• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
30. That's why you have Mace or a switchblade to fend them off, if you don't outrun them or can't find any nearby cops first lol.

Oh and Song Of Storms ftw.

Years
STALKERS ARE SCARY. SERIOUSLY GUYS.

I'm starting to dislike buying games from Steam though, since if I can't connect to the internet, or something else goes wrong, playing any game is impossible.

Though buying it from Steam and downloading it separately for my computer might be a solution in some cases, I guess. And it's not like there are any better options than steam as of now.

Er, I can use ALL of my Steam games offline, unless the developers of the game were derps and made online connectivity necessary to play.

Ughh, I have the same problems with Origin @Pokestick. When it goes wrong, it really goes wrong. Good bye purchases!

Call up EA customer support and tell them to give you your license purchases back. They should have the purchase history tied to your account. And in the event of that happening you should write down all your game license keys somewhere so it makes it easier for them to recover your copies. If they don't bend, threaten to never do business with them again. Usually gets their attention.

In other news, I found this amusing Skyward Sword playthrough the other night:

*scuttles off to update his SimCity LP*

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
32 (don't think Don added a number, but oh well)

Try telling that to my Steam, Don.
TRY TELLING IT TO MINE ;;

*BINGBINGBING* [could not connect to steam server]
"I know, I don't have any internet now. I'd like to go offline mode."
*BINGBINGBING* [of course you can't. We can't connect to the steam server]
"You don't need to connect to the steam server to go offline, that defeats the whole point of it! >:U"
*BINGBINGBING* [have fun playing games. Oh wait, you can't! LOL]

Years

Spare a thought for daring adventurer Edward "Bear" Grylls - he has been sacked from the Discovery Channel after 6 seasons of Man Vs. Wild.

Poor Bear, he's been left out of a job.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not a big fan of steam, but I use it for football manager.

I hope that's the steam you're talking about, reading back is too unfashionable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't remember the last time I had soda to be quite honest. Which is a good thing but it also bothers me because lately there has been pains in my chest which was supposedly due to caffeine.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Mine is quiet, which is better than it has been.

Only 40 LOTGH eps left, think this is the longest it's taken me to get through a cartoon. Already at 8 or 9 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back