• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Sorry guys, I was over at PND (Pokemon News Daily) Forums where I had to ban another silly adbot.

Yeah, I'm an admin there... my first forum where I'm on the staff.

Yeah, I'm an Adbot Killer. We don't want them in our forums!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
27 (Ninja'd again by Hikari)

@HIKARI I think in all PC like 7 (edit now 8 times cos just Ninjad again by Hikari) times congrats lol XD

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
31 (hey Hikari stop Ninja'd me the 30 was meant to be mine.

@Lapras If that happenes I just go back to the previous page lol.

@Hikari Lol challenge accepted. (edit cos Hikari ninja'd me LOL u won Nichole).

Years

Hey guys, you can now call me an Adbot Killer... cos I often check the new members and if I see an adbot I call in the Smods.

So far, I think out of all the adbots I reported, most were directed to Captain Fabio.

I think I directed one each to Mr Cat Dog and Went as well.

Years

Hikari not only Streaking Police but Adbot Police too

Yeah, I'm awesome like that cos I am protecting our users.

On PND banning adbots is serious as I'm an actual staff member (admin) there, you don't see me with my funny avatars/sigs there cos I have to show my image as an admin.

Diab_Low Y U claim Assange looks like a ghost? Well, he looks all creepy I'd say.

Years

This is actually my most interesting avatar/sig to date since no one could recognize it right away and I made loads of jokes with this one.

I even made that decision to retire the Simpsons/Assange theme cos of the you-know-what...

I don't know when I'll change my avatar/sig again but I'm assuming I won't be using the Oshawott theme next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back