• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Man that is so awesome... XD

Well, I've got my act together, and I hope to find another shiny soon. I'm not revealing my Emerald target. I'm pulling a MMSP on that one. :|
But on both FR and LG I'm looking for Shiny gastly. Whishcash me luck.

Congrats to anyone who has gotten new shinies...
(Man.. that's SO not fair!!! :'( You got all those Pokemon... IN SHINY FORM?! Just by trading stupid Jirachis?! *sigh* I think I'm the only person in my town who actually plays Pokemon and is serious about it, and I'm probably the only person who's almost 16 years old playing it... gruh.*

Oh, and by the by, I'm getting to the point where I'm going to start complaining about my games again. I'm avoiding FR because I haven't seen a single one throughout all my time playing it. LG may be more profitable, and Emerald, of course, the "tried and true". I just hope I find it soon...

-DDD

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
yeah all shiny , i was going to trade a rayquaza for a a shiny sentret and makuhita but unfortunatly i lost the guy in the crowd XD was also going to trade one of my houndours for a shiny tyranitar but also lost that guy in the crowd XD oh well i made it out with a good hual it was so fun and awesome there were like lil pockets of ppl trading shinnies everywhere it looked so very shady LMAO but it was fun i had my own lil shady corner :)

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
yet again...
I HATE SHIDO!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SUCK! :( :( I never get to do things like that that's why I can't wait for D/P because that way I can do things like that. Oh well. Sorry about my outburst, shido. I don't mean it. I'm just jealous. Anyway, no new shinys. However, I did evo three pokemon in one hour by playing nonstop. K, see you guys later.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
tyranisneasel said:
yet again...
I HATE SHIDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol :) i forgot to mention ...... eon ticket, mystic ticket , and aurora ticket MUAHAHAHA :) if i ever get the time i think ill soft reset for both latios and latios in the respective version with the eon ticket :) ill put aora and mystic on hold XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
*Glares evily at shido*
lawl... garts' on ur new shinies >.>

well... still no shiny abra... and *sigh* i wish i culd go to an event but w/e

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
Erm... how did you get the Mystic Ticket and Aurora Ticket? You cannot get them thru Mystery Gift...

i walked over a few blocks to the pokemon center and i dl the tickets to my lg version

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
OMG you guys wrote a lot of pages :P I haven't been around because I bought a new PC and my internet was down and I have hunteed a lot but with nothing new to report :P
I will read all the posts i MISSED NOW :p

Years
hi i have had no luck yet but still going for magikarp and totodile i think i will stop with beldum because i feel wierd hunting for shiny tht ppl aready own but i dont care if ppl have a mudkip{shiny} magikarp{shiny} or a totodile{shiny} i want my water team and i will still go for them

hey guys i made a new thread you guys should check it out it is called glitches in the 3rd generation so check it out and give me your feedback just click on next tread on the bottom twice and you are there hey if i make a shiny nidoking and shiny charizard fan club would anyone join

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
*looks over at shido with supreme dislike*

well congrats on your haul......you seem to be the only person getting shinies around here. ugh, i wish they had stuff like that down here, that way i could get so much stuff......o well, but anyways congrats to you.

STILL LOOKING FOR CLAMPERL!!! IT WILL BE MINE!!!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
shido said:
i walked over a few blocks to the pokemon center and i dl the tickets to my lg version

0______________________________________0

I think I'm gonna ask my parents if we can move to New York next year...

anyways, I obviously haven't gotten my secret shiny... or else I woulda posted it as soon as I got it... i'm off to soft reset!

Years
Has Anyone Tryed Sr For Magikarp Bcause I Dont Know If I Works I Havent Gotten The Shiny Yet I Know It Is All About Luck And All But I Dont Want To Be Wasting My TimeHEY KILLER WANT TO JOIN MY FAN CLUB IT IS CALLED SHINY NIDOKING AND SHINY CHARIZARD FAN CLUB

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
Shiny just kkep goin... lol ive done over 500 abas and no shiny... so u jus have to keep it up.. and it is certainly NOT hopeless

Ullion

Years
Yo legendaries... i'll join (check ur clun page) and also to stay ON topic... at least 550 abras seen... 0 shinies

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
shiny legendarys said:
HEY KILLER WANT TO JOIN MY FAN CLUB IT IS CALLED SHINY NIDOKING AND SHINY CHARIZARD FAN CLUB

Shiny Legendarys, please stop asking people to join your club in here, its rather Spammy, do so over PM.. its just.. annoying

Shido, your one lucky guy, good thing they dont count :P

Well on emerald the SRing for Sudowoodo has begun, i have to say SRing is one of the most tedious things to do in the game, except hatching eggs.. i'll probably give up on it soon, i am rather obsessed with the Battle Frontier at the moment so i'll stay around there for a while

Leaf Green hasn't seen the light of day much since i bought emerald, i really should play it... My ponyta needs training!

Years
Hey people, sorry i havn't been around alot but i now have a Shiny Bellossom! Lol WOOP! I NOW HAVE 4 SHINYS, i am happy! So ye, that is it really! Later!

Back