• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles - Kanto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
><;
I apologize again for my inactivity, I had planned to post today but this week's just been really hectic. Thankfully there are only two days left, so I should resume activity then. :]

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Ibuberu: Okay. I updated it. And is Wartortle's nickname Ophelia or Ophie? I just want to make sure I have it right.

To Trainer Kat: We look forward to seeing you back in action!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Ophelia, Ophie is just a shorter(and, in Adel's opinion, cuter) form of saying her full name. xD;

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Ophelia is her nickname, Ophie is just a shorter(and, in Adel's opinion, cuter) form of saying her full name. xD;

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Slave: Okay then. I will be ready for them. Make sure though, you clearly separate them so I can know which is which.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
You're right, I made Sandshrew seem weak for the sake of RPing only. xD;

Or, to make it sound nicer, I gave the Sandshrew a weak.. character? So much so that he'll get blown away by one attack because he doesn't believe in his capabilities and strength. Adel's sure going to give that part of him a good fixing though. By the way, his name's Basil, which means kingly, which is exactly what Adel hopes to mould him into. ^^

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Ibuberu: Well you did a good job with Sandshrew. I hope to see him develop into a powerful additon to Adel's team.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I do have work tomorrow, but I plan on getting at least one Mt. Moon post up, though I'm shooting for two.
;; Once again, I apologize for inactivity this past week.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
hey brawler i think you made a mistake, on the main rpg you said butterfree grew to level 13 but then you changed it to level 12. it ok if you want her to be at level 12. oh and i'll replace Tackle,String Shot, and Harden for Stun Spore, Poison Powder, and Sleep Powder

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Hmm.. Hey Brawler, couple of inquiries. First, do we have to battle the trainers at Nugget Bridge? All 5? I would like to Train all of the Pokemon in Derek's party, so I would like to know if we could like post several battles in just one post. Or maybe double battles =) Also, do we get the nugget if we finish?

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Zimvee: Oops. I meant to bring Butterfree to Level 12, but I wrote 13 on accident. Don't worry though. Since it was my mistake, I'm going to bring her to Level 13 for you, and I just updated the moves. You are all set now!

To Slave: Roger. I'll began updating momentarily.

Diegoyayi: Okay, so the Nugget Bridge is going to work like this: there is one guy who holds the "Nuggets", and players must battle through his other lackeys to get to him. At the end, he will offer for you to join Team Rocket. That choice it up to you. But, if you make your post really long you can train all of your Pokemon there, if you like. Keep in mind though that, since it isn't a special event, the experience is going to be split between. But no, you do not HAVE to fight them. Just make sure that you still only have two total posts for Route 24/25.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Sandshrew gave up his Sand-Attack for the Dig attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back