• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yes.

The option for a second character is open. Sacred Fire needs more places filled before we can begin.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:3 I like to reserve a spot in the Sacred Fire family! I'm choosing Eevee! This RP reminds me of an RPG, & Glory of Heracles!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Don't worry about reserving, it's meaningless now. Just make a sign-up!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Full Name: Icarus Uprising

Nicknames: Pit

Sex: Male

Family: Sacred Fire

Career: Icarus surveys the area for any intruders, so as to alert Densetsu-sama of any signs of activity. Occasionally, Icarus will pick up any food & berries along the way to bring back to the kingdom. He has a keen eye for spotting anything.

Appearance: See Attachment

Personality: Icarus Uprising is, all in all, a silent type of guy. He mostly just listens, & only answer's questions with answers short n' sweet. He's an optimistic, agile warrior of courage & spirit that fights with honor, never sinking low. Most of the time, if it's just him, he'll talk to himself. Weird, right? He likes to hear stories if they're quite interesting. Sometimes he'll a story of his own...but that is rare considering his silent nature.

He doesn't really trust a lot of people. Icarus only trusts Densetsu-sama & the Densetsu family of Sacred Fire. If he met with any other resident, he'd quickly run & hide & figure out if the person is okay enough. Either way, he would get his sword ready just in case with the help of his friendly Pokemon. If a friends close to him got hurt, like, really hurt, Icarus would scream out & go berserk at the attacker, letting his defenses down. Emotions stir up inside him like crazy at random, mostly of anger & sadness. Icarus wishes this was never part of his nature. His hope is he can get the job done, & raise his awareness to trusting as well.

History: Icarus doesn't remember his past at all. All he has is a faint memory of a little boy, holding a sword, & a man laying on the ground, motionless, no movement, rain pouring down like losing a relative. Here's his history Icarus doesn't remember.

When Icarus was first born, he was very quiet & was very cute. His parents got him an Eevee so that he could better cooperate. They named him Ichigo for Icarus. It suited the name well for him. Icarus was a timid, happy child in his years, usually avoiding the other children due to fearing of talking, staggering if he's nervous. His parents were right to give him Ichigo, it gives Icarus an opportunity to be himself to Ichigo. The little Eevee is also shy, due to how he feels about how small he is. He's glad Icarus loves him anyway he wants. His parents later gave him a special sword, so that he may one day stand up for himself, the Keepsake Sword.

When Icarus was at age 12, he was out with Ichigo on a stroll, when suddenly he saw a tower burning down. Where were his parents? He couldn't figure out where they were. He went looking for them to be safe in compaany of his family. He found his father collapsed on the ground. He didn't seem hurt, but looked broken inside. The news he got from his father were unpleasent. His mother died in the burned tower. He couldn't believe it with his ears. He lost his mother, he began crying. Ichigo tried to comfort him, feeling his sadness.

Over the few days, Icarus wanted to spend time with his father, but he always went somewhere almost everyday, all day. Where was he going everytime? Icarus wanted to spend time with someone, so he went with this group of bad kids who were gonna find this guy in dark clothing who recently goes out in the forest, making terror noises. When they found him at night, he told them to stay back. They were gonna silence him so he wouldn't cause any disturbance. The voice sounded familiar to Icarus. The man had his Houndoom use Flamethrower on the group. The kids ran away with their Pokemon, but Icarus stayed. He was saddened that his life was falling apart, tearing up...he went berserk. He fought with the man & his Houndoom with Ichigo, not stopping his swings until he struck. It began raining before the last blow. The man layed dead on the ground. Icarus removed his hood & saw his father's face.

Devestated at what he went through, he ran through the forest tearing up, but accidentially tripped down a cliff. He rolled down a cliff & managed to hang on to a branch. Ichigo came to the rescue & tried saving him, but he came too late as Icarus fell again. Ichigo caught up to him as Icarus held on to him. Last thing is, they layed on the ground asleep.

When he awoke, he couldn't remember a thing. He could barely remember a few things. He still knew Ichigo. He saw a few guys heading to some place & decided to follow them. You know the rest, he was given a job which was hard to get at his age & his nature.

Skills: Icarus is very defensive with his sword. When he goes berserk, there's no stopping him unless a close friend tries to reassure him. He has a special skill, Heroic Strike, that is only used under extreme conditions.

