• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey there im legendaries tamer. im new here but ive been playing pokemon for many years.
seven years to be exact, and over that time ive gathered quite a bit of knowledge on them. its gotten to the point where all I have to do is read the pokemons name or hear its cry and I can come up with what type it is, and how to most efficiently beat it.

I'd also like to say that im not a very social person, so don't be surprised if you don't me posting a lot. I tend to save my breath and watch until I have something important to say. however, if you have a question on pokemon, feel free to pm me (ex. what evolves into what, how do I cheat on my game, how do I beat so-so in pokemon so-so version, etc.)

oh,and I'd prefer to be called simply as "Legendaries"
Hey there Legandaries and welcome to PC! It's okay to be shy and not post alot, as you're more than welcome to post as much or as little as you wish!

And you're from Richmond? Cool! My dad's family is from Richmond and it's such a historic and beautiful city, as I have been there a few times in my life :)

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! My name is Zach, and you're more than welcome to send me a friend request, or leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there im legendaries tamer. im new here but ive been playing pokemon for many years.
seven years to be exact, and over that time ive gathered quite a bit of knowledge on them. its gotten to the point where all I have to do is read the pokemons name or hear its cry and I can come up with what type it is, and how to most efficiently beat it.

I'd also like to say that im not a very social person, so don't be surprised if you don't me posting a lot. I tend to save my breath and watch until I have something important to say. however, if you have a question on pokemon, feel free to pm me (ex. what evolves into what, how do I cheat on my game, how do I beat so-so in pokemon so-so version, etc.)

Hello there Legendaries! Welcome to PC! It's okay to be shy at but I think once you post around you'll open up a bit. But posts whenever you feel like it. No one's rushing to get as many post as you can! If you know alot on Pokemon , there's a few "quick questions and answers" thread in the various sections for Pokemon gaming . This one's an example. You can help people out who are stuck on anything. You can find most of these threads in the General Pokémon Gaming and Current Pokemon Gaming categories.

See you around and if you need anything just contact a moderator cause they're there to help you! VM or PM me if you ever want to chat with someone!

Years

Hey there Legendaries, welcome to PC! Don't worry about not being much of a talker; we understand and there are others like you out there. It's just good that you decided to write this post to meet our wonderful forumers. You'll fit right in if you're experienced at Pokemon though, especially if you'll be there to help people out! :D; There's always someone asking for team or game help around here.

Again, welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys (and girls) I am relatively new to this and have just made my first post if any of you guys could check it out and help me I would appreciate it,
Many thanks.

Welcome, sweetheart! What is it that you need help with? Cirny (the mod of this awesome place), as well as many of the regulars such as myself can also help you out. Shoot any of us a message if you like :D

Hope you have fun!

MasterDraco

Pokémon Commander
Years
Hello, I am MasterDraco, but thy peoples can call me Draco for short. I like all the games and I do enjoy playing some of the hacks... I am a compotent battler but I rarely focus on EV training and just level up until I can beat my opponent... My favorite Pokémon is Arceus but I also Really like Arcanine.

Years
Hello, I am MasterDraco, but thy peoples can call me Draco for short. I like all the games and I do enjoy playing some of the hacks... I am a compotent battler but I rarely focus on EV training and just level up until I can beat my opponent... My favorite Pokémon is Arceus but I also Really like Arcanine.
Hey there Draco, and welcome to PC! Yeah, we have a large hacking community here at PC, so be sure to check out our Emulation & ROM Hacking section here if you haven't already done so! :)

You you enjoy your stay here at PC, Draco! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! ^_^

Years
Hi, I'm a new user! Just stopping by to say hi!
Hey there Gogofreak, welcome to PC! Care to tell us a little more about your interest (mainly in Pokémon)? That'll get us to know you better, and feel free to create an intro thread! :]

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you! ^_^

Years
Hey guys (and girls) I am relatively new to this and have just made my first post if any of you guys could check it out and help me I would appreciate it,
Many thanks.

Heya lolz! Welcome to PC, hope you have a great time here. n~n We've already exchanged messages but nonetheless, I do hope you have been enjoying yourself here so far. If there's anything I can help you with in regards to the forum, let me know!

Arceus is one of my favorites too... and of course it's hard to dislike Arcanine. I enjoy hacks every once in a while as well, though I haven't beaten Ultra Violet yet. Been a bit lazy. :( Great to meet you, Draco!

Hi, I'm a new user! Just stopping by to say hi!

Hey there, welcome to PokeCommunity Gogo! Have a splendid time posting around and be sure to let us know if you need any help. We're always here to lend a helping hand.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and a lifelong Pokemon fan. I received Pokemon Red as a birthday present when I was a kid and I've been hooked ever since. I love the games, anime, manga, and cards (only to collect, sad to say I've never played the actual card game)

Years
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and a lifelong Pokemon fan. I received Pokemon Red as a birthday present when I was a kid and I've been hooked ever since. I love the games, anime, manga, and cards (only to collect, sad to say I've never played the actual card game)

Well hello there and welcome to PC!

My first Pokemon game, Ruby was given as a birthday present as well so I guess it's something we have in common. Although I never played anything before 3rd Gen, I am still a dedicated Pokemon fan today. I do hope you have an awesome time at PC!

Years
Hey there, welcome to PC! (: Gold was my first game, but I've been a Pokéfan shortly after the games came out, and when I beat Gold, I worked backwards and played Red and Blue, and eventually Yellow as well.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! ^_^

Years

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. :~D I got Blue and Red as gifts when I was a kid and have been hooked since then as well, so we've already got something in common. It's great to see that you love so many things about Pokemon! Don't think I ever played the TCG either, but collecting the cards for the pretty pictures is always fun. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
So I wanted to say hello to everyone here and hopefully meet a few new people. I already made a new thread introducing myself so yea, that's there. Its my first time on this website and my first time joining anything like this. So its all new to me. Nice to meet you!

Years
So I wanted to say hello to everyone here and hopefully meet a few new people. I already made a new thread introducing myself so yea, that's there. Its my first time on this website and my first time joining anything like this. So its all new to me. Nice to meet you!
Hey there, welcome to PC! I'll check out your intro in a moment :P but I wanted to say you have joined the best forum for Pokémon talk, and I really hope you enjoy it here! (:

Years
Uhh... Hi, I'm new here... Call me Jam...
One question... DO you actually NEED to be 13 to join? Cos I'm only 10.

You don't necessarily need to be 13, we'll accept anyone no matter if they're older or younger. But hey, welcome to PC Jam! Glad to see you contributing to an ever-growing memberbase here, is there any particular reason as to why you joined?

And maybe you could make an introduction thread so people can get to know you better. If you have questions, I'm sure everyone here will be able to help you in any way. Have an awesome time at PC!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
<3 please do make an intro thread, so that way we can get to know you personally. :D

Welcome aboard, Jam King! Wonderful to see you here.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back