• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
Granted, but the Repel repels your friends and family as well as wild Pokemon......

I wish for Super Pokemon Scramble to be released today!

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish granted, the game was released today, so you got your money & rushed off to the nearest electronics stores. You bought the last copy & headed off to your home. After you inserted the game into the 3DS & booted to the main menu, you notice the grammar was spelled wrong but you weren't bothered by it. *Fast Forward*. After ten minutes of gameplay, you figured out that this game was rushed & was done poorly.

I wish the company would finally make a MMORPG for Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted, but Latias hates you.

I wish I could get a shiny pokemon on b/w.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^:\....
Wish granted, You caught your shiny Pokemon but just when you were about to save your game, you, by accident, bumped your DS with something causing a corruption in your memory.

I wish Pokemon became overnight, & Yamask doesn't become real.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2011
Granted, but he eats all your Pokemon games.

I wish Jirachi would grant all my wishes with 100% accuarcy.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
@Smith, :\..... Somehow I should have seen that...
Anyways, wish granted, you got an lvl 100 Aipom that somehow knows transform in your game, & just when the game was about done saving, your DS turned itself off, due to low battery, & when you booted back to the screen, you notice your save file is corrupted.

I wish the Pokemon show would have cross-over with Initial D.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^Replace the o with the a.
Anyways, wish granted, you got a Pokemon egg on the way to your house. Your bad luck came in & just when you were a block away from you house, you tripped & the egg was crushed.

I wish there was a cross-over for Pokemon.

Back