Flaws: Icarus only goes berserk if a close friend is really hurt, especially Ichigo. His emotions go wild & his defenses go down. He often misses a lot. After his Heroic Strike, his body goes weak & he can barely move for three days.

Weapon: Keepsake Sword & Shield (See Attachment)

Pokemon: Eevee

Pokemon Name: Ichigo

Pokemon Personality: Ichigo is very shy, but not to Icarus. He's not actually shy to meet someone, but often not knowing what to say. He's kind of the same as Icarus.

Pokemon History: Same as Icarus.

Pokemon Specialty: Ichigo has a keen sense of sensing danger & anybody nearby. It's actually helpful to Icarus. He can use different attacks but most are defensive. Some moves aren't normal type.

Pokemon Flaws: Ichigo can be easily damaged, & isn't very good attacking. He's mostly of defense, which isn't helpful. He's not actually much of the fighter.

Proof of Reading: Ethan beat Team Rocket Grunt, saves Kimono girls, the man gives him a story, the woman linked to Ho-Oh (my favorite legendary) reincarnates her children with her ashes, Sacred Ash.

Anything Else: Icarus has a crush on one of the children, the princess Hikari Densetsu. He's only seen her once, but has trouble in conversations.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Spoiler:
You're Accepted. Quite honestly, the fact that the name and nicknames are pretty much a direct clone of an actual character is a bit bothersome, but I'll accept it.

I see a little Kid Icarus inspiration ^_^
What gave you that impression? *Sarcasm*

-

We need another spot for Sacred Fire, and then we can begin.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm gonna see if their's anyone who might wanna join in Sacred Fire. Can't wait to get started! :D

xD I know! I'm a Kid Icarus fan~ Even though I don't have the game yet...

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
This RP was inspired by SHAKESPEARE, of all people? O.O It looks very interesting. I'd like to reserve a spot for Sacred Fire--I'm going to spend a while obsessing over my character and I don't want to be too late >:D

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Sacred Fire character

Full name: Kazuma Minoriko

Nicknames: "Kazu-dono"

Career: Royal Guard/Flower Arranger

Personality: Kazuma is a slightly sarcastic man with a very subtle nature. Even his movements are precise and use as little energy as possible, his senses expanded to watch his surrounding even when he is supposedly distracted. His has a very disciplined sort of bushido that complicates his relationship with the female heads of the family. Despite this, Kazuma is a very loyal and faithful person, willing to put himself in harms way no matter what the circumstances. Due to his samurai nature, he tends to seek the strong when fighting and enjoy his battles, acknowledging his opponent as an equal. He does not see fighting as a conflict of interest--rather, a chance to express yourself to the other through the most primitive and basic means of communication. When he sees a display of loyalty and mental strength before him, he finds himself respecting his opponent. However, if his duty calls for it, he will not allow his personal interests to get in the way of it.

Appearance: Kazuma wears a traditional light purple umanori hakama and kimono. He wears a pair of zori sandals and mauve tabi socks. He also wears a purple haori and tekkou. His hair is a deep indigo and extremely long. Kazuma ties it back in a ponytailthat reaches his the back of his knees with a purple ribbon. Kazuma has a verytypical 'samurai' aura, something that identifies him with Sengoku style quite well.

History: Kazuma was raised in a respectable family that served the Densetsu family for years, and each first born was to become the head of the royal guard. Despite having no choice, as Kazuma grew up, he accepted this fate whole-heartedly, training to become as perfect as possible, in order to do his job without any problems. Kazuma's strong will and tenacity allowed him to learn to use a nodachi quite well. Kazuma's dream is to perfect the perfect cut and he even spends his free time practicing this. He has a strange penchant for flowers--especially a hyacinth--and enjoys peace and finer things. His entire life was mostly uneventful, emotionally-scarring wise, anyways. Kazuma had spent much of his time training to arrange flowers, due to it being the secondary job his family had for those who did not join the royal guards.

Skills: Kazuma is well-trained with a nodachi sword and has excellent senses, allowing him to observe and react to even the smallest details with excellent timing and precision. His eye for detail is unheard of even in his family.

Flaws: Kazuma tends to remain too calm in many situations, so overwhelming events tending to conflict with him greatly. He is also quite easy to distract and taunt into a battle, and struggled internally when deciding between honoring a challenge and fulfilling his duty.

