• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Stunfisk is the best everyone go home.

Except for Dwebble and Crustle. They're better. But everyone else go home.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Stunfisk is one of my favourite Pokémon, mainly because of its design. I love silly looking ones. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
For what reason? I mean like... it's fine that you don't, but what makes you not want to go there and talk about it?

I guess just because I never had an interest in discussing it with people. Kind of like how I'm following the X&Y news but not posting in the forum; I'm not in a place where I want to have discussion. Part of it is also that all the anime people on here know way more than me and have watched way more and remember the shows they watched better so I'm just like x_x

Also just remembered it's GE not JE.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Fair enough! I guess for me the discussion's almost more fun than actually keeping up with things, so I don't really remember that other people don't always want to. ^^;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like discussing things like BW! I joined here for BW discussion, just some things I don't want to discuss. Either I don't feel confident enough in my ability to keep up with the discussion or I just...don't want to discuss that particular thing. XD

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I guess just because I never had an interest in discussing it with people. Kind of like how I'm following the X&Y news but not posting in the forum; I'm not in a place where I want to have discussion. Part of it is also that all the anime people on here know way more than me and have watched way more and remember the shows they watched better so I'm just like x_x

Also just remembered it's GE not JE.

Oh, I love to chat with people. And I wonder how the X and Y is going to be.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im excited for X and Y. Its about time Pokemon went 3D. I like Sylveon, Xerneas, Yveltal, Fennekin and Froakie. I dont like Chespin very much but maybe seeing it's evos will change my mind.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Personally, I adore the way the games are looking. And I'm absolutely sure that the Pokémon will endear themselves to me after I see them in the anime. And after using them, of course. I get really attached to my teams. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love the game but hate the section right now. So obnoxious. "Do you think there will be a person saying 'what's the date today' in X&Y????" WHO CARES WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Speculation can sometimes be like that. We dont have much info to really go on. Luckily it seems we're getting a bit more of that soon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Honestly I haven't even been in the section. xD; I think it's because I got so spoiled for the entire plot of BW that I never finished it, and I don't want that to happen with XY. also part of that might have had something to do with the fact that the games were awful but w/e

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I find Stunfisk hilarious tbh.

I have to say this is perfect.

Spoiler:

Ahh, yes. I'm eagerly waiting for more X & Y information. Hopefully in this month's CoroCoro.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I post around in there sometimes. Im not very active in the Pokemon sections which is pretty ironic considering I really love Pokemon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Absolutely perfect haha.

I haven't been trusting anything at all and I don't think I will until like a week from now because sometimes it takes a while for things to circulate.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't have a 3DS, but plan on getting one solely to play X and Y versions. I'm not a big fan of the starters, but I'm certainly willing to give it a try.

Which starters would/will you guys pick?

Oshy

♩♫♩
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
I don't have a 3DS, but plan on getting one solely to play X and Y versions. I'm not a big fan of the starters, but I'm certainly willing to give it a try.

Which starters would/will you guys pick?

I've had a 3DS for quite some time now, and I absolutely can't wait for X and Y!

As far as starters go, I'd probs go with Fennekin. I dunno why, but I have a thing for fire type Pokemon. <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I always knew I'd only ever get a 3DS when Pokémon came out exclusively for it.

I'm totally getting Froakie. :3 Fennekin just looks really fragile and I never really do well with grass types.

...and I say that but I'm playing as Cilan on Black rn and have two of them haha.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I have a 3DS only a Japanese one and after the disaster that was Gen 5 (I know half the Pokemon in JP and half in English), I don't think I'll be importing X or Y. I'll just wait until I eventually cave and get a North American 3DS to get it. u_u

Based on the base Pokémon, I'd probably end up with Fennekin but I don't really like foxes so I have high hopes that one of the other two will have a cooler final evolution so I can pick them. :3

Oshy

♩♫♩
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
I don't think I'll go with any of the starters. I'll probably trade it as soon as possible for something I like. And I really hope I can find a 6th Gen Pokemon that I actually like.

I can totally see where you're coming from, but why not give the starter a try? You might just end up liking it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I have a 3DS only a Japanese one and after the disaster that was Gen 5 (I know half the Pokemon in JP and half in English), I don't think I'll be importing X or Y. I'll just wait until I eventually cave and get a North American 3DS to get it. u_u
oh gosh yeah I had- still have- the same problem there. I was following Gen V speculation & the anime so I knew most of the Pokémon/towns/people in the first half of the games by their Japanese names and the later ones by English and jeez. I still switch back and forth constantly. Which is why my little brother knows a ton of them by their Japanese names- he kind of has to to know what I'm saying at all. Because if I say it in Japanese there is a high chance that I will completely blank on the English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back