazam and Gengar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back