Weapons: Kazuma carries a heavy straight-edge nodachi with a solid hyacinth for a hilt. The sword is approximately 5ft. (150 cm)

Pokemon: Leavanny

Pokemon name: Hibiki

Pokemon personality: Hibiki is a calm and collected pokemon who enjoys sitting back and playing music with its leaves together, very similar to how a Kricketune uses its legs like a violin. Hibiki never gets aggravated and rarely argues with Kazuma, though he does gently remind him when he's getting off track from his goal.

Pokemon History: Hibiki has been with Kazuma since birth and has gone through the peace of life along with him. He enjoys all aspects of life and can't stand to see it harmed. He was the one who convinced Kazuma to perfect his cuts along with him in order to become the best guard in honor of the family.

Pokemon Specialty: Hibiki's music is divine, but his swordsmanship supercedes it. His leaf blade attack is famed among his kind for its precision and lack of useless movements, making it almost invisible to the eye.

Pokemon Flaw: Hibiki is entirely against harming defensless opponents and doesn't like to attack someone who is off-guard. As such, he will usually allow the opponent to prepare themselves for his attacks before actually attacking, and give fair warnings to allies and enemies the same, no matter what the circumstances. Personality flaws aside, there's that fire/flying 4x damage that hangs over Hibiki's head like a sword of Damocles. He has developed techniques to help combat the weakness, but that only brings him so far, clearly...

Proof of reading: Ethan is shown a map of Johto by an old man to help describe the story he tells.

Anything else: Nada.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Spoiler:
Hmm... I like your sign-up, but your proof of reading literally has nothing to do with this RP. I need to know that you've read the entire first post and that you've acknowledged everything in it.

Once you can prove it to me, you will be accepted.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Can't this just begin already onii-chan?! :o i'm super excited about this! XD

SD: sorry that i was too late with adding your SU to your notepad... *failed*

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Pink: It's fine, really

@Vato: You don't really need to reserve a spot. Just post your SU & you're good to go!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
Could you save a spot for me please, I wanna join, but It will take me a bit to fill out a form. In the Sacred Fire family, please. ^.^

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be gone from around July 22nd to about August 7th. But I am really excited for this rp to start :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Full Name: Kita Rindo Okata

Nicknames: Kitan, Okarin

Career: Family Blacksmith (makes armor, weapons, and various other items for the main family, and also works to make various items to aid and maintain Ho-oh City);also dabbles in Alchemy (the art of creating or modifying an item with one or more catalysts) and has thus far been unsuccessful, he does not make his dealings with alchemy publicly known.

Appearance: Kita's hair is spiked downwards with his hair coming down to his eyebrows in the front and continuing to descend to the back of of his neck going back, it's Pitch Black with equally distant and small streaks of Dark Red. Kita's eyes are wide, yet also very slightly smaller than most, and are a natural Bright Red color which contrasts from the color of his thin black eyebrows. His skin is a somewhat dark tan with a black (as in color, not race) tint developed from his working near smoke and fire daily. Around his forehead he wears a black headband (he only wears this when he's out and about, as it's too hot to wear in the forge. He wears a lightweight Dark Black Chestplate that he wears under the white ornamented robes that he was gives for his position. He wears black tabi (a type of traditional Japanese sock), tan zori (a type of Japanese sandal), and, on occasion (though rare) wears silver spaulders under his robes. He wears a very Dark Blue hakama on his lower body. While his arms are built and muscular, his build is rather slim, which works to complement somewhat tall stature. When looking for supplies, he has a sword on his left waste, a pickaxe diagonally strapped to his back and in the opposite facing diagonal direction he wears an iron mallet. He also has a beltpack that he wears on the back of his waist that holds a few other items, and above that is a small gourd of oil.

Personality: Kita is a quiet person do to the fact that he works alone and lives only with Yasha, his linked Vulpix; even still, he is a very respectful young man and knows not to overstep his boundaries. He's studious and adventurous in his philosophical and intellectual pursuits, often searching for ways to make new or creative objects with the forge as well as to expand his own horizons. Despite his calm and somber nature, his eccentricies show when he's gathering materials and forging. He's quite the excitable young man, and he tends to ramble on in an almost nerdy fashion about pretty much anything dealing with crafting. However, this is one side he only shows to people he's closest to. He's also a big fan of nature, and often goes on walks to marvel at the trees, land, and pokemon in the area. Usually when he's alone he tends to think out loud, but when Yasha's nearby he talks to her.

