• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Charmanderdude

Burning Passion
Years
I'm sorta confused. On this thread, it says this hack stops at Sabrina, but elsewhere I'm seeing people battling the Elite 4. Is this hack finished or not?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
Hi! I'm having a lot of fun playing the game, but when I leveled up my Murkrow to level 33, the game glitched and was stuck on the text box that says "Murkrow grew to Lv. 33!" I was battling the trainer on the far right in the last chamber of Rock Tunnel, if that helps. Thanks!

KishinMukito

Kishin
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 5, 2023
I can't get this ROM to work.
my FireRed ROM works perfectly but when I try to use the patched ROM in either mGBA or VBA-m the ROM just opens on a white screen and stays there

Years
  • Age 30
  • Online now
I can't get this ROM to work.
my FireRed ROM works perfectly but when I try to use the patched ROM in either mGBA or VBA-m the ROM just opens on a white screen and stays there

Are you using the correct FireRed rom? There's several version of the rom, most hacks require the Squirrel rom, which is often difficult to find nowadays.

KishinMukito

Kishin
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Are you using the correct FireRed rom? There's several version of the rom, most hacks require the Squirrel rom, which is often difficult to find nowadays.

Thanks for the help I found the squirrel ROM.
Sorry but the description of the ROM should have specified what FireRed ROM version to use. If it did mention that then I didn't see it.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks for the help I found the squirrel ROM.
Sorry but the description of the ROM should have specified what FireRed ROM version to use. If it did mention that then I didn't see it.

Fire Red 1.0 (Squirrels) is standard ROM everyone uses. It should only be mentioned when something different is used.

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2022
Hey guys, loving the game so far, but I have a question: How do you evolve Lickitung? Everywhere I look for an answer it says Lv33, but I caught one at level 43, gave it a Rare Candy but it didn't evolve :/ Any help?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
I couldn't find if it is already answered here, but... Is it possible to have Nidoking Sheer Force (I know this ability is in the game)? I am farming Nidoran with Hustle, but so far nothing.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Is Riolu in this game? If so, which Pok?dex number is he?
No, I don't believe he is. Most of the pokemon 'added' are evos of ones already in Fire red and the only one in the hack otherwise that I know of is Bronzor/Bronzong.

Hab

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
Hi! I'm having a lot of fun playing the game, but when I leveled up my Murkrow to level 33, the game glitched and was stuck on the text box that says "Murkrow grew to Lv. 33!" I was battling the trainer on the far right in the last chamber of Rock Tunnel, if that helps. Thanks!

I have the same issue as this with my Arcanine at lvl 40. Could it be that it is a move it should learn at this lvl that is somehow programmed wrong?

Back