• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poetry by whom you would least expect it from!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Thanks to some of DT's inspiration......(Thanks again DT!)
I have decided to post a poem I made up write now. I thought it was pretty good, but I also know it's nothing spectacular. I don't exactly call myself a poet! I don't know if I'll make more, but this one sorta came to me.
So with out further delay...
*opens up the curtain*

"My time to say....."

One day, it seems, one fine cool day,
you came to me, your usual way.
We talked and joked under the sun's ray,
said goodbye, and walked away.

And I did not say.....

The next day, we ran on the shore.
What fun! I thought, It beats doing chores!
We sat down, in the heat of May,
when you aked me a question, to which I said "nay".

And I still did not say.....

I was astonished the day after, as I waited my ride,
to see you running, with tears, trickling down your cheeks on each side.
You rushed up to me, gasping, to explain my nay.
I nodded, and smiled, and told you I'd say.....

And so I began.....

Nothing could stop me, it was my time to say.
not the desert's fierce wrath, or the mighty ocean's sway.
I saw your face stern, as I lead you through this race.
I held your wrists tight, and kept the tears from my face.

For it is, in fact, my one true wish,
to glance at you, through the shadows mist.
To hold on tight, my hand at your wrist,
and bestow upon, true love's first kiss.

For long I've waited, up to this day,
to learn your thoughts, somehow, someway.
I do not know how long I'll stay,
For that is what I have to say.

(there is actually one more word that sort of rhymes at the end, but I'll keep that classified for everyone else to find out hehe....)

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Awww, very cute. Surprisingly I like it. I don't normally like lovey-kind of things. But anyway, good job.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I feel my turn's coming up, lol. No! *Jumps off a cliff*

100marios

Years
22sa said:
I feel my turn's coming up, lol. No! *Jumps off a cliff*
*looks at him with binnoculars* (How do you spell it)
*snaps his fingers*
Darn! He got away! Hehe.....

Thanks so much everyone! I honestly don't see how I made that poem, seeing as how I really don't have a romantic spot in my whole body!
....or, I don't think I do hehe.....

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
It's binoculars, lol. =P Anyways, great poem! That was a very sweet one. I hope you post more!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
*jaw drops and rubs eyes* It's...it's...it's an OPTICAL ILLUSION! *twitches* Can it possibly be true that Jordan has a SENSITIVE SIDE?! THE BOY I JUST FOUGHT THE ENTIRE MORNING WITH?!?! HE ACTUALLY WROTE AN ADORABLE POEM?! Now I know why the title of the thread was named that...^_^;; Jordan, that poem was so sweet...*mutters* (now he acts nice...) I wish I could write poems like that. There. You got a compliment out of me! *nudges Jordan and grins* Hey, what's the "sort of" rhyming word at the end, huuuuuuuuh? It's May, I bet! Or should I even be taking guesses because I'm becoming very dense and should just not say anything at all...? *shrugs* Lovely poem, Jordan!

100marios

Years
Thank you so much!! That really raised my self-esteem a whole bunch! I'm in a blissful mood now!

I knew the two n's looked strange! Thank you for your sweet compliment Kayleigh! I probably will post more, but I need a little more inspiration....

I'm a poet?.....I didn't know it! It really wasn't easy thinking of all those things that rhyme with say! Yay! It was brilliant! Many thanks Sheridan! Hehe...

I am, in fact, sentimental Chrystie! I may not be all too romantic, but I do have a soft spot. I'm glad to see you liked it! Thanks!
Oh, and there is a word at the bottom....and it's not May. I'd embarrass myself to much if I said it, so it shall remain confidential!
Hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
OH COME ON, JORDAN!! You always do this to me! I told you most of my...secrets...O_o;...maybe, lol. I wanna know! Tell me, tell me, tell me! "For that is what I have to say." is the last line in the last stanza. "Say" is the last word. Well, what rhymes with say other than May?! You don't have to say it in a post. PM ME! I already made fun of you too much today and I'm starting to feel guilty, lol...^_^; I'm just...curious!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Man, I'd never expect you, 100marios to write poems! Its pretty adorable and playful ^-^

*explodes*

Back