History: Kita was born to a Branch Family of the Sacred Flame, and this Branch found it's home in a forest of on the outskirts of Eastern Johto (though their home wasn't exactly secluded, they were located noticablely close to what is now Route 35). His early life was fairly normal, other than the fact that he had no linked pokemon partner to speak of. Kita's parents had decided to keep him and his parter separate until they both were the age of thirteen, this was likely done to keep their child and his partner safe, reason being if they were to give him power he may act thoughtlessly and rashly, which could lead to danger not only for them but the world around them. It was around the age of ten that Kita started becoming interested in his parents' line of work, blacksmithing. Because of their distance away from the Mainland, they did not directly serve the Main Family, but rather they did make various items for neighboring cities and towns. Kita quickly learned his way around a forge, and in time he became an indisposable member of the Okata business.

About three years later some strange men came to visit the village. The men made their way to the Okata household and introduced themselves as members of the main family; they'd heard of the Okata family's prowess and offered to have them live close to the Main Family. Although stunned, Kita's father was quick to accept. However, Kita's mother reminded him that there would be no one to take care of the needs of their neighboring cities and towns if they were to leave. It was at this point that Kita offered to go himself to go. His parents were reluctant, but they soon gave in due to his resilient persistence. After gathering his things, he went to the men who were to transport him to the mainland, his parents came up to him along with a small creature. They told him that it was his partner, Yasha. Ecstatic, Kita took the Vulpix upon his shoulder and departed towards Ho-oh City.

Skills: Due to his being a Blacksmith with neither an apprentice nor a master, Kita has to scout out items and gather materials and has become quite adept in the aforementioned areas. Kita is also a very resourceful individual, always finding different uses for the materials and world around him. Also, he is handy when it comes to forging. He also does well when wielding a sword, but he's not too strong in that field.
Flaws: Kita does not fair well around others due to his solitary home and work lives. Kita's also not very assertive, and tends to simply take the insults, harsh words, and sometimes the aggressive actions of others without action or making any sort of rebuttal, though he is protective of those that he's close to, and tries to overcome this for their sake.
Weapon: Light Steel Katana

Pokemon: Vulpix
Pokemon Name: Yasha
Pokemon Personality: Unlike Kita, Yasha is energetic; she is like this to keep Kita from feeling down do to his being alone. She is also docile as Kita won't allow her to go hunting or foraging with him, for her sake. Yasha is a curious individual (much to Kita's dismay), and often snoops around Kita's supplies, most of which are dangerous. Otherwise, she loves to explore Ho-oh City, especially the burnt tower. She loves to make friends with other Pokemon and Humans.

Pokemon History: Yasha, like her partner, lived a relatively normal life. She was kept in her own little world away from Kita, as she wasn't allowed to meet him. Even still, she had a lot of human and pokemon contact as a child. Often she would go play in the area that is now National Park, which even around this time had visitors. She met Kita at the age of thirteen, who she's been with ever since.

Pokemon Specialty: Yasha is Kita's work partner, and because of this she must help him with her fire abilities, which tends to be much faster than using a furnace (though he still uses one). Because of this, Yasha's Special Attacks are rather strong, but in return...

Pokemon Flaws: Physically, Yasha is actually quite weak, when it comes to combat, that is. This is part of the reason that Kita keeps Yasha out of combat, he worries that she's not strong enough to handle fighting, especially since most battles tend to be life or death situations.

Proof of Reading: The RP takes place in Johto's past and is about two families (Sacred Fire and Divine Water), two families who were once one, but due to a mishap caused by the one who would become the leader of the Divine Water family, the families split (not immediately, though, there were a few more events that were to happen before those of Divine water were to retreat and claim their own territory).

