• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Realm Trade

Moon Dreamer

Shadow Tamer
Years
i specialize in breeding d/w abilities and sometimes certain natures if one of the parents has the nature already

guidelines/rules:
1. be patient and respectful

2. do not rush me when it comes to trades, i am a human not some trained poodle who does stuff at the snap of your fingers. eggs take time and so does hatching the eggs

3. like what you get i will not accept your offer if you say: i want this -insert nature- horsea or buneary if i can do it then i will otherwise like what you receive

4. do not annoy me by flooding my inbox and wall with constant begging, doing so will result in you being denied all trades present and future in my shop

5. hard to get pokemon such as female togepi will require an item attachment with your offer

6. do not offer me pokemon with absurd abilities that it cant normally learn i.e snubull with wonder guard or jigglypuff with static, i hate hacked pokemon with a passion and any trader who gives me one will be reported on the spot

request form:

wanted pokemon:
character name:
[FONT=inherit !important]friend code[/FONT]:
nickname if desired:
gender if a specific one is desired:

I WANT

I am looking for dream world female pokemon that are good for breeding.

I HAVE
Here's a list of the dream world females i have, if there is a pokemon that you want that is not on this list don't ask for it because i obviously don't have it:
spinarak togepi buneary stunky caterpie azurill pichu growlithe pachirisu vulpix torkoal surksit weedle bonsly shinx ponyta skitty ledyba sentret krabby dratini abra poliwag slugma igglybuff teddiursa heracross cleffa zigzagoon shroomish ekans oddish hoothoot hoppip delibird zubat kabuto lickitung cubone poochyena meowth riolu shuckle swablu aron magikarp phanpy bellsprout luvdisc illumise volbeat sableye shellder spearow psyduck yanma lotad pidgey houndour bagon gligar horsea tangela chinchou girafarig sunkern electrike ralts mareep rhyhorn doduo murkrow onix drowzee walimer shuppet omanyte mantyke

My friend code (Black 2): 2022 7541 9593

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, I think your shop's rules are perfectly reasonable. tbh, I straight up didn't notice your shop until now. I am willing to trade you a DWF Eevee in exchange for a DWF Weedle. Take your time! I look forward to doing business with you!

wanted pokemon: Weedle
character name: Necrum
friend code: 2237-4962-6641
nickname if desired: N/A
gender if a specific one is desired: Female

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
wanted Pokemon: Electrike
Character name: Kat
Black Friend Code: 2495 2895 0189
nickname if desired: Elesa

I will give you a Riolu in exchange. (sry. it's not DW.)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hi Shadow Girl. There isn't a DWf boufallant in your list, but if you get one let me know. I'm willing to offer 4 DWfemales for that one. It's the last one I need.

Back