• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Let me know if you find anything you'd want. I'm gonna call it a night.
hmm well I didn't see anything I wanted...
What do you want for your GCA Bellsprout GCA #6 Pikachu GCA Misdrevous and GCA Wobbuffet if you have it? Check my Player thread for any events I have. Thanks. I have the GCA's you are looking for and more also. Thanks.:)
checking now...

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Hi ginji, may I get 3 shiny tyrogue, please?
I have a lot of pokes to train so I don't really have time to catch tyrogue.
Thank you

Years
sure, use my platinum fc

you can still have the shinies for free you know

Oh ok, i didn't see that monday was a free day. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it :)

Would you mind if i got three different natured Chikorita's?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hey ginji! Could I get the stats of ur shiny: breloom, skarmory, yanmega, and cloyster?
sure,

shiny breloom
259/383/182/149/137/189

shiny skarmory
334/194/416/88/163/177

shiny yanmega
292/141/248/331/177/317

shiny cloyster
304/200/504/192/115/167
Did you find anything you wanted? Thanks. I will need the Pokemon cloned if you can do that please. Thanks.:)
Instead of me looking at your list (looking at your list makes my eyes hurt T_T), just offer me the events I don't have please ^^

vibrant

is awesome.
Years
Would you be interested in a shiny azelf? Level 60, docile nature (:

Looking for another shiny, any level. Just would really like to be able to name if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back