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Yeah, reservations aren't in affect really. Just post your sign ups asap, and you shouldn't have a problem joining. I think there are still spots on both sides.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
Full Name: Aimi Maita
Nicknames: Mi-Chan
Sex: Female

Career: Tailoring

Appearance: Aimi is a very prim and proper girl who likes to dress up nicely, and wears the same sort of style, but it is always different.
She has very wavy, rather long blonde hair that goes all the way down to her ankles, and stops in elegant ringlets. You would be amazed that she has such lovely hair, and that it is actually naturally done that way. Her eyes are large, and shine like a jewel. They are a lovely deep lavender purple in colour, and she had long eyelashes that dab at her cheeks whenever she happens to blink. Her skin is very pale, without a single bit of tan noticeable.
It looks ghoulish almost, without a single pimple, mole, or freckle to be seen anywhere.
Aimi always wears a rather simple, thin headband in her hair, of many varying colours, depending on her chosen outfit of the time of day.
Normally, it will have sort of decal on top of it, like feathers, or other cutesy things she has taken much time to put on herself. Aimi is very small in size for her age, and looks much younger than she really is. She has a thin and fragile frame, and it always seems as if she would break in two is she happened to be man handled to much.
She makes all of her clothing all by herself, and normally, one outfit will take her many months, but she had managed to make herself a few that she wears on a regular basis, and in a certain order.
Normally, it looks like a short sleeves top, that bags at the shoulders, and she wears a small and short cape in the back, tied around her neck with a thin ribbon. Normally, Aimi wears some sort of gloves on her hands, normally white or black in colour. Sometimes, the gloves reach about her elbows, but most of her pairs don't even go half that far on her.
Aimi always has a pretty design on her outfits, such as a flowery pattern, or butterflies, something simple and pretty like that.
She then wears a simple skirt that ruffles a bit, with a stripe that runs along the bottom, always in the secondary colour of her attire. She wears a pair of knee high boots that look amazingly fancy for boots and stuff, and are always sparkling clean, partly for the reason her her being afraid of germs for the most part. Her outfit is usual one that is grey with white as a secondary colour, but also has a bright blue and green one, and also a purple and a pink one that she wears.

Personality: Aimi is a very quiet and shy teen aged girl who normally likes to keep to herself, sewing and such, to help time pass by. She hates to go outside, mainly for the reason that she is completely terrified of all things dirty, and many say she has a bad case of germaphobia, which would most likely be true to a 'T'
She is caring to most people, liking to take care of them, and make sure they are content, but Aimi never, ever takes it through too much of an extent, and for the most part, just does little tasks for others when they claim to greatly need it.
She is a rather happy girl, when she is lost in her own little world of sewing and such, that is. Aimi gets a bit grumpy and cold when a person will go up and disturb her work that she would be currently trying to complete. Then she will say things that you wouldn't normally wear come out of this quiet, small girl, ever.
When Aimi is in this mood, I would watch out if I were you, she may blow at any second, and become a completely different person, being twisted, with a short temper, and much more of a curser than when she is in her happy and quiet mood. The way that you can tell how she is feeling is the expression on her face, plus it's colour. When it is her normal pale colour, she is most likely lost in her own little word, and would leave her alone if I were you. If she gets bugged and turns twisted and easily angered, her face will be rather ugly looking and a bright beet red. And whenever she is talking to another person, or messes up, Aimi's face will brush a very bright red colour.
Really, Aimi is a very clumsy person, exactly the reason why she normally keeps to her bedroom, sewing her heart out day in and day out. It is like her outlet to keep herself from doing anything that she would call 'stupid and dangerous'. She is good at the normal household chores, like cleaning and sewing, which are her favourite things to do, apart from reading a good story, Aimi fails horribly at cooking, and her meals that she attempts to make at any given time will be like poison to most people, so I would advise not to eat them.
All in all, Aimi is really a great little girl who is quiet and reserved, but help full sometimes, with a temper sometimes, and known to snap at others, but still, who could be mad at this little sweet heart for too long?

History: When she was born, her life was rather simple and happy. She had an older brother, and two loving parents. They all got along great with their linked Pokemon, and lived in peace, never even thinking about the other family.
Until one day when Aimi's older brother, Riku, decided to sneak a peek at Divine Water's Kingdom with a few friends of his. Bad mistake, considering he was killed by them, as well as all his close buddies. Now Aimi greatly wants to seek revenge on the other Kingdom, and has a growing hatred for them all. She has just one little problem about her revenge plan, that she is deathly afraid of the outdoors, and doesn't want to go out to try.
Aimi has always loved her Linked Pokemon, Nina, but it seemed that lately they had both been talking to each other less and less as the days went by, mainly sense when Riku was killed. She still loves Nina very much, but feels, as if there is a gap between the two now.
Aimi also hasn't spoken with her parents much either, and her parents have given up on her too, letting her be. So for the most part, she has been pretty lonely half of her life, as she was only 10 when her brother was killed.

