• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright. If you guys like, you can have your next posts be a fastforward of whatever you want to have done in the 3 days. Try to limit the activity to things inside Albia, though.

Also, as a note, fortworth96 and Saturated Hue have been kicked out due to prolonged inactivity and their characters are now NPCs.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Does this mean there's another slot on the Silver Tribe? Can I start recruiting? I don't really know any one who might be interested though...

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Finally got a post up, sorry for the slight delay in my doing so. I'm going to have Genevieve sit out this battle, hopefully it will be a quick one. :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I always welcome the recruitment of others. When spots are not filled, I don't mind the slightest if people join, even if we are deep into the story. After all, half of the current cast was not part of the original ones that began back almost a year ago. Actually, I think only Garet and Greiger are still left from that bunch. Speaking of which, I'd like to give a special thanks to the two of you for your dedication for so long. xD

But anyways, yes Necrum. If you happen to know anyone that might be interest, I could always use more RPers, on both sides in fact.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
No prob SV, I just like the story so much I couldn't leave even if I wanted to. :D Anyway, the more the merrier!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm just gonna let Sovereign go berserk for a while, I really want to pit Vera against someone for once.

Also, if Genevieve's gonna sit the battle out we may as well joint post it.

Reactions: SV

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yea I don't mind a joint post. I'll send you something by PM later, then.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay guys, I'm back now. I'll read the posts made since I left and get back in the swing of things here. Thanks for not being lame about my absence!

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I always welcome the recruitment of others. When spots are not filled, I don't mind the slightest if people join, even if we are deep into the story. After all, half of the current cast was not part of the original ones that began back almost a year ago. Actually, I think only Garet and Greiger are still left from that bunch. Speaking of which, I'd like to give a special thanks to the two of you for your dedication for so long. xD

But anyways, yes Necrum. If you happen to know anyone that might be interest, I could always use more RPers, on both sides in fact.

No problem, SV. I'm gonna stick with this roleplay for as long as I can.

So, from the sound of it, your next Gold Tribe post will be after our posts and the Silver Tribe battle?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Welcome back, Lt.

@Garet- I'll most likely make a '3 days later' post on Wednesday. If anyone wishes to make one before then, feel free to, or you can do so afterward when I post.

As for the Silver Tribe, I'll try to make a joint post with Necrum since Claire is sitting it out, and then advance things from there.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I don't have to work all day tomorrow, so that would be an awesome time to write the post!

@Fantastic You left? Didn't even notice!

Just kidding! Good to have you back. Can't wait to see what you're gonna do with that character. There's just so much variety that one can't help but get sucked into each story!

I'll just leave this here:

I think I may be just a little too into this RP...

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wew! Finally got that post in.

I apologize ahead of time about the length, but I had to get everything in there. Although I did shorten it a bit so that you wouldn't have to read an entire damn essay. lol

Unfortunately, it's an all-Gold Tribe post, although the Silver Tribe people might be interested in it a little as well. Anyways, Gold Tribe people don't feel obligated to make anything so large like that. A simple summary of what you did over the last 3 days, or simply skipping to the last day would be enough. This was just something that I had to write.

As for Silver Tribe, I am commencing a Joint Post with Necrum warrior, and I will advance that part when we are done. Hang tight!

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Enjoyable post to read there Supervegeta. A lot of lore and teasers for what's to come. :)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Haha, yeah Necrum. I tried to make Ignus effing weird and interesting. We'll see how it goes. Oh boy, I can't wait until someone asks him about his religion/title...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Haha, I'll have someone bring it up.

@Silver Tribe peops- Ok, we're basically done with the battlefield. We'll be moving on soon. Trying to parallel the stories so that both groups are 'caught up' where they're supposed to be.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry I haven't posted yet, guys. I've been busy. I will post on Wednesday.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hey guys, I got state competitions on Saturday, so I'll most likely be booked up on band this week. I'll try to stay active, but I most likely wont even be back until sunday. Luckily, after that, my band schedule will be free until May, so I will actually have copious amounts of time on my hands.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Lt- Alright, thanks for the heads up. Good luck!

Hey guys, I'll try to get a post in today, but afterwards, I probably won't be able to post for about a week or so because of midterms.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't get a chance to make a Silver Tribe post yet. I'll see what I can do tomorrow or so.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
OK, got a Silver Tribe post up! Hopefully this will all play out symmetrically.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wew! Glad I got that post up. Anyways, hold on on posting for a bit. I'm going to be sending you all PMs with pieces of what the Gold Tribe will find. Please include it into your post, so you'll have something more to write on. You should get them sometime today.

Also, sorry if anything is unclear from it. A lot of it has to do with things from the first Pokemon Odyssey. I'll explain anything that you don't understand.

Last edited:
Back