• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter RP, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkxangel

Lalalalalala
Years
Hiya! ^^

I know it's not exactly original, but I didn't see any thread anywhere about a Harry Potter RP.

It wouldn't be like the Maurader's Age, or Harry's time, either, because both of those are a bit overused. :/ So the setting would be several years after Harry's time at Hogwarts, so anyone can be the children of Harry, Ron, Malfoy, etc., but it's not at all limited to just that.

Made-Ups are not only completely WELCOME, but encouraged! This makes everything more interesting.

So this is just an out of character thread to discuss thr RP further and sign up before we begin.

If anyone's interested, leave a comment or PM me. Thanks!

Name:
Age & Year:
House:
Physical Description:
Personality:
History: [It doesn't have to be elaborate, just enough details to let us know where you come from]

...That outta do it. xD

Last edited:

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Uh I wouldn't mind having a go.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Please read the newest announcement for the Other Roleplay forum. ^^;