• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloud file storage

Which cloud file storage service do you use?

• Dropbox

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Google Drive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SkyDrive

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other

• I WILL NEVER USE THE CLOUD!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
Just wondering if you're using any file storage in the cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive, etc. and if so, what your experience is like?

I'm currently using a combination of Google Drive and Dropbox. I prefer Dropbox as it has a better desktop client (nice right-click options that integrate well) and it appears to sync more responsively than Google Drive's desktop client.

...however Google Drive offers 15 GB for free versus Dropbox's 2 GB free option. ;)

How about you?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Lol, oh here we go. I use... Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, and Drive. I have 55.5 gb on Dropbox (50gb is a promotion) and 50gb on Box. I use them all <.< there is another called copy but I don't need a fifth (at least that's what I keep telling myself!)...

TY

I use Dropbox and Mediafire, as both have apps on my phone so i can put music/images/whatever on there.
I have like 14 GB on Mediafire (could get more but too lazy) and 2 on Dropbox.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I'm using SkyDrive on basically every single one of my devices. Having 25 GB of storage simply from using one account for so long does have its benefits. The desktop client for Windows 7 is also very good when it comes to synching for offline use.

It has never let me down, though I always keep one more local copy.

Back