• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sea Weasels [The Buizel and Floatzel Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
418Buizel_Dream.png
419Floatzel_Dream.png

SEA WEASELS
The Buizel and Floatzel Fan Club

About us:

This is a fan club for the beloved Water types of Sinnoh, Buizel and Floatzel, here we talk about anything and everything about our favorite sea weasels, such as why we love them so much, what it is that we like about them, and anything else about the sea weasels!

Partners:

We all have friends, so we should all know about your partner, your partner has to be either a Buizel or a Floatzel, and it has to be the same gender as you, but it does not have to be a regular one, it can be a shiny one too, but it can also be a robot Buizel, a pirate Buizel, a ninja Buizel etc. It is whatever you imagine your Buizel/Floatzel partner to be.

Sign-up form:

Username:
Partner Details:
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel:

How to fill it out:
Spoiler:

Rules (please read these before joining):
1. All PokeCommunity rules apply
2. Respect people's opinions on Buizel/Floatzel in the club
3. No spamming, flaming, or trolling, keep discussion clean
4. Keep all posts on topic, no thread derailment
5. Only the owner and co-owners can start new discussions
6. Stay as active as possible, if you do not make a post in two months, you will be moved to the Inactive Members list
7. Have fun!

Strikes:
If you break any of the rules, you will recieve a star (*) by your name, these stars usually go away if you obey the rules for more than a month, a total of three stars (***) will result in a ban from the group, so please follow the rules!

Members List:

Spoiler:

Discussion Topics:

Spoiler:

Userbars:

Spoiler:

If you have any questions about the group, feel free to VM or PM the owner!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Partner: SippyCup the baby Buizel ^^
Partner Details: A friendly and caring Buizel that still needs bottle feeding and can hardly stand on its own feet, yet still manages a powerful water gun attack.
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: They're weasels! What more can I say? So cuteeee. xD

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Partner: SippyCup the baby Buizel ^^
Partner Details: A friendly and caring Buizel that still needs bottle feeding and can hardly stand on its own feet, yet still manages a powerful water gun attack.
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: They're weasels! What more can I say? So cuteeee. xD

Welcome to the club AlexOzzyCake! I hope you enjoy the club and stay as active as much as possible!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thanks ^^ It's about time they had a sea weasel Pokemon haha. When I first saw it in-game I thought to myself "WOAH, I NEED ONE!" and the love remained ever since. :')

Years
Username: Hikari10
Partner: Ellie the Buizel
Partner Details: She loves to play in the water a lot!
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: I always loved Ash's Buizel in the anime, and boy wasn't he strong and determined.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Username: Hikari10
Partner: Ellie the Buizel
Partner Details: She loves to play in the water a lot!
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: I always loved Ash's Buizel in the anime, and boy wasn't he strong and determined.

Welcome to the club Hikari10! I hope you stay as active as much as possible!

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Ok, I think it is time for our first discussion topic:

What is your favorite thing about Buizel/Floatzel?

My favorite thing about Buizel and Floatzel has to be the fact that they are both based on river otters, my favorite animal, despite being called the "Sea Weasels", but weasels and otters are both in the same family (mustelids), and I like weasels as well, which is one of the reasons I love Buizel and Floatzel so much.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
is it too late to join this ?

username: Curtis Talli
parter: Rika the ninja buziel
parter details: a Buziel who is keen on Kung fu
your opinians on buziel/floatzel: their so cute and just love the little rubber ring around their necks

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
is it too late to join this ?

username: Curtis Talli
parter: Rika the ninja buziel
parter details: a Buziel who is keen on Kung fu
your opinians on buziel/floatzel: their so cute and just love the little rubber ring around their necks

Welcome Curtis Talli, it's never too late to join the group, I really hope you enjoy being here!

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Time for a new topic:

Do you like Buizel and Floatzels shiny colors, or do you think they would look better as a different color?

To be fair, I enjoy the gold and silver coloring of the shiny forms, they look very nice on them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Time for a new topic:

Do you like Buizel and Floatzels shiny colors, or do you think they would look better as a different color?

To be fair, I enjoy the gold and silver coloring of the shiny forms, they look very nice on them.

Hmm, personally I don't really like the shiny colours much at all... I think they'd like much better with the brown being black, the cream staying the same and the fins & collar being red... That'd look sweeettttt. x3

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
As previously stated, I like Buizel and Floatzels shiny colors the way they are, but if I had to choose a different shiny color, it would be blue, with a silver floatie, and light blue fins, with the cream colored belly staying the same color.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hehe, I've only just started Pokéradar-ing for shinies, it's freaking hard! I've been at it for 3 days and only got 1 shiny... The Buizel! :D This is the only shiny I've EVER had though, haha. After a shiny Shinx now. :3

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
one should remember to post here once in a while..

is trying to get a shiny Buziel by the Masuda method on pokemon black. I personally prefer the shiny one to normal one.

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
Username: PelipperMail
Partner: You're average, workaday Buizel. Nothing special about it. :3
Partner Details: Well my partner isn't a battler, we are very good friends and also we are very fond of competitions though.
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: I love Buizel because it's so cute, and I love Floatzel because it's so cool.

:3

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
Welcome to the group PelipperMail, I hope you stay as active in this group as much as possible!

Also, for your partner, I just put it down as "Unnamed Buizel", is that okay with you? No offense though...

Thank you for accepting me. :3 And welcoming me. I will be active, of course. xD

Unnamed Buizel is fine- or Buizel the Buizel. (: Often times I find it more 'realistic' when Pokémon aren't given nicknames.

Buizel_by_moonwaveumbreon.jpg

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I agree with you PelipperMail, it's a lot more realistic when they don't have nick-names. :3 Normally I make their in-game nicknames the same as their species name but with lower case letters. I loved Black and White making it so everything's not in capitals haha.
AND THAT IS SUCH A CUTE PICTURE x3 <333

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
th_Buizel3.jpg

There was once a Buizel that was orange,
Whose Aqua Jet could break a door-hinge.
He wanted some fun,
So he used water gun,
And he completely ruined your fringe.

Will there be userbars?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back