Skills: Aimi is a great Tailor, one of the best on the Kingdom, for a whole tome of time doing it. She is rather smart, from studying quite and bit, and reading, Aimi is also great at cleaning, and could do it rather quickly, if it wasn't for the fact that she is a bit of a perfectionist.

Flaws: She hates germs, and doesn't allow anything dirty to be around her. Aimi is horribly anti social, and stutters in her speech, and basically, hates chatting with others at all.
She is an absolutely horrible cook, and her food might even me fatal or poisonous to those with a frail stomach, or most normal people. Very few find her meals appetizing in any way. Aimi, from always staying in doors, has ended up in bad physical shape, and can't run or even walk for too long without getting too tired to carry on. No to mention the fact that she never plays games with anyone, like she wants to, any ways.
Weapon: She doesn't have much of a weapon at all, so she mainly uses a simple white coloured staff, with flowers etched all over it, looking like quite the lovely item, almost too fancy to fight with.

Pokemon: Minccino
Pokemon Name: Nina
Pokemon Personality: Nina is a sweet and somewhat hyper Pokemon, in great contrast to her Linkes human, Aimi's personality. She likes to do good deeds for others, even if she really doesn't know who or what it is in the first place.
Really, Nina always looks forward to seeing the content smile on some ones face after she helps them, and that's always what keeps this little gal going all the time.
Like her Linked Human, Nina is quite a bit of a neat freak, and likes the places around her to be clean and pristine and such, often cleaning areas for people when they ask.
Still, she isn't half as bad as her Linked Human is, and can handle a little bit of a mess is she really needs to, but with the fact that she doesn't like to leave little Aimi's side, ever, Nina never really sees to much of a mess, unless she is about to tidy it up herself, using her tail to sweep the area clean.
Like Aimi, Nina has a small temper problem, but that isn't really a separate personality, just the fact that she is that way. And if she is pestered too much, or too ignored, Nina will begin getting a little bit frustrated and angry, being known to snap at those that she even loves, including Aimi. But still the same, Nina has a rather positive out look on life as she knows it, and doesn't have that many dark thoughts what so ever.

Pokemon History: Nina used to be extremely close to Aimi, always talking and laughing with her when the two were much younger. She was also pretty close to Riku, Aimi's older brother's Linked Pokemon, and they hung out all the time when Riku and Aimi were together as well.
Her life was really good, for the first 10 years that is, until the horrible night when she 14 year old Riku was feeling curious and a bit dead in the head, and decided to check out the Divine Water Kingdom, and was killed rather quickly. Riku's linked Pokemon was killed to, of course, and Nina was devastated, becoming just a bit quieter for a few years, until she realized, that she just had to get over it and move on, forgetting the past the most and the best that she could. But, apparently, Aimi just couldn't, and all the times when Nina wanted to do something with her, Nina was pretty much ignored. It broke Nina's heart, but still she never did give up hope on her Linked Human having a change of heart. Turns out she soon did, but not quite the way that she had planned.
Aimi then wanted to seek revenge on Divine Water, and at first, Nina really hated the idea, but soon, she thought back at the night she found out Riku and his Linked Pokemon were both killed, and her heart darkened a little bit, eventually accepting Aimi's idea as it was.
She soon faced a problem when she thought of her Linked Human's fear of the outdoors, and is now trying to get Aimi to leave the building for more that 10 minutes.

Pokemon Speciality: Nina is great at cleaning an area up, and pretty much any little house hold chore that a person can find for her to do. She is also good at persuading people, and has that certain charm that makes someone want to do something for this little adorable ball of fluff

Pokemon Flaws: She has a bit of a temper issue, and has to try her hardest to control it when she can. Otherwise she is a lit fuse on a bomb, about to blow up at any given second.
Nina is also pretty bad at battling for the most part, and has rather cruddy moves. She hates to admit it to others, and gets bashful, or even angry at those who bring that subject up.

Proof of Reading: The boys name is Ethan, he has a Quilava for a Pokemon. He saved the Kimono Girls, and then the Director of them began telling Ethan a story of time before trainers, when Johto was much different them modern times.

Anything Else: Nope :D

Last edited:
Back