• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Scarlet Blaze(Revamped!) HALLOWEEN UPDATE OUT!!!

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
How often do you update this hack roughly? I'm just wondering because I'm about to download but I don't want to out play your update speed.
I used to update within a month but due to me having my exams till October I may not be able to upload next month, so the next update will prob be in like 2 months or so :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2022
Game freeze when the game start right after appearing in his room at the beginning.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Nice man, can I steal some of your thread formattings for my own hackrom thread?

keep up the good work!

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
HEY GUYS! HALLOWEEN UPDATE IS OUT!

Well it isn't much of it's own thing but since i won't be able to release a big update till March or April, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to flaunt the lavender town and the newly added pokes, while still letting you guys know that me and the hack were still alive.
So.. I hope you enjoy it!
as usual feedback is always appreciated and if you find any bugs that have not already been listed in the bugs section please do let me know :)

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Dunno why but when the Oak intro ends and my character appears at it's bedroom it doesn't move.
Not even the start button works.

I'm playing the ROM on MyBoy.

Evil Cry

Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)
Years
Dunno why but when the Oak intro ends and my character appears at it's bedroom it doesn't move.

it also didnt work on mine, but Ive tried iit on the vba-m and it work it also works on john gba lite bro
Maybe it will be fixed soon for my boy. But you should try john gba lite if your an android user.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years

well if you would read throught the main post you'll see that i told that my hack doesnt work on MyBoy
for android pls use john gba lite and for windows use the vba-M included with the download
thank you and i hope you like the hack :)

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
well if you would read throught the main post you'll see that i told that my hack doesnt work on MyBoy
for android pls use john gba lite and for windows use the vba-M included with the download
thank you and i hope you like the hack :)

Still having the ploblem with John GBA Lite

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 9, 2017
Why is the game still freezing even though i am using the John GBA lite emulator?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2022
Are you ever going to provide a rom that does not need that specific emulator? I have a mac and can only use the emulators provided through openemu

Back