• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Hectic~ The Barry/Jun Fanclub!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I don't think you can put banners on your profile, but you could just chuck it in yoiur signature. Everyone would see it then. And Yashi, I was beginning to worry I was going nuts there. XP

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Okay, here the banner is. No mistakes, you can see everything clearly.
I even pasted the code for you to put in your signatures =3
Nothing is wrong!
I hope >_>;;

Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=197086][IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa299/ShadowYasha/JunBannerfinal.png[/IMG][/url][/PLAIN]

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I don't know why but Jun reminds me about someone from Ouran High School Host Club, though I can't tell who?

Skip Class

Years
Probably a mix of Honey-Kun and Tamaki-Kun although Jun doesn't go into a corner and grows mushrooms but he has his enthusiasm in a way

Skip Class

Years
Jun's enthusiasm is a bit like Honey.
And when Honey has that look of wonder when he's about to eat cake or something it reminds me how Jun looks when he talks about Shinji

XD Yup I love Ouran!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Username: Giratina of Never-Turn-Back
Reason for joining: He's just... such an enjoyable character. Hyperactive, adorable, fond of fining people, and an almost fangirlish admiration of Paul. I can actually get a feel of what he would do in certain situations (unlike some other characters, who I wouldn't know how they would respond past 'the right thing'.) Poor thing needs more screentime.
Password: I don't like Cold Coffee. Unless it's in yogurt form, in which case it's good.

...Also, I might accidentally call him Damion or Dae by accident. In a roleplay site I used to frequent (before his appearances in hte anime) he was called Damion and now I'm used to calling him that. xD

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Uwughughugh typing takes effort T_T
Username: Giratina of Never-Turn-Back
Reason for joining: He's just... such an enjoyable character. Hyperactive, adorable, fond of fining people, and an almost fangirlish admiration of Paul. I can actually get a feel of what he would do in certain situations (unlike some other characters, who I wouldn't know how they would respond past 'the right thing'.) Poor thing needs more screentime.
Password: I don't like Cold Coffee. Unless it's in yogurt form, in which case it's good.

...Also, I might accidentally call him Damion or Dae by accident. In a roleplay site I used to frequent (before his appearances in hte anime) he was called Damion and now I'm used to calling him that. xD
Sounds good to me. Accepted. Nice to see you round here, Giratina.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
orly now :P

Username: wee187
Reason for joining: Because Jun is epic, and reminds me of me at times.
Password: I don't like Cold Coffee.

Back