• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
I see that you have Axew as part fighting. Does this mean it will learn any fighting moves?

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
I see that you have Axew as part fighting. Does this mean it will learn any fighting moves?

Last I saw in a criticism/nitpick playthrough (trust me, there's a lot not fixed here) it doesn't.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024

Thanks,I've fixed these,and I fixed the errors of Haxorus' moves,as for the animation of the grass...In fact,I made the grass tiles by the screenshots of HG/SS,so I did not make any tiles of the animation,so,I did not do that.

Last I saw in a criticism/nitpick playthrough (trust me, there's a lot not fixed here) it doesn't.

It's true that it doesn't,I did that just for making more weakness for it to make the game more difficult.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
That's unfortunate that it can't learn fighting moves. And yes UPS is much better than IPS, albeit slightly harder to patch. I'm pretty sure destinedjagold has a nice tutorial about how to do it if anyone needs help. As far as tiles and movement permission errors go, I've found a few. I'm not quite sure how to upload a screenshot but I'll do my best to describe them:

1) In Pine Forest, when you see the reflection of the clouds on the water, you can also see it on certain tree and grass tiles that you shouldn't.

2) In the 20th Century Company building, the room to the right of where you enter has a few tiles in the lower left corner that you can't walk on but should be able to. Just below and to the left of the column below the generator.

EDIT: One more thing. In the berry master's garden, picking one of the berry trees will make all of them disappear.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
That's unfortunate that it can't learn fighting moves. And yes UPS is much better than IPS, albeit slightly harder to patch. I'm pretty sure destinedjagold has a nice tutorial about how to do it if anyone needs help. As far as tiles and movement permission errors go, I've found a few. I'm not quite sure how to upload a screenshot but I'll do my best to describe them:

1) In Pine Forest, when you see the reflection of the clouds on the water, you can also see it on certain tree and grass tiles that you shouldn't.

2) In the 20th Century Company building, the room to the right of where you enter has a few tiles in the lower left corner that you can't walk on but should be able to. Just below and to the left of the column below the generator.

EDIT: One more thing. In the berry master's garden, picking one of the berry trees will make all of them disappear.

As for the first error and the berries error in the Berry Master's garden,I fixed them just now,I removed the clouds because there's no way to fix that bug,and I removed 1/3 of the berry trees in the garden to fix that problen because this is also an unfixable systemic error,Nintendo did these...And as for the second bug you mentioned,it was fixed in the older Version 2.08 already,and,thanks for reporting these bugs.

Years
After beating the Pokemon League at Tyron Tower, what do I do next? How do I get to the western part of Tyron and Central Area? I like how this is another completed Pokemon Emerald ROM Hack, it kind of reminds me of Pokemon Flora Sky in a way.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
please help I'm at the event where the evil kidnapped a girl into the trick house so I beat the trick house for the first time and I don't know what to do next

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
After beating the Pokemon League at Tyron Tower, what do I do next? How do I get to the western part of Tyron and Central Area? I like how this is another completed Pokemon Emerald ROM Hack, it kind of reminds me of Pokemon Flora Sky in a way.

Go to Bronze Port Ferry,and you can go to the western TYRON by the ship,after you finished the event about URANIUM,just go to the airport and he'll give you a Central Pass,you can go to Central Area by plane.

please help I'm at the event where the evil kidnapped a girl into the trick house so I beat the trick house for the first time and I don't know what to do next

Just go back to Pine Path,get through Mt.Skywall and then you'll arrive a city called Redwood City,then do what you think you can do.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I havnt tried your hack yet but i just wanted to say good work on finishing up on hack. It hard to find a near complete hack nowdays =) so good work

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Is there an evolution list at all ??

Sorry...I did not make one,Im too lazy to make one.
I've just found new text, mapping and movement permission errors xD

Thanks,and I fixed these bugs just now.

the game froze when i was in the pure tower

Please make sure you're using the newest version of this hack,and then try again,if this error is still there,then,please tell me more about it,and if possible,could you please send me some screenshots or save file?

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Hey, I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the error I found before with the clouds appearing in tiles that they shouldn't also occurs in Marble City. I'm still playing an older version so I apologize for pointing it out if this has already been fixed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey, I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the error I found before with the clouds appearing in tiles that they shouldn't also occurs in Marble City. I'm still playing an older version so I apologize for pointing it out if this has already been fixed.

Thanks,but I think I'va already fixed it in the previous Version 2.08,anyway,thanks for reporting.

Years
Ok, the game is fantastic, and I like the story. I've found a few bugs, most of them were found in 2.03 version (now I have the latest version), so they may have already been fixed. Here are they:

Spoiler:

I've defeated Team Mirage at their hideout, and this is my team so far:

teamasofnow.png

That TM shop improved them a lot!

Last edited:
Back