• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2020
Where can you get a sun stone? Also I saw some people getting a gible as their starter. Is that possible?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey, just start playing Victory Fire Beta 3.2 from 4shared, and have a few questions...
1. Is this the final version?
2. Can you breed and where?
3. Are all the legendaries available?
4. Can you catch all the starters (Gen 1-5)?

Sorry if the questions are basic, only passed the 1st gym so far.
I am enjoying the game so far and wants to thank the creator of this hack.

Beta 3.2 is not the final version,you can get the the latest version here,in the 1st post of this thread.

where can i catch a feebas i know its on the pokedex but i searched it on the places where it should be and its not appearing is it becouse its very rare? and how to evovle togetic

Sorry,I forgot to put Feebas anywhere,so I think I need to put some in Jade Pass,you may need to land them by Super Rod.

for the waterfall hm im completly lost i cant find the can by cayon pass...anybody have a picture?
EDIT: nvm i thought it was in the CAVE not the route

Yes,it is a cave,it is on Light Path.

Where can you get a sun stone? Also I saw some people getting a gible as their starter. Is that possible?

The easiest way to get one is buying one from the black market of Marble City,as for the starters,there'll only be Axew avaliable for male player,Gible is for female player.

Does the current version of this game have the physical/special split for all attacks and types?

Yes,I do think so.

I need to find Exert S. but I have no where to look. Help me?

After defeated him in 20 Century Company,go to Waterwave Path.You'll be able to find him in that house.

Years
Hey, 1158, can you give any hints to where the sword is? I've been going all over the region looking for it (West and East Tyron + the Central Area), and I haven't had any luck. Is it in West Tyron, or East Tyron? In a city, in a Cave, in a route...?

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
hey i downloaded the hack and just got the flame orb thing and was wondering when you can get dusk stones because i really want to evolve my lampent and if they arnt added i will go catch a houndour or something anyway thanks love the hack

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey, 1158, can you give any hints to where the sword is? I've been going all over the region looking for it (West and East Tyron + the Central Area), and I haven't had any luck. Is it in West Tyron, or East Tyron? In a city, in a Cave, in a route...?

It can be found in Eastern TYRON,and it can be found in a cave,also,you can't find it by Itemfinder.

hey i downloaded the hack and just got the flame orb thing and was wondering when you can get dusk stones because i really want to evolve my lampent and if they arnt added i will go catch a houndour or something anyway thanks love the hack

You don't need a Dusk Stone,you only need to level it up with its happiness value at 220 during the night.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
After earned the 5th badge,talk to the guard,there'll be a event and after that you'll be able to pass.

Wait, really? That actually happens?! I totally just made it up as an excuse to use
frankerz.png

LOOOOOL

That's woof too good
frankerz.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2013
im unsure of what version (stage) of this rom hack im using as i downloaded it from a link on shofu's youtube channel, im stuck at bronze port i think its called were the poison gym is (6th). The gym door woulnt open and i have just finished the event in the lighthouse. Town people say that 3 years ago the gym leader left but i cant find were. there is also a cave with a locked door which i belive to be mirage base. please help me asap as i love playing this game and would like to continue :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2013
can you catch kyreum B when you fight it for team mirage event?

Also where is the 8th gym I wasnt paying attention when person was talking ><

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
yes, you can catch kyurem w.
The eigth gym is in Flora Island, you can get there by surfing from grey island. Note; you will need HM08 to get to said island.
Also, im on the part where you have to find the grunts, and i cant find the one in waterside path. Could someone upload a screenshot or something to help me?

Years
im unsure of what version (stage) of this rom hack im using as i downloaded it from a link on shofu's youtube channel, im stuck at bronze port i think its called were the poison gym is (6th). The gym door woulnt open and i have just finished the event in the lighthouse. Town people say that 3 years ago the gym leader left but i cant find were. there is also a cave with a locked door which i belive to be mirage base. please help me asap as i love playing this game and would like to continue :D

That gym will never open, don't worry about it, just go to Amberyellow Town (the city of the first Gym) and go west until you get to Mugwort Villa. And about that cave, that is indeed Team Mirage hideout, and you'll get the key for the door, but not now.

And masterofthecards, to get Kyurem-B, you have to catch Kyurem first, and then give it a Thunderstone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Is the Physical/special split in place for all moves? Because I was watching shofu on Youtube and it seemed like it was not in place for some moves (specifically shadow ball being the most glaring).

Years
Is the Physical/special split in place for all moves? Because I was watching shofu on Youtube and it seemed like it was not in place for some moves (specifically shadow ball being the most glaring).

Shadow Ball works in my game perfectly, it is special, I know because my Chandelure hits heavily with it. I don't know what you mean, I think that the Physical/Special split is fine.

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
Years
I found a bug! when you check the map either by pokenav or pokecenter you get the wrong location so this is what i mean!

this is amberyellowtowns wrong location
Spoiler:

this is the right spot for Amber Yellow Town
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
I still need help on Expert S. He is not in the 20th century building, nor is he on Whitewave Path.
Did I not complete something?

Years
I still need help on Expert S. He is not in the 20th century building, nor is he on Whitewave Path.
Did I not complete something?

I found him in that building where there were some stairs and scientists, in the latest room...

Where do I go to go to get to the event of mt skywall? Im completely stuck

Which event do you mean? If you mean the Kyurem-Victini event, go to Marble City, and enter Mt. Skywall from there (go north). Go to the stairs and enter the room where you need Flash. Explore that place going northwest (using Surf, and you'll find stairs. Then you'll begin to find Team Mirage grunts. Also, go with 5 Pokémon...

Back