• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Last Airbender- Chaos Uprising [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that this is not dead, and if you're still interested, I'll be starting this soon, once I've got the time to begin, probably either this or next weekend. Waiting for one person to finish up their SU as well.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I'm still waiting. And anticipating. Although, I forgot my character's name. I KNOW that it has something to do with my cousin... ;)

Shaymin

Trainee Breeder
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2011
Um, if this is still happening, I'd like to join. ^__^

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Um, if this is still happening, I'd like to join. ^__^

It probably still is. We have too many fire benders and I don't think we have any earth benders. Of course, I'm not going to force you to be an earth bender...For some reason, I really want to make a second character that's an earth bender. o.O I was stuck between air and earth...;~;

Shaymin

Trainee Breeder
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2011
Oh, I wasn't planning on being a Fire Bender anyway~

I was thinking of having an Earth Nation character, whom happens to be skilled at Chi Blocking (back story being her parent being a scholar/doctor, and she learnt how the body works, and how to exploit weak spots). So, she cannot Bend, and attacks using jabs and pun- oh, you've all seen Ty Lee before xD

Of course, she will NOT be a carbon copy of Ty Lee, she will simply have a very similar fighting style.

I'll get around to writing a character sheet soon, then.

If this idea is okay, of course. :)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I can't say anything; I'm not the GM, or even the THIRD GM (if there is one). xD But it does sound like a good idea. ^^ I'd say work on it, but if the idea goes south (which I don't think it will), then think of another idea. If it doesn't, well, you would have it already (or close to finished) made! ^^

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Go ahead with the idea, Shaymin. :) It'll be nice to have another nonbender in the group!

@Michaela You know if you like, you can be a third GM, I can always use the extra support anyways. Let me know. :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
You are reserved. But I request you not to make a Fire Nation SU. We have too many already. :D

BTW, I submitted the IC to Skymin for approval. When it is accepted, we will begin!

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Here is my SU... hope its decent.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Oh you don't have to worry about that. XD I haven't really been a big fan of them. I like the Water Tribe most of all. I'll try and make the SU tomorrow, but I may not have time because I have to go with my brother to his baseball game.

Thanks for resrving me :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Great SU, well done, Stingray, accepted.

IC is up! Get posting everyone!

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Alright, here's my SU:

Name: Lark White

Nation: Water Tribe (South)

Powers/Skills: Water Bending

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Lark is a very calm and serious person. She hardly ever jokes around at all. Lark is very reasonable, but she is a good deal maker. Lark is very inteligent. She always thinks about new Water Bending tricks and stratigies. Lark can easily slip out of a bad situation and end conflicts. Lark will always defend her loved ones and people she cares about. Lark is also very intersted in adventures, and she is very courageous. Lark always keeps her promises. Lark always tells the truth, unless it's not right for the situation. Lark always has a soft smile on her face.

History: When Lark was born, she lived in Ba Sing Se. Her parents had traveled from The South Pole to Ba Sing Se to ensure Lark's safety. Lark spent five years of her life in Ba Sing Se, and she began to learn the strategies of an Earth Bender. She uses them in a form of Water Bending to this day. Although she grew in the city for five years, she has always been mostly interested in Water Bending. That is also where she found her own pet: a Purple Pentapus named Octo.

After five years in Ba Sing Se, her parents moved her to The South Pole. It wasn't like what Ba Sing Se was like. It was cold, and had less people. But Lark loved it. She got used to the tempiture right away. When Lark was six, she was already showing wonderful potentail of a Water Bender. By the time she was ten, she already knew how to bend an element. Lark's Mother then became very sick. Lark and her father have been taking care of her for the next six years.

One day, Lark was in her tent when a messenger came. Her father accepted the message. When he read it, he had a scared look on his face. Lark then heard that the Earth King was assinated. Things never went well from there. The North pole was attacking it's brother tribe. In the process, Lark's father was captured and taken away. Lark will never forget that day. Lark has a scarr on her arm from one of the Water Benders attacking. Lark is now six-teen, and he has been taking care of her mother.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@chef30 You are accepted. Interesting pet choice. Just remember to stay with the group, and remember to have your posts be the required length, and you'll be fine. :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Good job with the first posts, everyone. I'm waiting a few more before I can move on, but if they don't post soon, I'll just have them join up later.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yeah, sorry for not posting; I've been extremely busy lately, plus I had a black belt test yesterday (5 hours!) and I got sick. Again.

I'll try to get a post up ASAP!

Got the post up! She didn't directly go up to the group because she thought it would be suspicious for so many people to meet up at separate times. You guys may bring her into the conversation, if you'd like.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Good job so far everyone. On a side note, I want to point out my posting will be limited from Mondays to Wednesdays on account of classes.

You guys get to the meeting point however you want once you want to. Once everyone is gathered there, I'll have Zen arrive there as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back